If A White Girl Only Sleeps With Blac...

If A White Girl Only Sleeps With Black Men, Does That Make Her A Racist ?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

kidritalin

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2012
Is the white girl a racist for exclusively dating blacks?

Since: May 12

Dublin, Ireland

#2 May 26, 2012
No, she's choosy, it depends on her reasons for not doing so haha if its cause she believes blacks are a superior race so she should only fornicate with the best then yes otherwise no.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 May 26, 2012
anyone having sex with black men is guilty of beastiality. sex with black men is like having sex with real horses.
Devious Dude

Brookfield, CT

#4 May 27, 2012
No, it's a preference, what she's attracted to.

Some people like Panasonic, some people like Sony.
Annie Muk

Tirana, Albania

#5 May 27, 2012
If A White Girl Only Sleeps With Black Men, Does That Make Her A Racist ?

Not if she never wakes up again.

“Live & Learn”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Of course not..if you like the look of someone..if they turn you on.. then that's your choice. But if you don't other "races", because you feel you are too good for them or they are not good enough then THAT"S racist.
abc

Plattsburg, MO

#10 Mar 23, 2013
shes obv!ously 1) stup!d 2) bra!nwashed and 3) h@tes wh!te men.

k!ck her out. no b!g loss.

for some reason it wouldnt let me post those few words...lol
Man on fire

Canada

#12 Jan 24, 2014
All I can say is many white women have dated black guys , and most have ended up with a bad experance because of it . Don't know why just call it as I see it . I don't think as a white male I have any real deep problems with a white girl who has dated a black guy , but I got to say a white women who has no interest at all in black men do get better scores with me ? Just saying

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#13 Jan 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
anyone having sex with black men is guilty of beastiality. sex with black men is like having sex with real horses.
OMG, you say that is if having sex with horses is somehow strange or wrong!(no, I never have personally) but I have "slept with "– though no one did any sleeping, LOL – some black men, and teens, I think your statement is pretty ignorant and in itself racist. Guys are guys, men are men, while the differentiation because of their genetic background? You never hear anyone slandering a black man for being with a white girl! Don't be hating on people.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 24, 2014
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you say that is if having sex with horses is somehow strange or wrong!(no, I never have personally) but I have "slept with "– though no one did any sleeping, LOL – some black men, and teens, I think your statement is pretty ignorant and in itself racist. Guys are guys, men are men, while the differentiation because of their genetic background? You never hear anyone slandering a black man for being with a white girl! Don't be hating on people.
some black magazines brag too much. "How Black Male Actors dominate Hollywood". excuse me !! why ? are they good looking like the white actors ? excuse me !! are they now the ones being idolized worldwide ??? excuse me !!! I don't think so.

they try hard to downgrade white males. and look what happened in the last Golden Globe Awards:

Matthew McConaughey = Best Actor (white)
Leonardo DiCaprio = Best Actor (white)
Alfonso Cuaron = Best Director (light skinned and looks white)
Amy Adams = Best Actress (white)
Jennifer Lawrence = Best Supporting Actress (white)
American Hustle = Best Pictures (all white stars)

dominate Hollywood ? please have little shame !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 24, 2014
also, the Best Directors of all Time are whites:

Jim Cameron and Steven Spielberg, they dominate Hollywood !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 24, 2014
oh I forgot

Cate Blanchett = Best Actress (white)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 24, 2014
I have a dream........ and please keep dreaming
DJI

Jamaica, NY

#19 May 27, 2016
Yes and it also makes them ignorant, trashy and desperate ho's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min RachelsGonnaRach 79,735
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 26 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,536
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Acts4-12 NOTabout... 701,485
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 3 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 3 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 3 hr Johnny 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752