'Married at First Sight'
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2014
"A new reality show is like 'The Bachelor'... on steroids. Each season of the "Bachelor," is supposed to end with a proposal - but imagine meeting your new husband or wife ... at the altar. What? It's called "Married At First Sight.......

There's no dating on this show. It focuses on six strangers who will get married, and then be followed by cameras for five weeks. And it's causing some controversy. "Good Morning America" spoke to show expert Dr. Logan Levkoff who explained, "'Married at First Sight' is a social experiment that really seeks to determine if social science can play a role in matchmaking." But critics say the show's premise makes a mockery of marriage.

At the end of those five weeks, the newlyweds decide if they'll stay married or get divorced. Express.co.uk spoke with Harry Benson, a critic of the show who is with The Marriage Foundation, which calls itself a "champion for marriage" and supports long-lasting, stable marriages......"

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/08/married...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Jul 9, 2014
This is the way it is in many cultures - with no divorce.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 9, 2014
sounds like a one night stand !! very immoral !!

Gays are far better when it comes to morality !!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Freaks are the worst of all. Hang 'em high.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Freaks are the worst of all. Hang 'em high.
gay haters who base their reasoning from the Bible are idiots !!! no brains at all !!!

i hope you die soon !!! F U !!!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6 Jul 9, 2014
what?
curious

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 9, 2014
what
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2014
yes, the originator is an IDIOT !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 9, 2014
ha ha ha :)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#11 Jul 12, 2014
yon wrote:
This is the way it is in many cultures - with no divorce.
Marriage is the bedrock of all culture. It is between male and female. Deviants polute.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#12 Jul 13, 2014
Dating is a relatively new practice. In the not too far distant past marriages were conducted amongst family heads, because when you marry you're really being adopted by the family. In India they have the lowest divorce rate - because as I have read - most of their marriages are arranged. The family has been under attack for some time by left wing radicals. The carnage is self evident.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Jul 17, 2014
(Jewish match-makers are famous)

Published on Oct 16, 2013

Do you really think that you are the best judge to marry your loved ones?

No system is flawless but arranged marriages have been the norm.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Jul 17, 2014
There was a wealthy Jewish neighbor in my youth with whom I seemed to click and who had a drop dead gorgeous daughter. Every time I saw him he'd say, "______'s home. Call her." Back then I was scared of my own shadow and I wasn't Jewish. The day after I returned from Vietnam we met walking down the street and the first words out of his mouth were, "______'s home. Call her." I didn't, to make a long story short. Family heads take responsibility.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#15 Jul 17, 2014
I could see this if the two people were to meet, then go away for a weekend of sex and debauchery at a nice hotel and then come back on the show and report how it was, but something as [supposedly] permanent as marriage? Wow, you would have to be desperate for a spouse and have given up on looking for one, to go for this deal – IMHO But hey, on the other hand – if it works for them, then good deal and I'm happy for them. To each their own!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#16 Jul 21, 2014
The question is whom do we acknowledge as having authority over marriage and divorce? Does the state have authority over spiritual matters or does God? Does the state have the authority to bind and separate or are they nothing but official witnesses to what has been decided in private? So what does a marriage/divorce certificate represent?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
The question is whom do we acknowledge as having authority over marriage and divorce? Does the state have authority over spiritual matters or does God? Does the state have the authority to bind and separate or are they nothing but official witnesses to what has been decided in private? So what does a marriage/divorce certificate represent?
gay haters who base their reasoning from the Bible are idiots !!! no brains at all !!!

i hope you die soon !!! F U !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#18 Jul 21, 2014
I'm glad he doesn't read anything posted by people who base their reasoning on the Bible. At least he says he doesn't - it's a waste of time while he entertains his own psychotic delusions.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 21, 2014
i did not read a single word from a MORON !!

being a gay hater is a MENTAL ISSUE !!

therefore, you are the PSYCHO !!! a****sshole !!! what a psycho !!!

gays are law abiding citizens. gay haters are psychos and criminals !!!

that is the truth !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Jul 21, 2014
Rev 12

12 ....Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
Rev 12
12 ....Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
you are talking nonsense !! you are a real psycho !!! all your reasoning are illogical since you base them from the Bible which is full of mistakes.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 31,527
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 24 min Peter Ross 6,494
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Harlot-Beast ofRe... 687,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min nanoanomaly 987,406
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web