TRUTH about illegal aliens

TRUTH about illegal aliens

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deanne

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 9, 2014
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 9, 2014
hi :)

i think it is not illegal to be illegal :) what do you think ?

no drugs involved, just a need to live a comfortable life.
Deanne

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 9, 2014
Hi :)

True.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Deanne wrote:
Hi :)
True.
Hi Deanne :)
Angst

Aurora, CO

#5 May 19, 2015
This video is like no other I've seen.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#6 May 20, 2015
Deanne wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SwywScQdrGwXX
Can you believe it?
__________

Your video above, I watched it in its entirety. Most of the points on that video were right on the mark. But, there is much, much more involved. Here they are.-----

Illegal immigrants do work which most legal Americans won't do.

Illegal immigrants have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing, Democrats are in support of the illegals. Since most illegals are of lower economic means, since the Democratic Party has been (still is) the party of the underclass.--------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing, American businesses & the American business lobby have been (still are) in support of the illegals. Illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made (still do) profits off of the labor of the illegals.

It is primarily because of American businesses & the American business lobby why illegals have been tolerated in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7 May 20, 2015
Deanne.---------

Clearly, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are Americans.

But, which groups in the United States have the largest degree of division & polarization? African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.

__________

Mid 1966 till now.---------

The United States non-Hispanic White population has gone down in regards to percentage. Because of this, a "minority" will have to be given direct paths to Whiteness. A "minority" will have to be given "Honorary White Status".

Hispanics are being given direct paths to Whiteness in this nation.

Hispanics are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

2000 census.---------

Non-Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.

2010 census.---------

It asked Hispanics what race they were. The majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 77.7%.

Which shows the 2010 census.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

In my next post, I will point out other factors at work.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#8 May 20, 2015
Deanne.---------

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in the United States.

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics.

Among the Hispanics, the 2 top groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 11, 2016
What's worse is this problem won't go away.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 19, 2016
They commit indentity theft. What about those victims?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#15 Jul 20, 2016
Knock off purse seller wrote:
They commit indentity theft. What about those victims?
__________

True. But, most illegals do not commit identity theft.

The illegal immigrants do work which most legal Americans won't do.

The illegal immigrants have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing, Democrats have been (still are) in support of the illegals. Since most of the illegals are of lower economic means, since the Democratic Party has been (still is) the party of the underclass.--------- When the illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing, American businesses & the American business lobby have been (still are) in support of the illegals. The illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made (still are) profits off of the labor of the illegals.

It is primarily because of American businesses & the American business lobby why the illegals have been allowed in & tolerated in the United States.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#16 Jul 23, 2016
I disagree. They all commit identity theft because they need a social security number to get work and can't work without it so they steal it.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#17 Jul 23, 2016
Knock off purse seller wrote:
I disagree. They all commit identity theft because they need a social security number to get work and can't work without it so they steal it.
__________

Many illegal aliens do not need social security numbers. Many illegal aliens can get by without social security numbers.

There are reasons why the illegals are allowed in & tolerated in the United States. In my post, post #15, I pointed out the reasons why.

Also.---------

The illegal aliens are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This is another reason why the illegals are allowed in & tolerated in the United States.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#18 Aug 11, 2016
They can't work without a social security number. They need it for the I9 and the W4.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 12, 2016
Knock off purse seller wrote:
They can't work without a social security number. They need it for the I9 and the W4.
http://fredfryinternational.blogspot.com/2007...
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#20 Aug 12, 2016
Knock off purse seller wrote:
They can't work without a social security number. They need it for the I9 and the W4.
__________

Many (if not most) illegal aliens can work without a social security number.

Many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need any social security number for the Employment Eligibility Verification or for the W4.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#21 Aug 12, 2016
andet1987 wrote:
__________

Andy, your above link which you posted.--------- I opened it up & read that article in its entirety. What was written in that article, it was 150% right on the mark.

That is just one way how illegal aliens get that.

Furthermore.---------

Many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need a social security number.

Many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need a social security number for the Employment Eligibility Verification or for the W4.

I will not type up the ways how this is done though. It would be not ethical nor moral for me to do so.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#22 Aug 12, 2016
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

__________

Many (if not most) illegal aliens can work without a social security number.

Many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need any social security number for the Employment Eligibility Verification or for the W4.
I see. The W4 doesn't need a social security number? The only reason you'd say that is because you're either joking, posting while high on something, or just trying to be a troll. In any case there's no point in my continuing to reply to you since you're obviously impaired or are a troll, so I'll just end this now.

Have a nice day.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#23 Aug 12, 2016
andet1987 wrote:
Interesting. But it's only for filing a federal return, it can't be used for state returns which is when a stolen social security number is needed.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#24 Aug 13, 2016
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>

I see. The W4 doesn't need a social security number? The only reason you'd say that is because you're either joking, posting while high on something, or just trying to be a troll. In any case there's no point in my continuing to reply to you since you're obviously impaired or are a troll, so I'll just end this now.

Have a nice day.
__________

Excuse me, in my post #20, I misspoke. I worded two of my points incorrectly.

In my post #20, I said "Many (if not most) illegal aliens can work without a social security number".

I totally stand by my statement here.

I also meant this.---------

That many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need the Employment Eligibility Verification.

That many (if not most) illegal aliens do not need the W4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 667,790
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min RiversideRedneck 92,622
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 33 min Brian_G 445,568
partnership to support the poor and marginalise... 33 min Kwaku_serious 2017 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 286,025
Looking for a Magnussen Home Valenza Bedroom Co... 1 hr Cochransngso 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ffj 979,419
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,622
More from around the web