Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 May 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 3, 2013
Even though 19 of the September 11th hijackers were Saudis, attacking Saudi Arabia didn't even enter America's mind. Why?? Because in their relationship, it's BUSINESS before moral and spiritual conviction.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 3, 2013
Don't be fooled,America thinks the Saudis are a bunch of religious wackos. But as far as the U.S. government is concerned, they're a bunch of religious wackos with a whole lot of money. That supersedes all else, as far as the U.S. government is concerned.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even though 19 of the September 11th hijackers were Saudis, attacking Saudi Arabia didn't even enter America's mind. Why?? Because in their relationship, it's BUSINESS before moral and spiritual conviction.
I mean,17.

Don't Tread On Me

#5 May 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Don't be fooled,America thinks the Saudis are a bunch of religious wackos. But as far as the U.S. government is concerned, they're a bunch of religious wackos with a whole lot of money. That supersedes all else, as far as the U.S. government is concerned.
This is one hundred percent correct and applies to the EU member states as well.

Energy independence will ,hopefully ,put this malady to rest.

In the USA our politicians speak of civil rights and make great and long speeches to this effect but in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) there are no civil rights but only rights put forth by one religion ,Islam, and out of all Islamic countries the KSA has some of the most fundamental , backward and oppressive interpretations of Islam.

Christian crosses and Jewish stars of David are confiscated at their border stations.

Open preaching and prayer of any religion that is not Islam is against the law .

The USA government and the EU will damn Iran and embrace the KSA for the same thing.

Both the USA and the EU feel oil trumps human rights.

From the movie the Godfather :

" Nothing personal , strictly business "

What country did all the 9/11 hijackers come from ?

Out of all the foreign Jihadist fighters fighting American and EU forces in Afghanistan which country do most of them come from ?

The KSA take our money for oil and delivers us terrorist as a thank you
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 4, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>This is one hundred percent correct and applies to the EU member states as well.
Energy independence will ,hopefully ,put this malady to rest.
In the USA our politicians speak of civil rights and make great and long speeches to this effect but in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) there are no civil rights but only rights put forth by one religion ,Islam, and out of all Islamic countries the KSA has some of the most fundamental , backward and oppressive interpretations of Islam.
Christian crosses and Jewish stars of David are confiscated at their border stations.
Open preaching and prayer of any religion that is not Islam is against the law .
The USA government and the EU will damn Iran and embrace the KSA for the same thing.
Both the USA and the EU feel oil trumps human rights.
From the movie the Godfather :
" Nothing personal , strictly business "
What country did all the 9/11 hijackers come from ?
Out of all the foreign Jihadist fighters fighting American and EU forces in Afghanistan which country do most of them come from ?
The KSA take our money for oil and delivers us terrorist as a thank you
....'malady' he says...

Don't Tread On Me

#8 May 4, 2013
Saudi Arabia-Exporter & Financier Of Wahhabi Terrorism Around The World 1/2

Don't Tread On Me

#9 May 4, 2013
Saudi Arabia-Exporter & Financier Of Wahhabi Terrorism Around The World 2/2

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 5, 2013
The Saudi government HATES the American way of life. But when BUSINESS PARTNERS need each other to keep their economies flourishing, they learn to enjoy one another's company 'in the bed', even if the 'romance' isn't....REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 14 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 21 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE