New NASA Certified Technology

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2011
Do you personally know anyone suffering from ASTHMA, ALLERGIES or even SNORING?

Would you be looking for a WATER PURIFIER that MAXIMIZES your HEALTH and flushes toxins and wastes from your body?

There are NEW NASA CERTIFIED SPACE TECHNOLOGIES that very few people know about. They let you try their purifiers for FREE. Simply call the number below and speak to a Vollara representative in your area. Vollara experiences heavy call volumes at times. If you are not able to get through feel free to leave a message and you will be contacted within 24 hours. You will be prompted to take a brief questionnaire on the phone to see if you qualify. Take advantage of the opportunity. There are MANY health benefits.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Toll Free: 1-800-920-8581

ACCESS CODE:MV55

Just a little information on this technology

www.healthyhabitsforyourlife.com

www.myvollara.com/dlouque

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 579,274
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 39,983
Engg College deoghar mie Chudai 22 min asin 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Porkpie Hat 270,175
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Epiphany2 609,912
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min pusherman_ 817,994
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 40 min LAWEST100 126
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web