'He lit me up': Former girlfriend opens up about 'mild-mannered'...

Full story: Daily Mail

Math teacher Colleen Ritzer was 'slashed to death with a box cutter' in the bathroom at Danvers High School Tuesday Thousands from the town of Danvers, Massachusetts, held a candle-lit vigil for the teacher, where she was remembered as a 'brilliant ray of light' The former girlfriend of 14-year-old murder suspect Philip Chism has expressed her ... (more)
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
galler

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

It's a good thing he moved away before he "cut you up" like he did to teacher Colleen Ritzer!
PATRIOT DVC

Miahuatlán, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Somebody should have shot that sob way before he killed the lady. What was a family of decent White people thinking about letting that goddam idiot close to a beautiful white girl? Stupid and disgusting!
PATRIOT DVC

Miahuatlán, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Its sickening to read about that young white girl saying "he lit her up". That evil son of a bitch is 6'2" long. That's extremely long for a 14 yr old. Physically able to kill the lady and carry her body outside and dump it.
I cant believe there will not be evidence of some sort leading up to this terrible crime. That is unless its suppressed by a presidential adoption.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••