Why is Obama failing so miserably?

Why is Obama failing so miserably?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 364
Next Last
Austin

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2009
I really don't understand why this guy really is stumbling so much. I guess it kind of all started right from the swearing in office and from there to Obamas stimulus package to the people he wants to be in his cabinet (who all seem to have tax problems). Obama has not been in office for very long but it looks like some nations already think he is weak and willing to challenge him as well. I really hope that the confident Obama that we saw in the campaign trail will step up to the plate soon. Although, I still think Hillary would have been the better choice.

Judged:

49

37

35

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#2 Feb 3, 2009
He is not a leader. He is inexperienced and surrounds himself with ideological terrorists. He is dangerous.

Judged:

68

49

33

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
simplicityair

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 4, 2009
he is not failing he is thinking of how to help a world that has hated his people for so long that now that he is the one who is ruling he wants to be excepted and well the pride of white is never going to really let him lead, they made the down fall. the white did. that is the rich white who wanted a drunk leading our evil nation to the god of choice. cheer cheer the beer is here.
if mccain won then all the white would stop the evil.
of making the nation fail.
its a set up. like all things are
bush knew before the mishap
and he well he has god to be his judge right.
just like the little girl who was murderd.
who ever killed her will have to answer to her the baby when they pass away. spirits do not die.
you feel me threw the spirit i feel you threw the spirit. and i know your thoughts you know mine.
so obama is a good guy. his wife is wonderful and they have sweet little girls who will help end all the evil there is in the world for their hearts are good. always.
dont harm his children by harming him.

Judged:

74

60

49

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#4 Feb 4, 2009
simplicityair wrote:
he is not failing he is thinking of how to help a world that has hated his people for so long that now that he is the one who is ruling he wants to be excepted and well the pride of white is never going to really let him lead, they made the down fall. the white did. that is the rich white who wanted a drunk leading our evil nation to the god of choice. cheer cheer the beer is here.
if mccain won then all the white would stop the evil.
of making the nation fail.
its a set up. like all things are
bush knew before the mishap
and he well he has god to be his judge right.
just like the little girl who was murderd.
who ever killed her will have to answer to her the baby when they pass away. spirits do not die.
you feel me threw the spirit i feel you threw the spirit. and i know your thoughts you know mine.
so obama is a good guy. his wife is wonderful and they have sweet little girls who will help end all the evil there is in the world for their hearts are good. always.
dont harm his children by harming him.
You sound looney. Do you have mental problems?

Judged:

32

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack

Revelstoke, Canada

#5 Feb 4, 2009
Obama is a total failure waiting to manifest his ineptness. He's being quick to show his true colors.

Judged:

29

19

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Death

Aiea, HI

#6 Feb 4, 2009
WHOA, I feel much dumber after reading that. But now it all makes sense as your current attitude is somewhat common with the folks that, for whatever stupid reason, voted for Obama and are now completely falling apart mentally as he and his administration crumble with greed and doubt. Yes, you were deceived, along with a lot of the population. The fall of the sheeple:)
simplicityair wrote:
he is not failing he is thinking of how to help a world that has hated his people for so long that now that he is the one who is ruling he wants to be excepted and well the pride of white is never going to really let him lead, they made the down fall. the white did. that is the rich white who wanted a drunk leading our evil nation to the god of choice. cheer cheer the beer is here.
if mccain won then all the white would stop the evil.
of making the nation fail.
its a set up. like all things are
bush knew before the mishap
and he well he has god to be his judge right.
just like the little girl who was murderd.
who ever killed her will have to answer to her the baby when they pass away. spirits do not die.
you feel me threw the spirit i feel you threw the spirit. and i know your thoughts you know mine.
so obama is a good guy. his wife is wonderful and they have sweet little girls who will help end all the evil there is in the world for their hearts are good. always.
dont harm his children by harming him.
ARCHIE BUNKER

Boston, MA

#7 Feb 4, 2009
Why is BHO failing so miserably ? Must be GWB'S fault ....
LUCY

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2009
Jack wrote:
Obama is a total failure waiting to manifest his ineptness. He's being quick to show his true colors.
ARE YOU ALL CRAZY? gIVE THE MAN A CHANCE. hELL HE JUST GOT IN.

Judged:

37

29

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

FRONTIERSMAN

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#9 Feb 4, 2009
To Day Obama promises a "catastrophe " if he does not get his way on the stimulas...now!! WOW!!! our fearless leader promises us a "catastrophe "..now thats change!!.....his inexperience just ozzs out of him,and from the same old tired ,predictable ass,s he listens too. the change Crew!! If he does not get Rid of Pelosi and Reid from his ear..then it will be Failing Meserably!!!! The Chickens Are Coming Home to Roost On Him!!

Judged:

17

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

FRONTIERSMAN

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#10 Feb 4, 2009
LUCY wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU ALL CRAZY? gIVE THE MAN A CHANCE. hELL HE JUST GOT IN.
I guess he needs to find the closet where his Commander in Chiefs hat is....needs time I guess..and of course On The Job Training!!...gotta have that.

