Ted Bundy's Daughter
Bundy Daughter

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Serial Killer Ted Bundy and Carole Boone had a daughter. She was born on October 24, 1982. Carole Boone had two previous children. Her son, James Boone, was a Methodist minister as of January, 1989.

Anyone know what became of the daughter of Ted Bundy and Carole Boone? I wonder how she turned out. I can't find a thing on her.
Curious_2

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Jan 4, 2016
From the digging I've done on the internet, it's quite possible her name is now Rosa Johnson and she lives in Seattle, WA or Washington State. There is a Rosa Johnson that is a nurse practitioner that has dark hair in WA. Could be her, but might not be.... Her half brother's name is James "Jamey" Boone, who lives in Paducah, KY. I believe that Margie Elswick is either somehow related to them or could possibly be their mother and you can find her photo on Facebook. Jamey has a facebook that can provide a few pictures of him and his family. He has a wife named Tammie and twin sons and is still a minister.
Factual

Panama City Beach, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2016
Carole Carson Boone Bundy is now Margie Elswick. She livesd in Hugo, OK. She passed away in 2014.
Seb

Hugo, OK

#4 Aug 10, 2016
Margie was never anyone but Margie, and she lived in one place her entire life. Any small amount of research could easily have discovered this. This post should be removed.
Sammy

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Feb 23, 2017
Amanda Griffin. Carole Ann Griffin. They are on Facebook.
Poppy _36

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2017
You all just need to leave people alone . What you are doing leaves people that are innocent trying to get by with a bad name and I can assure they are not there dad husband or any thing else done by his hand . STOP IT !
Perfect Imperfections

Norristown, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2017
Poppy _36 wrote:
You all just need to leave people alone . What you are doing leaves people that are innocent trying to get by with a bad name and I can assure they are not there dad husband or any thing else done by his hand . STOP IT !
Of course it's not their fault!!!' Who aais it was Anyone who says so is an idiot. Many women were duped by him. Carole Anne believed him until she saw the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Have heard wonderful things about their daughter. The world is a better place because she is in it
cval84

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2017
"Margie's first husband was Garland "Don" Killian, with whom she had two daughters, Christi and Carla. Her second husband was Larry Boone, with whom she had two sons, Michael and Jamey. She is survived by her husband, children, and 7 grandchildren, whom she utterly adored. "

Simple search finds that Margie is not her. Timing doesn't add up on the sequence of events for her marriages and children's births.
Alison

Omaha, NE

#12 May 31, 2017
Leave her the hell alone.
Plankton

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2017
Alison wrote:
Leave her the hell alone.
Amanda Griffin is her name.
Melissa

Duluth, MN

#16 Jun 17, 2017
Carol Anne Boone (Ostrom's) Obituary is available online, google it. Her daughter is Adena Shull, if you google photos of her, she looks like her father.
Lcat33

Snohomish, WA

#17 Jun 23, 2017
She is Sarah Snyder of Bellingham Washington
Nadathing

Trenton, MI

#19 Jul 8, 2017
Melissa wrote:
Carol Anne Boone (Ostrom's) Obituary is available online, google it. Her daughter is Adena Shull, if you google photos of her, she looks like her father.
You know Adena is 50, right? Carol Ostrom was also a couple years too old. Rosa would be 36 not 50.
Nadathing

Trenton, MI

#20 Jul 8, 2017
Curious_2 wrote:
From the digging I've done on the internet, it's quite possible her name is now Rosa Johnson and she lives in Seattle, WA or Washington State. There is a Rosa Johnson that is a nurse practitioner that has dark hair in WA. Could be her, but might not be.... Her half brother's name is James "Jamey" Boone, who lives in Paducah, KY. I believe that Margie Elswick is either somehow related to them or could possibly be their mother and you can find her photo on Facebook. Jamey has a facebook that can provide a few pictures of him and his family. He has a wife named Tammie and twin sons and is still a minister.
That is the wrong Jamey. He goes by Jim now and still lives in Washington. His wife is Missy. It's pure coincidence that another James Boone has a Carol Ann that leads to an Amanda. Totally wrong people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 1 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 687,261
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 5 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web