Wish ALL males on earth were GAY!!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#112 Apr 22, 2013
It is an EVIL WISH!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#113 Apr 22, 2013
Everyday, it is nice of u to actually take time and understand the challenges of the female specie.

It was not easy for me to understand them either.However, they do say, where there's a will, there's a way!

If u want to respect someone, u'll find a reason to.
If u want to understand someone, u'll also find a good reason to.

However, if u choose to hate or disrespect someone, u will ALWAYS find a reason to.

Many straight males have chosen to HATE and DISRESPECT the females.They thus ALWAYS find a reason to do just that.

However, u are one of the few straight males that have chosen to RESPECT and LOVE females.Thus, u always find a reason to too!

Good for u bro!!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#114 Apr 22, 2013
LetMeSee93 wrote:
Everyday, it is nice of u to actually take time and understand the challenges of the female specie.
It was not easy for me to understand them either.However, they do say, where there's a will, there's a way!
If u want to respect someone, u'll find a reason to.
If u want to understand someone, u'll also find a good reason to.
However, if u choose to hate or disrespect someone, u will ALWAYS find a reason to.
Many straight males have chosen to HATE and DISRESPECT the females.They thus ALWAYS find a reason to do just that.
However, u are one of the few straight males that have chosen to RESPECT and LOVE females.Thus, u always find a reason to too!
Good for u bro!!
Females are not being disrespected and oppressed. Stop playing victim, and decide to simply move on.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#115 Apr 22, 2013
thanks my brother letmesee( from another mother) LOL!

i really appreciate ur compliment. i try to understand everyone as best as i can.

see u on skype and fb again!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#116 Apr 22, 2013
Everyday81 wrote:
thanks my brother letmesee( from another mother) LOL!
i really appreciate ur compliment. i try to understand everyone as best as i can.
see u on skype and fb again!
Then your a poor disgrace for a mother! You probably raise your son to "respect women" and all types of superficial nonsense, but you probably don't raise him properly and immasculate him, and give him barbie dolls as toys. You are incompetent!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#118 Apr 22, 2013
ur welcome everyday.

we surely need more real straight males like on earth.

almost logging in on fb.see u there buddy

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#119 Apr 22, 2013
i meant more like u,lol. sorry typo
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#121 Jun 3, 2013
Worthless and gay
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#122 Jun 3, 2013
Well wouldn't it be something if enough men got mental illness to where they became gay like that, and by the way when you say "female species" there are actually the same species as every other human, they're just the opposite gender. Perhaps your mental illness cause that bit of insanity also.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#123 Jun 4, 2013
I agree.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#124 Jun 17, 2013
Why?

We already have more than enough volunteers among them to choose from and some of them no man in their right mind would want, so why would we want the rest? With apologies to the heterosexual women of the world, there are a hell of a lot of men that we should be thanking God that they are 1000% straight.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#125 Jun 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Why?
We already have more than enough volunteers among them to choose from and some of them no man in their right mind would want, so why would we want the rest? With apologies to the heterosexual women of the world, there are a hell of a lot of men that we should be thanking God that they are 1000% straight.
Will you be 'thanking God' for all of the 'straight males' who tried to WARN you, if you die without Christ and find yourself in HELL?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#126 Jun 17, 2013
Hell is going to be an absolutely TERRIBLE place. And what will make it even worse for all of the people there is that all of the things that they let come between them and Christ......they won't have access to them. EVER AGAIN. TODAY is the Day of salvation!!! For the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you tomorrow!!:

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#128 Jun 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Will you be 'thanking God' for all of the 'straight males' who tried to WARN you, if you die without Christ and find yourself in HELL?
Sweetie, you're near the top of the list of those who I tank God for your being heterosexual and for being a seriously false prophet here for my entertainment.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#129 Jun 27, 2013
the topic is still ongoing??/

GEEEZ!!..move on already STRAIGHT B*TCHES!

everyone else has.

HELL has 99% straight d*ck wh*re sh*ts like u dr. FAKE reality.

YUCKKK!

wish ALL straight d*cks would be swallowed by some sea monster, NEVER t resurface on land again!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#131 Jun 30, 2013
that is so true jewel, LOL.
it would sure rid the world of vermin, which is what straight guyz are.......FILTH!
no wonder why i hate god. they creatd these pathetic D*CK SH*TS and all they ever do is demean and undermine the female, every single day!

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#132 Jun 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant! It is scientifically correct that homosexuality is a biological error!
I thought that's what the doctor told your parents.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#133 Jun 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell is going to be an absolutely TERRIBLE place. And what will make it even worse for all of the people there is that all of the things that they let come between them and Christ......they won't have access to them. EVER AGAIN. TODAY is the Day of salvation!!! For the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you tomorrow!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
Hell will be full of UNREPENTANT homosexuals who will not only agonize over being there, and not being able to continue practicing homosexual behavior, but they'll also have to constantly think about the One who died for them at the Holy Cross of Calvary, and how His Sacrifice was made to keep them from the REALITY of that awful abode: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K5k-g3PvWSY/TYvCQyX...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#134 Jun 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell will be full of UNREPENTANT homosexuals...
So you pray hon. But to be perfectly honest, any eternity spent without the sanctimonious, self-righteous likes of you will be heavenly, even if it involves a lake of fire. I can't even see why you would want to have to spend an eternity with you being you. Jesus Himself couldn't save the kind of hell that would be.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#135 Jun 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray hon. But to be perfectly honest, any eternity spent without the sanctimonious, self-righteous likes of you will be heavenly, even if it involves a lake of fire. I can't even see why you would want to have to spend an eternity with you being you. Jesus Himself couldn't save the kind of hell that would be.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Spider1954 63,198
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 8 min Marcen18064742 64
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 53 min Eduardo 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,529
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,560
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web