Ted Kennedy Remembered and Hailed in ...

Ted Kennedy Remembered and Hailed in TV Coverage

There are 1020 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Ted Kennedy Remembered and Hailed in TV Coverage. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

The passing of Sen. Ted Kennedy just a few hours earlier absorbed TV newscasts Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1091 Jul 25, 2013
The sun is rising in Chicago on Day Six of this Novena for the Lion of the Senate as I write this; as we prayerfully commemorate the life of Sir Edward Moore Kennedy, we ask his intercession on behalf of those who are in bondage to chemical substances of all kinds, but especially to liquor and distilled spirits.

Just as The Great Senator had successfully conquered the temptation thrust upon him by these substances during his lifetime, may those who look to him beyond the grave secure in his heavenly home find the strength and the inspiration to free themselves much as our patron Great Senator did free himself from the addiction and slavery to the temporary and false relief that these deadly poisons offered.

Senator Kennedy may indeed provide through Our Lady a Divine Chaplet for the Deliverance of Alcoholics. We here in America eagerly await the delivery of this Chaplet and know that millions of alcoholics will be delivered out of addiction through it - and this will be the path by which The Great Senator will be canonized a Saint.

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1094 Jul 26, 2013
On Day Seven of our Novena for the Great Senator Edward Moore Kennedy, we ask his divine intercession on behalf of women who are subject to sexual harassment in the workplace. Just as Senator Kennedy was a champion of feminist causes and equal rights for half of our population, may his intercession also grant women under the heavy burden of sexual harassment from powerful men the strength to exercise their right to a workplace free from harassment and hostility, sexual manipulation and ridicule. May these women enjoy the same level of respect and empowerment that the women who were associates, employees, and colleagues of The Great Senator Edward Moore Kennedy experienced every day in every interaction with The Great Senator.

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1095 Jul 26, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to check in at the nearest nut house. You are a certified nut case. Kennedy was a loathsome piece of shit, who should have been banned from the Senate. Leave to the left wing commies of a piece of shit state like Mass. to elect this criminal back into office. Thank God he's dead and will harm our country no more.
With all due respect, the previous derogatory comment about minorities speaks volumes about your own putrid mindset. Your thoughts regarding The Great Senator are equally of the sewer. Given that your mind is firmly ensconced within liquid and solid waste matter, I hereby send your thoughts and sentiments where they belong - I flush them down the toilet.

May The Great Senator through the miracle of divine intercession transform your mind and heart and serve as a catalyst of a rebirth of your own mindset so that you may come to understand just what true greatness is.

Amen.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1096 Jul 26, 2013
A reporter once asked Kennedy if he was going to run for president. His reply; "I'll drive off that bridge when I get to it!"
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1097 Jul 26, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
A reporter once asked Kennedy if he was going to run for president. His reply; "I'll drive off that bridge when I get to it!"
What a great quote of The Great Senator for you to pass along. I know he has many of them. Please keep sharing!
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1098 Jul 27, 2013
On Day Eight of this Nine Days of Prayer on behalf of The Great Senator Edward Moore Kennedy, we pray for his divine intercession on behalf of the elimination of corruption in politics.

Just as his family led a very political life completely free of all corruptive influence, may he transform today's political process such that all shreds of dishonesty, nepotism, improper influence, patronage, and conflict of interest be forever eliminated from the practice of the U.S. Democratic process.

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1100 Jul 27, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horse's ass you are. So pathetic, you belong in an asylum for the insane. The Kennedys were all politically corrupt. Only assholes like you would vote for them. Teddy was one of the absolute worst. Next thing to a communist. But he was a murderer wasn't he?? Answer that butt hole. I hope he is rotting in Hell where he belongs for all the wrongs he committed to this nation.
More sewer speech from Montana, I see. You should pray to The Great Senator as well, to clean up your mouth.

There are many people like yourself who have a completely delusional view of The Great Senator and his wonderful family, due largely in part to the bitterly corruptive influences of persons like Richard Nixon. I shall pray for your soul. I think we know what our last day of our Novena to the Great Senator will be dedicated. It will be to the bitterly delusional and criminally insane such as yourself.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1101 Jul 27, 2013
Hopefully he's rotting in hell right now.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1102 Jul 27, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
More sewer speech from Montana, I see. You should pray to The Great Senator as well, to clean up your mouth.
There are many people like yourself who have a completely delusional view of The Great Senator and his wonderful family, due largely in part to the bitterly corruptive influences of persons like Richard Nixon. I shall pray for your soul. I think we know what our last day of our Novena to the Great Senator will be dedicated. It will be to the bitterly delusional and criminally insane such as yourself.
You are one weird a$$ SOB.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1103 Jul 27, 2013
As the sun sets on the eve of the end of another beautiful Novena in honor of The Great Senator Edward Kennedy, we fervently pray for his canonization.

This humble, Christ-like man lived his life very close to God. His life, his politics, his morality, his charity, his humility, his wisdom and his leadership serve as bright beacons and examples for all of us to follow today. May The Great Senator enjoy and reap his just, heavenly reward for a life well-lived here on Earth.

Hail, O Great Senator!

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1104 Jul 28, 2013
And now we reach the Final Day of this Nine Days of Prayer for The Great Senator Edward Moore Kennedy.

O Thou Great Senator,

We engage you in this our most fervent prayer of this Novena on behalf of those who in spite of your most obvious greatness continue to spew the most vicious level of innuendo, lies, and debauched putdowns of you, your family, and your accomplishments throughout your long and storied political career.

