Looking for a serious submissive lady

Looking for a serious submissive lady

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I'm looking for a lady who has submissive side and willing to make a serious long term Dominant/submissive relationship, one is ready to give herself completely to please. I would like her to show me that she is really appreciate all the love, caring and happiness, etc. I give her. She would be special for me...I want to feel she is proud of me...and I want to be proud of her. we would be a loving pair in other's eye.

Simple things as cleaning, cooking should not be a problem for her, rather like to do it and give her pleasure as I appreciate it. Beyond that I like to walks, cinemas, romantic places etc.. I believe that these all things can be included in LTR life style. I want her to say 'thank you' in the way I wish. I would like her to show me that she is really appreciate all the protection, happiness, etc. I give her.

I will be her guide, teacher..someone very special for her, who she can trust without any limits and believe I can take care of her in the way she need.

I have experience of 24/7 ownership. Each Master trains his girl in his special own way. I would like her to discover me to learn and behave as I wish.

I want to build the relationship slowly but hard. cafe or dinner would be good step for a tart. After that if we get on well I would approach to you and we discover our self meeting regularly. Then..all will depend on us..yahoo messager marco709394

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Elerby 24,833
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 7 min Some Advice 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Robert F 985,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Here For Now 619,750
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 1 hr Bug 2
More from around the web