Which place has more sex ? Heaven or Hell ?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yes, i'd like to know so I can choose where to go.
samatha

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2013
 
heaven.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2013
 
samatha wrote:
heaven.
ha ha ok thanks :)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2013
 
Andet1987's bedroom probably has more sex then both those places put together..........
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2013
 
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Andet1987's bedroom probably has more sex then both those places put together..........
I have a bf, but we have no sex. we just go out and eat outside. no sex.:)

oh God !!! my number is 6666
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PDX Dave wrote:
OK, here we go... I think both places have a lot of sex! In heaven, it's just the kind you want; whatever kind it is you liked your honor, you'll get all of it you want in heaven. Casual nudity is normal there, and since "marriage" is an earthly thing you don't have to worry about that, anything with anybody at any time goes! And the same thing goes for the man/woman you are married to here on earth, so you get to watch them being with all other people also, freely unfettered and without shame or guilt because in heaven everybody knows, there's nothing wrong or immoral sex! It's one of the greatest gifts God ever gave to mankind, and he smiles on all of his children doing it freely in front of him in the heavenly realm.
Now, if you're in hell there's also lots of sex... but it's not the kind you'd like! It's going to be demons and devils raping you, practicing the most hellishly extreme BDSM on you that you can imagine, you won't like it of course because YOU'RE IN HELL! No matter what they do to you, you can never die not even that will be an escape from the horrible painful torment of being raped, they can even take you and hollow you out and use you as a condom some thorn-kok demon does anal rape on somebody else's down there for punishment! And no matter what they do to you, like I said you can never die. Yes there sex in hell, but you're not going to like it.
heaven: no guilt pleasure (hedonism in Jamaica)

hell: forever pain in the a**ss (those in jail suffer from this)
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think both places have lots of sex, it's just that the kind of sex which happens in hell you wouldn't want any part of! LOL One of the punishments would be for you to get hollowed out and used as a condom when a thorn-cocked demon named Ramzalot performs anal sex punishment on other sinners. I much preferred the Heavenly Orgy where men have multiple orgasms also, and there is no limit to how many you can have in a row! Also in heaven there are no STDs or pregnancies, and none of the silly societal restrictions on who you can couple with or their ages. Sex will be as it was meant to be when we're in heaven! Full casual nudity all the time, and everyone will have a young beautiful body fit and clean and ready for all to enjoy.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 8, 2013
 
PDX Dave wrote:
I think both places have lots of sex, it's just that the kind of sex which happens in hell you wouldn't want any part of! LOL One of the punishments would be for you to get hollowed out and used as a condom when a thorn-cocked demon named Ramzalot performs anal sex punishment on other sinners. I much preferred the Heavenly Orgy where men have multiple orgasms also, and there is no limit to how many you can have in a row! Also in heaven there are no STDs or pregnancies, and none of the silly societal restrictions on who you can couple with or their ages. Sex will be as it was meant to be when we're in heaven! Full casual nudity all the time, and everyone will have a young beautiful body fit and clean and ready for all to enjoy.
I bet HIV is a hellish sort of STD.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

andet1987 wrote:
yes, i'd like to know so I can choose where to go.
You've got to be the DUMBEST person on earth.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 8, 2013
 
PDX Dave wrote:
I think both places have lots of sex, it's just that the kind of sex which happens in hell you wouldn't want any part of! LOL One of the punishments would be for you to get hollowed out and used as a condom when a thorn-cocked demon named Ramzalot performs anal sex punishment on other sinners. I much preferred the Heavenly Orgy where men have multiple orgasms also, and there is no limit to how many you can have in a row! Also in heaven there are no STDs or pregnancies, and none of the silly societal restrictions on who you can couple with or their ages. Sex will be as it was meant to be when we're in heaven! Full casual nudity all the time, and everyone will have a young beautiful body fit and clean and ready for all to enjoy.
And you're the SECOND DUMBEST!
pen

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

While it is good andet would consider her destination, and while our sex life is important to us here on earth in this life, it is first important to understand what and when is hell or the lake of fire. We are told this is at "the end of the world" where this old earth and all sin are burned up gone forever. The "wages of sin is death" not eternal life. Eternal life is given only to God's people.
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2014
 
Yes there will be uninhibited free joyous sex in heaven!
The whole idea of "original sin" sexuality being sinful isn't found anywhere in Christian doctrine until 400 years after Jesus' death. It originated with a Bishop in the Roman Catholic Church known as Saint Augustine, who became a Christian in his 30s. What we nowadays know as the original sin was really an allegory about how Eve disobeyed God [by eating the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge] and then enticing Adam to do the same and Adam's Original Sin, was listening to Eve, instead of to God, and allowing himself to be deceived. The story is one about obedience to God, not about sex or nudity. Remember, Adam and Eve were living nude, freely and casually, and having uninhibited and joyous sex before that, and God would look on and watch them and say "it is good!" I'm just saying. It's our screwed up human interpretations which make nudity and sex and sexuality "wrong and dirty" not God.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2014
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bf, but we have no sex. we just go out and eat outside. no sex.:)
oh God !!! my number is 6666
My condolences. Unless you (or your bf) are a minor, then congratulations on waiting until you are adults.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2014
 
andet1987 wrote:
yes, i'd like to know so I can choose where to go.
It can't be Heaven without sex, and Hell is just a myth.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2014
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You've got to be the DUMBEST person on earth.
you are the most stupid cock***sucker in Topix. please don't reply to my posts. you are nothing but a retarded lunatic.
Bald Eagle

Henniker, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 23, 2014
 
ANDET IS A DUMB KOKSUKKER

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 23, 2014
 
pen wrote:
While it is good andet would consider her destination, and while our sex life is important to us here on earth in this life, it is first important to understand what and when is hell or the lake of fire. We are told this is at "the end of the world" where this old earth and all sin are burned up gone forever. The "wages of sin is death" not eternal life. Eternal life is given only to God's people.
If the wages of sin is death and no eternal life, Heaven has no occupants.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 23, 2014
 
Bald Eagle wrote:
ANDET IS A DUMB KOKSUKKER
it takes one to know one. that means, you are dumb, if not a dumber.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••