Yes, we speak of those who frequented this forum during our Holy Novena such as Nutty Bamppo, RicingFun20, Dirty Money, and Madam Lancealotofboils. May your greatness change their lives and engage them in a full change of their debauched and perverted morality, eliminate the corruption that has poisoned their minds, and restore their souls. This will be a true miracle that we can use to attest to your sainthood and move the case for your canonization ahead.

Only you can change these people through your divine intercession. Especially cruel was their making light of the shape of your family's faces and teeth. They obviously do not know that large teeth are a divine sign of true greatness.

after this divine prayer, we follow up and close this Holy Novena with 3 Rosaries and 2 Chaplets of Divine Mercy to end our 9 days of supplication on your behalf.

O Thou Great Senator, whom perpetual light has shined on since you didst past from this world into thine heavenly kingdom, continue to inspire us here on earth and bless us with your continued divine intercession on behalf of us all.

Amen.

After the Rosaries and Chaplets, we will be proceeding to Sunday Mass.
alan

Lottie, LA

#1105 Aug 2, 2013
hopefully the woman he let drown is kicking his ass in the after life!he only took 10 hours to sober up and get his lawers to get his story straight before reporting tragedy to police?maybe the raped girl by his nephew is there to cheer on his greatness?god only knows how many women were bought off to keep their mouth shut about him?ted was a rich louse that bought his way through life!
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1106 Aug 3, 2013
I thought we would have killed all of the negativity related to The Great Senator with our nine days of prayer, coupled with our final supplication for some divine intervention.

Therefore I must set about another Novena for Ted Kennedy. The prayer will start tomorrow.

Meantime today, please join me in a Teddy Kennedy Day of Service in your local communities.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1108 Aug 6, 2013
O Thy Most Beloved and Blessed Senator Edward Moore Kennedy,

Please look with thy boundless mercy and good favor upon this mere mortal who today hides in Topix under the pseudonym Natty Bumppo, who obviously knows not what s/he does when s/he both trashes the name of thee and of thy humble servant now engaged in fervent supplication to your soul in heaven this day.

O Great Senator, Please bring thy divine intercession to Our Lady to Her Beloved Child, Our Savior Christ Jesus that Through His Sacred Heart He will grant Natty Bumppo's obviously deeply tormented soul and demented mind the basic peace, tranquility, and lucidity that He wouldst will upon all His creation from this day and the rest of his/her earthly life as he/she dwells with us in this vale of tears.

May this poor soul Natty Bumppo through thy divine assistance come to an understanding of the great things Our Beloved Senator has done so that he experiences a true transformation in the Spirit.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The LORD is with Thee.
Blessed Art Thou Amongst Women
And Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray For Us Sinners Now
And at the Hour of Our Death,

Amen.

Thank You Senator Kennedy for Prayers Answered on Behalf of Dear Relatives this past Month.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1109 Aug 8, 2013
Our Beloved Senator Kennedy,

America misses you so, now more than ever. Today I was listening to your masterful oratory of your public statement at the Senate Confirmation Hearings for Supreme Court Nominee Robert H. Bork.

His powerful and impassioned speech were pivotal in ensuring that our judicial system was not contaminated and that America continued to remain great.

Thank you so much, Great Senator.

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1111 Aug 13, 2013
O Thy Most Favored and Great Senator Kennedy:

Please forgive these terrible thoughts emanating from this poster.

We know that your mercy and humility is boundless in life and in death. Now that you are crowned with glory in heaven, you have the intercessory power to on our behalf implore our Lord and Savior to forgive Natty Bumppo for his evil, vile thoughts and sentiments posted here against you. His terrible, unfair, and unjustified slander against you are truly heartbreaking, but it is him who is hurting himself - His character slaughter only reflects badly right back on himself.

Thank You, Great Senator Kennedy, for continuing to bless those of us here on earth and for granting favor upon our nation through the blessing of affordable health care for all.

Hail Thee, O Edward Moore Kennedy!
Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1112 Aug 14, 2013
Great Senator, we miss your steady, sober, moral hand in the United States Senate.

You and Robert Byrd kept the senate functioning and working for the American people. Now, it is gridlock without you there.

All of America loves you and your family very much.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1114 Aug 21, 2013
Dear Senator Edward Moore Kennedy:

As the summer sun rises for yet another day over the beautiful city of Chicago, we thank thee for thy help over the years - Too many things to count, like preventing Robert Bork from becoming a Justice of the Supreme Court, helping to get health care reform passed, supporting Obama for President, all of your work for Labor, Education, and Welfare.

But we really appreciate what you did on behalf of us for the Bork nomination most of all. That was truly pivotal on your part and prevented an executive tyranny, horrible atrocities against blacks, and back-alley abortions.

Amen.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1115 Nov 10, 2013
Dear Great Senator Kennedy,

As we pause to remember the 50th anniversary of the death of your elder brother and Great President, John F. Kennedy, may you always know how much the country loves you and your family.
Beautiful

Chicago, IL

#1117 Jun 17, 2014
O Thy Holy and Great Senator

As we pause to remember the wonder of thy morally straight and sober life here on this Earth, may we also pray for your soul in Heaven with your beloved Brothers and Sisters, and Mother and Father.

Hail O Great Senator Edward Moore Kennedy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 64,022
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 106,508
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 653,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 973,802
I want to masturebate with my friend 1 hr Bbflip 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,805
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu teqy2000 79
More from around the web