'He lit me up': Former girlfriend ope...

'He lit me up': Former girlfriend opens up about 'mild-mannered'...

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 26, 2013, titled 'He lit me up': Former girlfriend opens up about 'mild-mannered'.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Math teacher Colleen Ritzer was 'slashed to death with a box cutter' in the bathroom at Danvers High School Tuesday Thousands from the town of Danvers, Massachusetts, held a candle-lit vigil for the teacher, where she was remembered as a 'brilliant ray of light' The former girlfriend of 14-year-old murder suspect Philip Chism has expressed her ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

galler

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
It's a good thing he moved away before he "cut you up" like he did to teacher Colleen Ritzer!
PATRIOT DVC

Ixtepec, Mexico

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Somebody should have shot that sob way before he killed the lady. What was a family of decent White people thinking about letting that goddam idiot close to a beautiful white girl? Stupid and disgusting!
PATRIOT DVC

Ixtepec, Mexico

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Its sickening to read about that young white girl saying "he lit her up". That evil son of a bitch is 6'2" long. That's extremely long for a 14 yr old. Physically able to kill the lady and carry her body outside and dump it.
I cant believe there will not be evidence of some sort leading up to this terrible crime. That is unless its suppressed by a presidential adoption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Internet Reality 45,614
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 11 min Y the double stan... 147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Thinking 282,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Internet Reality 618,849
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 30 min Internet Reality 4
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 38 min samir 33
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Hilary 100
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
More from around the web