Why do White Women think Blacks actua...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#268 Jul 10, 2013
yon wrote:
Good to hear from you Johnny. You must be a busy guy. Thanks for the filler on Feller.
__________

yon, thanks. Likewise.

I say "likewise", because we think alike.

In our many previous blog discussions on this thread & on 4 other threads.---- Via the points which we type up. About politics, sports, race & religion.---- We have been in agreement.

We see eye to eye about politics, sports, race & religion.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#269 Jul 10, 2013
yon wrote:
You must be a busy guy.
__________

Oh, nothing out of the ordinary. No different from others. In regards to working, running errands, going out, etc..
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#270 Jul 10, 2013
yon wrote:
Thanks for the filler on Feller.
__________

Oh, you bet.

Hey yon, an observation about Bobs professional baseball career. The heights which Feller scaled throughout his career.---

Bob scaled way higher heights. Than what other great professional baseball pitchers have scaled.

All of these other respective pro baseball pitchers.---- Cy Young, Walter Johnson, Christy Mathewson, Warren Spahn, Lefty Grove, Lefty Gomez, Carl Hubbel, Dizzy Dean, Satchel Paige, Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Juan Marichal, Tom Seaver, Nolan Ryan, Steve Carlton, Joe Sambito, Tug McGraw, J.R. Richard, Vida Blue, Bruce Sutter, Goose Gossage, Roger Clemens & Pedro Martinez.---

Bob Feller scaled way higher heights. Than what all of the pitchers who I listed in my paragraph above scaled.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#271 Jul 10, 2013
yon wrote:
ps - The prison system is a major recruiting ground for terrorist Muslims to recruit criminal blacks.
__________

You are absolutely correct.

Fortunately, Muslim organizations & African American (Descendants of black American slaves) organizations have local & state police infiltrators & informants in them.

Also, federal infiltrators & informants in them.


Muslim organizations & African American organizations are being
monitored very carefully.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#272 Jul 10, 2013
yon --- You said "As for the decline of blacks in baseball it strikes me that where there is opportunity people with initiative will find a way".---- You are 150% right on the mark about this.

Afro-Latinos, from the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia & Panama.---- Who like baseball, who have initiative SURE do find a way to play baseball. To find a way to perfect their skills.

For a few decades now.---- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have lost major interest in baseball.

For sports, African Americans gravitate towards basketball & football.

From 1989 till now.---- Most African Americans have been gravitating towards rapping &/or crime.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#273 Jul 10, 2013
yon ---- You said "to play baseball you need a stick and a ball".---- True.

Whether youths are in rural settings. Or, whether youths are in urban surroundings.

You said "but football needs expensive equipment".---- True.

But, even with football.---- Youths can still play without equipment.

Youths, to avoid injuries, can play flag football or tag football.

Granted, flag football & tag football are way less physical. Compared to regular football.

But, youths even doing flag football or tag football.---- This still hones their skills when they are young.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#274 Jul 10, 2013
yon ---- You said "Fifty years ago blacks and many small towns had baseball teams now those fields are empty".---- Yep.

Those fields have been empty for a few decades now.

You said "as even white kids live on the computer".---- I do see your point here.

But yon (With all due respect), White kids slacking off, is NOTHING. Compared to the extent of how most African American (Descendants of black American slaves) kids slack off.

White kids messing up, is NOTHING. Compared to the extent of how most African American kids mess up.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#275 Jul 10, 2013
yon ---- You said "The Muslims are breeding at a high rate and they are organized".---- True.

This is why the United States federal goverment has to be vigilant. Which they are.

Why European governments have to be vigilant. Which they are.

You said "They all don't have to be terrorists - but they indirectly support those who are as their religion supports it".---- I totally see your point here.

This is why the federal government has to be vigilant. Which they are.

Why European governments have to be vigilant. Which they are.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#276 Jul 10, 2013
yon ---- There are radical Islamic fundamentalists in the United States.

There are radical Islamic fundamentalists throughout Europe.

But, the radical Islamic fundamentalists don't have the numbers to overthrow the American System.

The radical Islamic fundamentalists don't have the numbers to overthrow Europes established orders.

What has been happening is this.---- Radical Islamic fundamentalists carry out "lone wolf" attacks. Such as what recently happened in the United Kingdom.

These lone wolf attacks cannot overtly threaten the Western European Systems.

All of Europes Islamic organizations have government infiltrators & informants in them.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#277 Jul 10, 2013
yon ---- Western European governments have been keeping radical Islamic fundamentalists in check. Fortunately so.

An example.---- France.----

From late October, 2005 till late November, 2005.--- France had Muslim riots.

But, from late November, 2005 till now.--- France has not had any Muslim riots.

Because the French Intelligence Services have many infiltrators & informants in Muslim organizations.

This is why that from late November, 2005 till now.---- France hasn't had any Muslim riots.

All of the other European governments have also taken measures with their Intelligence Services. With having many infiltrators & informants in Muslim organizations.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#278 Jul 10, 2013
yon --- Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean that they are an enemy.

