Do White men know that White women pr...

“free your mind.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3243 Jun 23, 2012
kjamerican wrote:
Im tired of the race issue. God created all equal. we are on earth to figure it out & work with it. races putting the other down for what??? when i see the filth people write !! i tell you this cowards they are hiding behind a screen. speak this shit to my face !! sometimes i would rather live among animals than humans. people are just f cked !!!!!!
so am I..it's very sad when one considers the contents of some people's minds..
I also feel the same sentiment with regard to animals.. they seem to bear no malice... I can sometimes connect with them better than some humans.
All the very best to you and your soulmate..
Evelyn

Deerfield Beach, FL

#3244 Jun 26, 2012
I dated a black men and my friend dated a black and we all find that some black men have no respect and they do not know how treat a women like a women. I find that white men are more respectful. Not all my most... Hispanic men I think that they cheat the most... I do not care if my men are good in bed or not...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3245 Jun 26, 2012
White women prefer black men because they get a lot of respect from them..Which what every woman wants.
White Girls Answer

Houston, TX

#3247 Jul 22, 2012
Really, well maybe some white women want blacks but the majority of white women do not want black men. The majority of all women in fact do not find black men attractive at all. Most white women want white men and white babies. I see all these black man postings and honey most of us girls like our white men.

“Pissing off Vegan's since 1972”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3248 Jul 22, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
No ww prefer wm. A small amount of ww prefer bm.
I think color isn't an issue anymore. The sad truth....a women should be looking for a GOOD man, regardless of the color of their skin. Good men are becoming very scarce! I hear women everyday talking about if they could just find a man that will work, clean up after themselves, help with kids they help make, and not beat them.....they would be happy.
lol

Italy

#3249 Sep 19, 2012
Done and Over with wrote:
<quoted text>
again, a lot of these "new world Africans" are mixed with white, therefore they, too, grow long hair. It does happen believe it or not, you're just too stupid to find it.
whats up with this hair of a thing???, honestly i really don't care about that, i just love the way i am,.. Yes am blk, and i love my dark, shiny waves goes all over my hair,.. I didn't got it by magic, its natural,.. About white women,. U should know, once u have a hammer all u think is nail.. Soo,.. Abt hair,.. Blond, dark, brown ,tan alll that dosent matter, most men dont think abt that.
Random

Mattoon, IL

#3251 Feb 13, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately
This is true for some.
That's the price you pay for being prejudice
No race is superior to another.yes?
Your word 'think' doused my fire
Ok listen to me very well. Superiority is reality. It's very true and real. This is no lie or social mentality it is simply cold hard truth. One race will be superior to the others as it is necisarcy for survival. White are the dominant race currently. We have controlled and beaten every other race thus far. Not to say the other are not strong. But they don't have to pretend to be equal to make the other races happy cause we dominated them all thought history. Sad but true. Like it hate it, it's just as real as it gets.
tystud

Spokane, WA

#3252 Jun 29, 2013
Do black men know that as a sexy hard working white man i could give 2 shits about what white women want or who they like, their are tons of Asian,black,east Indian and Hispanic women for me to choose from how about that HOMIE.......lol
Amon ra

Houston, TX

#3253 Sep 25, 2013
I totally agree.if two people are attracted to each other then skin color has little to do with it.i am puerto rican/white mixed and am in a serious relationship with a woman who is black/dominican.i look white but we both dont see color at all.for all you ignorant blacks and whites out there please
Get over your selves.no one gives a fuck how many black or white people date.all you need to know is they do mix and its good they do.
Gina

Bronx, NY

#3254 Jun 22, 2015
LOL - I am an attractive White Woman (yes I am because that's what the guys tell me) and I definitely do not prefer black guys! I think black guys in general are too lazy when it comes to personal hygiene when it comes to appearance, and as for intellect and personality, I'm going to have to give it to white dudes overall. Same for the sex stuff too. Look, black guys get the hype, but the ones on the street? They do NOT live up to the advertising LOL. White guys are better all around as lovers, as men, as providers, as fathers to our children, as boyfriends and husbands. I also love the way White guys are humble and funny and smart. So, I do NOT know who is spreading the MYTH that white girls prefer black dudes, because it simply is not true and has no basis in reality!
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Brooklyn, NY

