No

Maybe

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Xavier

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Aug 1, 2009
When Obama refused to show his ID documents i got suspicious and did my own investigation on his BC:

Obama’s Birth Cerificate presents the following anomalies:
a.- It has no State Of Hawaii Seal.
b.- It has no signature
c.- It has no crease. All Hawaiian BC’s are mailed and are hence creased.
d.- Obama’s BC doesn’t tells us who is filing it, which is strange since it was filed the same day Obama was born.Which is very unusual
e.-Obama’s BC doesn’t tell us what Hospital was he born in. Most Hawaiian BC’s say so clearly.
f.-Obama’s BC doesn’t mention the Name of the doctor who delivered baby Barack. 99% of Hawaii BC’s clearly say so.
Conclusion: OBAMA’S BC IS 100% FAKE AND THIS MAN MUST SHOW IT OR STEP DOWN NOW .
In My Humble opinion Obama is an Usurper, a fraud and must be expelled now.

“Text OR drive...can't do both!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2009
Xavier wrote:
When Obama refused to show his ID documents i got suspicious and did my own investigation on his BC:
Obama’s Birth Cerificate presents the following anomalies:
b.- It has no signature
d.- Obama’s BC doesn’t tells us who is filing it, which is strange since it was filed the same day Obama was born.Which is very unusual
e.-Obama’s BC doesn’t tell us what Hospital was he born in. Most Hawaiian BC’s say so clearly.
f.-Obama’s BC doesn’t mention the Name of the doctor who delivered baby Barack. 99% of Hawaii BC’s clearly say so.
Conclusion: OBAMA’S BC IS 100% FAKE AND THIS MAN MUST SHOW IT OR STEP DOWN NOW .
In My Humble opinion Obama is an Usurper, a fraud and must be expelled now.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-2...

He won dude. Accept it and move on.
Fabio

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2009
We Birthers will never cease to demand Obama shows his BC. Never.
Eventually we'll win and Obama will be gone forever!
andet1987

South Elgin, IL

#6 Aug 1, 2009
birther, a person who thinks Bush was born via an*s

Since: Apr 07

Brentwood, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2009
I find it very interesting every time an Obaminite can prove Barry was a natural born citizen they always attack Bush.

Xavier you left out that pesky little dot that is on both the blank document sold over the internet (NOT HAWAII)and Barry's forgery.

On an original Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth the dot is not present.

I have posted an actual Hawaiian BC along with Barry's fake and the blank document used to fabricate Barry's claimed BC.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm...

One more point of fact. If Barry Soetoro changed his name to Barrack Hussein Obama while he was attending Occidental College in California then why doesn't he release a BC with his actual birth name Barry Dunham?

Brentwood, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2009
I find it very interesting every time an Obaminite CANNOT prove Barry was a natural born citizen they always attack Bush.

NOT

I find it very interesting every time an Obaminite can prove Barry was a natural born citizen they always attack Bush.
CinGirl

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 1, 2009
No, because i don't have obsessive compulsive disorder.
andet1987

South Elgin, IL

#10 Aug 1, 2009
From the Urban Dictionary :)

Birther

A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President.

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 1, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
Birther
A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate.
These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President.
No actually the conspiracy as you put it started in 2004 just after Barry declared his candidacy.

More properly put Barry violated the law and is covering up his crime.

I just wish the Supreme Court would grow their back bones back again and jail this impostor and fraud.

“Text OR drive...can't do both!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12 Aug 2, 2009
hellfire wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what you did when "bush" won....twice?
You mean when he stole the election?

Yes...that's what I did. Because whether or not I like who is in office, I am a citizen of this country.
Fabio

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Aug 2, 2009
When Obama refused to show his Birth Certificate and other documents I got suspicious and I did my own investigation on his BC:

Obama’s Birth Certificate presents the following anomalies:

b.- It has no signature
d.- Obama’s BC doesn’t tells us who filed it.
e.-Obama's BC was filed the same day Barack was born. By whom? Mother in the Hospital, Obama Sr an immigrant for sure wouldn't know where to go file it.
f.-Obama’s BC doesn’t tell us what Hospital was he born in. Most Hawaiian BC’s say so clearly.
g.-Obama’s BC doesn’t mention the Name of the doctor who delivered baby Barack. 99% of Hawaii BC’s clearly say so.

Conclusion: OBAMA’S BC IS 100% FAKE AND THIS MAN MUST SHOW not only his Birth Certificate but all his personal ID documents for public inspection OR STEP DOWN IMMEDIATELY .
In My opinion Obama is an Usurper, a fraud and must be expelled now.