He seems diskomboulated...Lets hope he does not get a phone call at 3AM....Reid and Pelosi will be still sleeping....Off and Running?? Ready To Go??Change??? Meaningless slogans!

If ever an attack was planed by terrorists,It seems now would be that time to do it..but it won't,we are not at war with Terrosts...got a problem...Call 911.

Its clear,he is over his head right now!! Today on the TV,he looked terrible ,hollow eyes, ears sticking out bigger than ever,no teleprompter,the look of a scared Rabbit.He is not the only Pres who started out like that...Carter,for all his intellect,and initial popularty...Was a bumbling idiot!!....De Ja Vu all over again???..we will know very soon...one more non tax paying friend of his...POOF!!!..DA MAN BETTER WAKE UP...SOON!!!

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#12 Feb 4, 2009
FAMU wrote:
Obama is da sh#t! ya'll white republicans need to back the [email protected] up and stop spreadin ur hate! Obama is the big boss man and if you whites opposes him then yall racist and yall should get hate crimes on yall! Stop the hate!
This is why obama is a failure.

Judged:

22

17

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#13 Feb 4, 2009
Obama is failing for a few reasons. The bias media portrayed him as christ for months. He is surrounded by a corrupt congress that has been waiting for 2 years to spend, spend, spend. He promised transparency, and we have yet to get any straight answers. He makes comments to satisfy his liberal "moneygivers" but, stays more center on alot of issues. He has been in office for 2 weeks and has already raised taxes.

Judged:

18

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#14 Feb 4, 2009
FAMU wrote:
Obama is da sh#t! ya'll white republicans need to back the [email protected] up and stop spreadin ur hate! Obama is the big boss man and if you whites opposes him then yall racist and yall should get hate crimes on yall! Stop the hate!
Really? Since you are clearly an obama supporter why dont you tell us what bill was passed today?
Clarity

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2009
Im retired wrote:
<quoted text> This is why obama is a failure.
Someone doesn't have on their "change" goggles today! "I'm retired", put on your change goggles and hope for change. Hope to become as tolerant and loving of other races as FAMU!

HA!

Hope and change. Change and hope. Change, change, change....

Im retired

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#16 Feb 5, 2009
Clarity wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone doesn't have on their "change" goggles today! "I'm retired", put on your change goggles and hope for change. Hope to become as tolerant and loving of other races as FAMU!
HA!
Hope and change. Change and hope. Change, change, change....
Your right. Im sorry! It's strange that he never responded to my question. Typical Obama voter, the only thing they know about politics is that George Bush is bad.
Clarity

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2009
Im retired wrote:
<quoted text> Your right. Im sorry! It's strange that he never responded to my question. Typical Obama voter, the only thing they know about politics is that George Bush is bad.
You stand corrected. Now are those goggles on? All you need to know is that you are getting change. Change is coming. It may appear that change is the same as the first Clinton administration, but when you gots yo'change goggles on, it's change baby, change. All roses and sunshine.
flatout

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2009
he is failing because he is a career politician. he saw what a majority of the guladble voters wanted and he promised them the world. the world is part of the problem and he cannot deliver. he will end the war by relocating the troops to afgan, tricked the antiwar voter. a new washington by appointing insiders, oops so you have heard of them. save america by borrowing the most in our histry, spend it by growing gov and let us pay for in the future with interest.
Clarity

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2009
flatout wrote:
he is failing because he is a career politician. he saw what a majority of the guladble voters wanted and he promised them the world. the world is part of the problem and he cannot deliver. he will end the war by relocating the troops to afgan, tricked the antiwar voter. a new washington by appointing insiders, oops so you have heard of them. save america by borrowing the most in our histry, spend it by growing gov and let us pay for in the future with interest.
I can't begin to argue any of your points. Great post!
JEH

AOL

#20 Feb 5, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
He is not a leader. He is inexperienced and surrounds himself with ideological terrorists. He is dangerous.
Obama had no experience and came from nowhere. His true inabilities are already showing. He will fall on his face, just wait & see. He said what everyone "wanted to hear" and time will tell he will become known as one of our worst presidents. He might be your president but he is not mine and never will be. Just wait and see how he will fail miserably and then will blame the previous presidents for the problems. He will say just give me (4) more years. He is already hinting that the first (4) will not be enough.
jamal

The Colony, TX

#21 Feb 5, 2009
He da man. you honky just be haten b/c he a brotha. Maybe he not the most experincet or smartest, but he has hope of the future. He gonna help me get ahead since all the white poloticians been holding the brothers down. Take that to the bank.

Judged:

22

18

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 364
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min DENG 38,416
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min LAWEST100 618,441
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RoSesz 641,882
Play "end of the word" part 2 9 min ImFree2Choose 1,738
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min spider1954 970,109
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min scientia potentia... 38,700
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Not religious 44,456
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 104,762
More from around the web