medicaid cuts funding to disabled!

medicaid cuts funding to disabled!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jul 12

Melbourne, FL

#2 Jul 8, 2012
trying to get enough so we can go to washington dc and be heard!! please sign the petition and give support

Since: Jul 12

Melbourne, FL

#4 Jul 8, 2012
bet this out there!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2012
joechidasr wrote:
bet this out there!
I'll take that bet. You need to pull your head out of the butts of the right wing bobbleheads and check the facts some time.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/05/ryans-budget...

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

Since: Jul 12

Melbourne, FL

#6 Jul 8, 2012
my whole point is they are taking away from disabled...you get your facts straight jr..they just cut all nursing from my son and cut basic necessities..yep keep reading about all those "true " political stories...u pull your head out of the money sucking politicians that fill your head with water while it is stuck in the sand
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Gloop??

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Jul 9, 2012
joechidasr wrote:
my whole point is they are taking away from disabled...you get your facts straight jr..they just cut all nursing from my son and cut basic necessities..yep keep reading about all those "true " political stories...u pull your head out of the money sucking politicians that fill your head with water while it is stuck in the sand
My whole point is showing that your whole point is bullcrap scare tactics from the right that are UNTRUE
joechidasr

Melbourne Beach, FL

#10 Jul 10, 2012
yep scare tactics..lol and your an expert on elderly and disabled? nope your one of those that wants them locked away in institutions ...go to a child disabled care facility or visit the elderly like we do...oh thats right you sit behind your computer and speak your words of wisdom...

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-03-14/h...
Trish

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Did you know that Medicare went into effect this month back in 1966!

Disgusting the abuse of the system and very tragic the cut backs to those needing it.

How about our veterans returning and need it?!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2012
joechidasr wrote:
yep scare tactics..lol and your an expert on elderly and disabled? nope your one of those that wants them locked away in institutions ...go to a child disabled care facility or visit the elderly like we do...oh thats right you sit behind your computer and speak your words of wisdom...
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-03-14/h...
Never said I was an expert junior, I do however know how to research the answers to questions. 3 Fact checking sites show the claim is false. Find something worthwhile to refute it someday.
Trish

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Jul 10, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
My whole point is showing that your whole point is bullcrap scare tactics from the right that are UNTRUE
Please rollin - I am in the field of the elderly and disabled and I see trouble for many. What is your argument against this fact?

It's not just the right and it is scarey as opposed to scare tactics.

I didn't want to go to site and was hoping you could express your thoughts on this very important topic. What's your contribution please and thanks?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Please rollin - I am in the field of the elderly and disabled and I see trouble for many. What is your argument against this fact?
It's not just the right and it is scarey as opposed to scare tactics.
I didn't want to go to site and was hoping you could express your thoughts on this very important topic. What's your contribution please and thanks?
The claim is that medicaid is cutting funding to the elderly. That claim is false. There has been no cuts in funding.

That is a scare tactic the right is using to frighten people against the health care mandate.

My thoughts were expressed with facts and backed up with sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24,634
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web