What if Obama is a fraud? What if Obama was Born in Mombasa, Kenya?
What if he is committing fraud on the American Public? Why all his personal documents are off limits to the public? Is he above the Law?
We are facing History. History will judge Us for what we do or we don't do.
So will our Children, they are watching Us.
I'd hate my son to tell me:"DAD YOU KNEW HE WAS A KENYAN AND YOU ALLOWED HIM TO PASS LAWS ON AMERICA AND RULE OUR COUNTRY! I'M ASHAMED OF YOU DAD!"

OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE ANALYZED BY HAWAII’S TOP EXPERT
&NR =1
Richard

Irvine, CA

#14 Aug 2, 2009
There is no reason to trust the word of any politician. Particularly one coming from Chicago or Detroit. (Chicago and Detroit are actually the same town; just separated by a small amount of dirt.) The Left must sense a possible deception on Barry's part or they wouldn't get so strident over this. I'd like to see someone in the F.B.I. who isn't enamored with Barry take some time and look into this properly. We deserve that.
Fabio

Miami Beach, FL

#15 Aug 2, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
Birther
I can assure you it has nothing to do with race but with fact.
We elected Barack Hussein Obama, but the man in the White House is Barry Soetoro Dunham, an Indonesian national.
Barry Soetoro went to NYU and Harvard then vanished. Here comes Obama the fraud!

“WTF?”

Since: May 08

Leftists ruined my oatmeal!

#16 Aug 2, 2009
Admitting you're a birther is akin to admitting you're retarded, or that you're a complete idiot.

If you don't believe Obama is a citizen, then I have some swampland in Arizona to sell you real cheap.

“WTF?”

#17 Aug 2, 2009
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually the conspiracy as you put it started in 2004 just after Barry declared his candidacy.
More properly put Barry violated the law and is covering up his crime.
WRONG

He didn't declare candidacy for president in 2004 you moron.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/02/10/obama....
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish the Supreme Court would grow their back bones back again and jail this impostor and fraud.
Imposter? So that isn't really Barack Obama, that is some impersonator? How stupid are you?

If you just admit that you cannot stand a black man is president, you will get some respect at least for telling the truth.

PS - to all you idiot birfers - his mom was a legal citizen at the time of his birth, so even if he was born on Mars, he is AUTOMATICALLY a citizen, you racist idiots.
roro hinton

Beckley, WV

#18 Aug 2, 2009
What's a birther?

“WTF?”

#19 Aug 2, 2009
Here you go you birfer dopes

&eu rl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Egoogle %2Ecom%2Fvideosearch%3Fhl%3Den %26q%3Dcopy%2520of%2520obamas% 2520birth%2520cert%26um%3D1%26 ie%3DUTF%2D8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3D iv%26start%3D0&feature=pla yer_embedded

“WTF?”

#20 Aug 2, 2009
roro hinton wrote:
What's a birther?
A retarded idiot who cannot think for themself
Fabio

Miami Beach, FL

#21 Aug 2, 2009
Hey Guys, Obama's and Pelosi's worst nightmare has come true:

The man we elected is a said, Barack Hussein Obama.
But the Legal name of the man in the White House is not Barack Hussein Obama.(We have iron clad proof of this)
What is his legal name?
Legal Implications: The man in the White House must step down in order to clear up all this mess. All papers He has signed and oats he has taken are Invalid. We have no President as of now.

That's why Obama can not release his HS, College and Harvard Records which have his legal Name.
Obama must now step aside and let the Police, FBI and the courts decide who the hell is He.

Why Pelosi?
a.- Pelosi vouched for Obama's Birth Certificate under oath.
Richard

Irvine, CA

#22 Aug 2, 2009
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
He didn't declare candidacy for president in 2004 you moron.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/02/10/obama....
<quoted text>
Imposter? So that isn't really Barack Obama, that is some impersonator? How stupid are you?
If you just admit that you cannot stand a black man is president, you will get some respect at least for telling the truth.
PS - to all you idiot birfers - his mom was a legal citizen at the time of his birth, so even if he was born on Mars, he is AUTOMATICALLY a citizen, you racist idiots.
Drunk again in Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Toby 64,083
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 2 min andy 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min OPERATION GLADIO 281,874
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 654,077
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Steve III 45,242
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Annaleigh 106,514
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Toby 973,821
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr Clive 80
More from around the web