Why it's time for Donald Trump to RES...

Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in dignity

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2017
.....Good afternoon.
Let's KEEP IT REAL: Donald Trump should have never been elected president of the United States of America for one REAL simple reason: Donald Trump is a BUSINESSMAN......"" """"NOT A POLITICIAN""" """ Well, he's a politician NOW!!.....but a man who had absolutely NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!...Has no business being elected president...IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!......white voters used the sheer power of their numbers to elect Trump because they endured 8 bitter years of having to accept that a black man who is most likely a CLOSET MUSLIM was elected to the white house.....TWICE.
S
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2017
Even though Trump had never held political office....I've accepted him as a man who could be "molded by God Himself" into the leader America needs in these stressful times of ISIS-inspired chaos........but Trump make a remark recently that showed his character and judgement.....remains VERY....VERY.....FLAWED
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2017
While I agree with Trump that both the Charlottesville racists and the protesters are to blame for lettings things get out of control.....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2017
Trump said there are actually some good people among the white racist group".
Doctor REALITY

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2017
Enough said........Donald Nixon.....I mean Richard Trump has got to go!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2017
Diversity will make America GREAT AGAIN.....not white seperatist/sumpremicist ideologies
Doctor REALITY

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2017
Sojouner Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Obama...I mean Barry Clinton was not as good a choice.
BARRY....clinton... you're funny...4REAL
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#11 Aug 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Enough said........Donald Nixon.....I mean Richard Trump has got to go!!!!
__________

Well, Republican President Donald Trump won't resign.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#12 Aug 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
.....Good afternoon.
Let's KEEP IT REAL: Donald Trump should have never been elected president of the United States of America for one REAL simple reason: Donald Trump is a BUSINESSMAN......"" """"NOT A POLITICIAN""" """ Well, he's a politician NOW!!.....but a man who had absolutely NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!...Has no business being elected president...IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!......white voters used the sheer power of their numbers to elect Trump because they endured 8 bitter years of having to accept that a black man who is most likely a CLOSET MUSLIM was elected to the white house.....TWICE.
S
__________

Non-Hispanic Whites voted for far Right wing Republican Donald Trump because of this.---------

1. Non-Hispanic Whites contempt, disdain, & dislike for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) is increasing.

2. Non-Hispanic Whites dislike for left wing political correctness is increasing.

3. Non-Hispanic Whites voted for Donald because they had anxieties about immigration & globalization.

4. Non-Hispanic Whites voted for Trump because they did not like Democrat Hillary Clinton.

It was primarily because non-Hispanic Whites contempt, disdain, & dislike for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) is increasing.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#13 Aug 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Diversity will make America GREAT AGAIN.....not white seperatist/sumpremicist ideologies
__________

Radical Right wing, extreme White Supremacy is on the decline. But, this land has always had a racial caste system, social strata ladder, pecking order, & food chain. Which has African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) at the bottom.

From early 1966 till now, the United States has become more diverse & multicultural. Despite this nation becoming more diverse & multicultural, it has NOT dissipated racism or prejudice at all. The United States becoming more diverse & multicultural has just strengthened this nations racial caste system, social strata ladder, pecking order, & food chain. Which has African Americans at the bottom.

Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, & Native Americans all have "Honorary White Status'". Which shows a very small aspect of how this dynamic works.---------

https://chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2007/12...
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#14 Aug 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY.---------

Most non-Hispanic Whites, non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby, & non-Hispanic White politicians prefer non-African American black people (blacks who have direct roots from the Spanish speaking nations, Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa). OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

There are several main reasons why this is the case. If you would like to know the reasons why, I would be more than happy to point them out to you.

Since: Aug 17

Orange, CA

#15 Aug 18, 2017
poor foreign policy
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#16 Aug 18, 2017
juliakk wrote:
poor foreign policy
__________

What don't you like about Republican Donald Trump's foreign policy? Please explain.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#17 Aug 18, 2017
Johnny wrote:
Doctor REALITY.---------

Most non-Hispanic Whites, non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby, & non-Hispanic White politicians prefer non-African American black people (blacks who have direct roots from the Spanish speaking nations, Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa). OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

There are several main reasons why this is the case. If you would like to know the reasons why, I would be more than happy to point them out to you.
When are you going to accept the Lord Jesus Christ and repent of being a whyte trash bigot?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2017
What that racist Wisconsin bigot doesn't REALIZE is that I don't read his garbage posts....4REAL
Doctor REALITY

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2017
We don't need a cartoon character in the white house who comes across as a "ghetto Mel Blanc".
The Trump Plazas and casinos and towers and Trump jets are all DISTRACTIONS that show just how deep Trump's chronic narcissism runs.
I'm not putting the man down......he's just not the right person for one of the most critical jobs in the United States of America.
He may be stuck with it though.......if there are no impeachment hearings, or no one else wants to step up deal with the evil barbaric cowards who sent teenagers to Barcelona to murder innocent people.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2017
One Spanish officer took out FOUR TERRORISTS.....after the first attack???!!
He's got my vote for Time Magazine Man of the Year...4REAL.

Since: Aug 17

Orange, CA

#21 Aug 19, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

__________

What don't you like about Republican Donald Trump's foreign policy? Please explain.
Always involved in the internal affairs of other countries. Don't u think so?
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#22 Aug 19, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to accept the Lord Jesus Christ and repent of being a whyte trash bigot?
__________

Many years ago, I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ. No White trash here.

I am not an orthodox racist. Because I like Asians, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included), Pacific Islanders, & Native Americans.

I also like black people who have direct roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#23 Aug 19, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
What that racist Wisconsin bigot doesn't REALIZE is that I don't read his garbage posts....4REAL
__________

I am not coming from Wisconsin. I am still posting from the same location as when I first started to post on Topix Dominican Republic & Haiti forums back in late January, 2008. Primarily on the thread "Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History". I am still posting from Manhattan. Still New York, NY, 10001.

I use a proxy server.

Doctor REALITY, come on, you KNOW that you read my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Junos Rising Star 712,859
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Gotti 106,660
How to deal with a jealous girlfriend? 20 min onemale 3
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 33 min onemale 1,290
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 1 hr Big Al 185
Tronald Dumps Executive Priviledge 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 1,000,073