There are many Muslims who are not a threat.

There are many Muslim nations who are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Here's a list of them.----

1. Jordan.

2. Lebanon.

3. Kuwait.

4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).

5. Qatar.

6. Oman.

7. Morocco.

8. Mauritania.

9. Yemen.

10. Tunisia.

11. Iraq.--- Since Iraqs left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship was overthrown back in May, 2003.----Iraqs new government has come over to the camp. Which is (Still is) headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

12. Libya.---- Since Libyas left wing dictator, Muammar al-Gaddafi was overthrown. The new Libyan government has come over to the camp. Which is (Still is) headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

13. Indonesia.---- When they were under the rule of Suharto. Suharto was a Muslim. But, he was on the team. Which was (Still is) headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Even when Suharto stepped down back in 1998. The Indonesian presidents which followed Suharto were also on the team. Which was (Still is) headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

This was especially the case with Abdurrahman Wahid (Aka --- Gus Dur).

14. Somalia.---- Somalias new Transitional Federal Government (TFG). Somalias Transitional Federal Government has been engaged in a brutal war. Against Islamic fundamentalists which are based in Somalia.

Somalias Transitional Federal Government has been on the team. Which is (Still is) headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

There are many organizations within all of these Muslim nations. Which are pro-Zionist, pro-United States, pro-Israel & the pro-United Kingdom.

Just because someone is a Muslim.--- Does not mean that they are an enemy.
marie

Chicago, IL

#282 Jul 20, 2013
I'm black n I was wondering where can I find a tall white man in michigan ??
The Truth

Littleton, CO

#283 Jul 21, 2013
Are you kidding me!? You can't put statistics on something like this, I don't care how smart you think it we make you look.
If a marriage fails, it isn't because of the races of the partners!
How the hell do you think if white women avoid marrying black men, divorce rates will go down.
And if this helps, I'm a white woman. And I'm too young to be getting married considering I'm still in school, but I'm not too young to see the difference between right and wrong, and racist and not.
You are speaking in a very racist manor. You may not be trying to, but you are. Watch what you are saying and thinking.
Shelby

Louisville, KY

#287 Jul 31, 2013
Irina wrote:
I could not have agreed more. I am too married to a black man for four years now and have known him for almost a decade. I love him, because he is very loving, caring, funny, kind, intelligent man, not because he is black and the fact that he is a drop dead handsome does not hurt either. I do not see color and very much dislike when people fixate their attention on the skin color or a certain ethnic group and everything negative that has been created and perpetuated for hundrads of years about that certain group, rather than the substance of a person. It only shows how deeply stereotypes and assumptions of mixed ethnicity relationships ingrained in us.
<quoted text>
Only people that seem to have a problem with white women and black men is WhIte men
It's like their afraid of them . I've been married to a black man for four years ! This guy makes me feel like no other man has ever made my feel mentally and physically . Latino ? Yuck boo self respecting women would date a Mexican .

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#288 Jul 31, 2013
Most of you that think it is wrong for a white person and a black person to date or get married are stupid. The racist way is passing away because the majority of intelligent people realize that it's wrong.
vietvet

Weatherford, OK

#290 Aug 1, 2013
If you like their kind so much then ALL of you go back to Africa!!!!!
Andy

UK

#291 Aug 2, 2013
The thing is black man aren't very attractive...yeah for sure some of them have that kind of braggadocio arrogant swagger but once you're past 19 you should see through that. But those big noses and black brown skin and that silly curly hair...they're just not very good looking and also if you study science you learn how they have smaller brains...which is backed up by the fact that they score lower in IQ tests of any race bar Aboriginal Australians.
I wouldn't let one in my front door personally, some white women like them but that's a minority, there will always be those people who have some kind of emotional issue(s) where they bring unhappiness and dysfunction into their lives but I know plenty of women who would never go near a black man and they're the well developed ones with self respect.
Aussie Craig

Melbourne, Australia

#292 Aug 7, 2013
Black men dont like white women until they have money. They they ditch the sista's and get together with white trash. White men dont like black women either.
Anthony Burroughs

Vancouver, Canada

#293 Aug 13, 2013
Just don't be a bringing your nappy hair pickaninnys down to the social welfare office. (you really are pathetic oversexed sluts and must be sterillized)
big red 711

Fort Worth, TX

#295 Sep 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the only reason why whites date blacks: to avoid riots and racism
Lol that's funny..but sometimes people don't be looking for a particular race, it just happens. They get to know a person without even seeing what tey look like and all of a sudden you start having feelings for them just because o their personality or character traits, and then you discover they are of different race. Thats when it doesnt even matter to you especially if youve already tried relationships within your own race that didnt work. You just wnna be with whoever is interested in being with you that has fine quality traits and other things in common.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 min Paul McCartney is... 162
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min RIP 42,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Robert F 989,942
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 57 min Paul McCartney is... 669
Ford F-150 Illuminated Emblems 57 min jben8589 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 5 hr Johnny 66
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 690,653
More from around the web