Romney has a huge gain in polls against Obama after the debate

Full story: Examiner.com 10
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday has more bad news for Obama , one in five voters said the Democrat's performance in the contest in Denver on Wednesday made them feel more negative about President Obama and almost a third said they felt more positive about his Republican challenger. Full Story
Romney Ryan

Hawley, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRATS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2012!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 5, 2012
thanks. nice title. :) with Romney, it seems there is light at the end of the tunnel.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2012
I am sick of the polls. The statistics come from sampling data Those statistics came from a small number of people, and if one wants a true statistic, the pollsters would have to interview pretty much the entire country. That would cost a bundle. The stats can be manipulated...period. Frankly, polls might inspire some, but bottom-line, the end result of the election is all that matters.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I am sick of the polls. The statistics come from sampling data Those statistics came from a small number of people, and if one wants a true statistic, the pollsters would have to interview pretty much the entire country. That would cost a bundle. The stats can be manipulated...period. Frankly, polls might inspire some, but bottom-line, the end result of the election is all that matters.
I agree the end result of the election will be what matters most. This one more-so than any in our short history.
Top It Off

Kansas City, MO

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the end result of the election will be what matters most. This one more-so than any in our short history.
I agree!
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Most Media polls are bias.

The most honest poll is Rasmussen
Rasmussen predicted the last 6 elections
Rasmussen has Romney ahead by a few points in 2 swing states

I see Romney jumping ahead of Obama after the next debate which will be on Foreign policy
Romney 4 Sure

Kansas City, MO

#11 Oct 7, 2012
I can't wait until the Ryan-Biden debate takes place!
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Obammy is history!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Romney 4 Sure wrote:
I can't wait until the Ryan-Biden debate takes place!
It will certainly be interesting...I wonder if Biden wil be able to keep his foot out of his mouth.
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Oct 7, 2012
I want to hear how Obama is going to defend himself on Benghazi.
It took over 24 hours after the killing of Americans for Obama to send Rice out to make a false statement.
Romney took to the air waves within 12 hours and got the situation right That it was a terror attack.
The administration had to eat is words when the president of Libya stated that it was a terror attack and the truth came out that the Embassy had asked for added protection on the anniversary of 9/11 since the Embassy was attacked 2 x before and Obama REFUSED to provide added protection.
THIS IS TREASON!!

How many more Americans have to die at the hands of an incompetent administration

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 543,133
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 740,381
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Pegasus 259,738
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min mike 601,191
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 38 min jax4funnow 81
Last Word + 2 48 min Bev Jamison 756
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 50 min suprmon 581
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 173,867
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 227,905

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••