First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#198 Aug 8, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> Yet if you tell those people that they will say you are "lying", "Deceived" or "In on it".
I think the conspiracy theories about Elvis are the best.Every other day,it seems like someone see's him alive and well,walking the streets........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

#199 Aug 8, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> What you don't realize that to most people ALL of you are extremist Fringe groups.
Many people label anyone they don't agree with a "wacko",or a member of a fringe group. It seems to help them if they can demonize the opposition. Hey,look at how I was attacked for asking one simple question. I never said that I thought Obama was from Kenya ,I just asked how "African" could be his fathers race.Looking at the reaction I got from the Obama supporters,you would have thought I called him the anti-christ.
Richard

Irvine, CA

#200 Aug 8, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> His personal records are not part of the "Administration".
Oops, Sorry! I forgot to read all of the fine print. I wonder what else I missed.
Richard

Irvine, CA

#201 Aug 8, 2009
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I think the conspiracy theories about Elvis are the best.Every other day,it seems like someone see's him alive and well,walking the streets........
I agree. The day James Brown died was the same day I saw a picture of Mrs. Obama. I'm figgerin' that's actually James.
Richard

Irvine, CA

#202 Aug 8, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
Really, "it depends on what the definition of is, is".
I did NOT have Sex with that Birth Certificate!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

#203 Aug 8, 2009
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The day James Brown died was the same day I saw a picture of Mrs. Obama. I'm figgerin' that's actually James.
My guess is that Bigfoot helped with the coverup..........

Since: Oct 08

none

#204 Aug 8, 2009
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> Many people label anyone they don't agree with a "wacko",or a member of a fringe group. It seems to help them if they can demonize the opposition. Hey,look at how I was attacked for asking one simple question. I never said that I thought Obama was from Kenya ,I just asked how "African" could be his fathers race.Looking at the reaction I got from the Obama supporters,you would have thought I called him the anti-christ.
To explain the race thing, it's because the form is an updated version.
sue

Chelny, Russia

#205 Aug 31, 2009
yes

“Moozy with the Golden Heart”

Since: Jul 09

[email protected]

#207 Oct 19, 2013
A Watcher wrote:
I don't care what you think ... Xcntrik Invidor's personal records are common property ... Personally, however, I don't think he ever had sex with his dear old mother like millions of people believe ... <;o)

“Moozy with the Golden Heart”

Since: Jul 09

[email protected]

#208 Oct 22, 2013
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
<quoted text>
A retarded idiot who cannot think for themself
OK ... So that's who you are ... But how do you spell your name? <;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 92,441
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pixy6362 667,640
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Mintz8850 979,333
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min truth 285,990
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 619,216
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Badass white boy 530
More from around the web