#3255 Jun 22, 2015
Everyone knows this
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Brooklyn, NY

#3256 Jun 22, 2015
Gina wrote:
LOL - I am an attractive White Woman (yes I am because that's what the guys tell me) and I definitely do not prefer black guys! I think black guys in general are too lazy when it comes to personal hygiene when it comes to appearance, and as for intellect and personality, I'm going to have to give it to white dudes overall. Same for the sex stuff too. Look, black guys get the hype, but the ones on the street? They do NOT live up to the advertising LOL. White guys are better all around as lovers, as men, as providers, as fathers to our children, as boyfriends and husbands. I also love the way White guys are humble and funny and smart. So, I do NOT know who is spreading the MYTH that white girls prefer black dudes, because it simply is not true and has no basis in reality!
Lol your a BOLD face lie and you are a dude I remember you you are so FOS
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Brooklyn, NY

#3257 Jun 22, 2015
tystud wrote:
Do black men know that as a sexy hard working white man i could give 2 shits about what white women want or who they like, their are tons of Asian,black,east Indian and Hispanic women for me to choose from how about that HOMIE.......lol
Your head is obviously lodged in your own ass to think you can have any woman from any race you want just because you are white lol smfh that was by far the most funny comment I've read so far
Gina

Bronx, NY

#3258 Jun 22, 2015
THE HONKY TONK MAN wrote:
<quoted text> Lol your a BOLD face lie and you are a dude I remember you you are so FOS
I don't think so! Since I have never posted on this forum before. You're just a butt-hurt black dude I guess - or worse, a self-loathing white liberal male - LMAO - in which case you wouldn't know what to do with a woman, of any color. Meh, Libtards are so OBVIOUS, the first thing they do is try to insult and attack - because they lack the intelligence to do anything else
Gina

Bronx, NY

#3259 Jun 22, 2015
Candiii wrote:
I think White men do know this, and thats why they hate everyone. They also hate on Black women because they know Black women don't feel the same about them that White women feel towards Black men. It makes them feel worse about themselves.
This is just a dumb statement. Yeah, Of course this is the only reason white women are marrying white guys 90% of the time --- we marry them because we feel sorry for them....LMAO
mastur tyrone

Erin, TN

#3260 Jun 23, 2015
Gina wrote:
yo bb, i think u jist have not ben wif the rite black luv machine, u shud reely give me a shoot aftur a nite wif me u will luv us brothers, u n me can listin to sum ll cool j, drink a few colt 45s, n we can evun smoke us a blunt or 2..... bb i got a reel nice place we kan stay n. i well cook u gormeat meels i will give u the hole 9 yards of luv.
believe me

Iran

#3261 Jun 23, 2015
nobody 'prefers' black. don't be ridiculous
we just like to keep them around to entertain and amuse us - and clean our houses......
watching them trying to be cool is the funniest thing ever
believe me

Iran

#3262 Jun 23, 2015
mastur tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>
yo bb, i think u jist have not ben wif the rite black luv machine, u shud reely give me a shoot aftur a nite wif me u will luv us brothers, u n me can listin to sum ll cool j, drink a few colt 45s, n we can evun smoke us a blunt or 2..... bb i got a reel nice place we kan stay n. i well cook u gormeat meels i will give u the hole 9 yards of luv.
and the way they try to spell words like a real person does is just laughable - but they do try, bless 'em
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Brooklyn, NY

#3263 Jun 23, 2015
believe me wrote:
<quoted text>
and the way they try to spell words like a real person does is just laughable - but they do try, bless 'em
All that incest going on in your house Mr Adams you know damn right well your kin folk needs learning support lol

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#3264 Jun 23, 2015
believe me wrote:
nobody 'prefers' black. don't be ridiculous
we just like to keep them around to entertain and amuse us - and clean our houses......
watching them trying to be cool is the funniest thing ever
You my drear are a moronic raciest buttplug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 14 min Chilli J 31,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 3 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Doctor REALITY 26
More from around the web