Comments
421 - 440 of 800 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Nov 3, 2012
 
Lolo, I thank you for showing your bravery and courage to succeed the love of Christ, I hope you learnt from all these people have said abt their disbelief and the ones who do believe
Gandalf_Grey

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Nov 3, 2012
 
The girl here is a 7th Grader , Fed with religious beliefs since childhood. Her ignorance is though appalling and joshing. I mean I was never that stupid. As far as God goes , Where is he when thousands die of a natural calamity , Or is he the one who causes them? If he does , Why? That's how he reciprocates love to his people? I'm sure quite a few Christians would've died in a calamity. Start Thinking and stop Following like sheep.

Since: Oct 12

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Nov 4, 2012
 
I think you should stop being a sheep trekking to the cliff, you say that this earth was created from a Bang? How foolish even a child laughs at that answer, look of you even know God you would understand why calamaties occur, at the beginning sin was brought onto this world from Adam and Eve, sin is the thing responsible for death and pain, calamities occur because it is how the world is made! God put us here to reach holiness, through death you will still reach the kingdom of heaven, but only if you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of this world!
Lola is right amigos

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Nov 5, 2012
 
Foxx is right, there is a God. Homo is a sin.
And sin is not self inflicted, sin is just another word for guilt.

There was a big bang as well, but that happened from nothing. And as for you scientist\atheists out there... I hope you know there is no such thing as spontanious generation.

God is alpha and omega.

Since: Oct 12

Paarl, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Nov 6, 2012
 
The alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, He will give you athirst from the water of life, freely, He is our Savior, our God!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Nov 6, 2012
 
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
The alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, He will give you athirst from the water of life, freely, He is our Savior, our God!
Jesus spoke metaphorically for a reason, because symbolism seemed to be easily understood by people.

Now that we are in the 21st century, and many men and women understand that symbolism is just that, an easy way to explain things, may I ask what's your reason for yours?

"He will give you athirst from the water of life, freely,"

Based upon what I've seen and heard, most so-called "Christains" are only taking a portion of that drink, because there are many teachings by Jesus - NOT in the Bible.

Also, why would I not place this life in the forefront, when in fact, I wouldn't be able to "take a drink of Jesus" if I didn't have a life to begin with.

IMO - you are double-talking your way through something you don't understand completely.

Since: Oct 12

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Nov 6, 2012
 
Look, can I know the things that happened that wasn't depicted in the bible? Same as your science textbooks talking about that fairytale the "bigbang" look, I just brought 1 verse, I didn't give "a portion of it, so don't come to speculations here, Rev: 21 6, the bible is pretty simple to read, maybe go read it a bit?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#483
Nov 6, 2012
 
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
</qouted text>Look, can I know the things that happened that wasn't depicted in the bible?
Yes - with the proper research.
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
</qouted text>Same as your science textbooks talking about that fairytale the "bigbang" look,

True - but with research, you'll also find that the "/big Bang Theory" is more plausible for the beginning of the universe.
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
</qouted text>I just brought 1 verse, I didn't give "a portion of it, so don't come to speculations here,

Maybe you shouldn't have used just one verse, and use the whole context of the book to get a better understanding of what the author was talking about, instead of thinking that your interpretation is accurate
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
</qouted text>Rev: 21 6, the bible is pretty simple to read,

No, it isn't.

Although I will say it is easily conveyed to others with the wrong meaning.
SouthAfricanChristian wrote:
</qouted text>maybe go read it a bit?
I have.

Please don't speculate that you know what I've done and not done.

Since: Oct 12

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Nov 7, 2012
 
Actually the big bang seems very foolish, look, there was nothing, then something appeared, exploded then created anything, and it was an exposion and even scientifically an explosion is impossible to create anything, you read the bible? You believe that God exists? Then why do you support evolution??

“we all have secrets to hide”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

According to what I have decided to research, evil is totally genetic, so if God did exist it would mean that he programmed us to he evil, and the people who are "evil" will go to hell simply because of something that is not their fault, they will be punished for all eternity for nothing. Which would mean if God existed, he would be anything but what we think of him today 0_0 I have actually come up with a different theory that would keep him being portrayed as we usually think of him as, but it would go against when it says that he is perfect and makes no mistakes, because the way I thought of it, is that when he made man perfect, the perfection itself was a flaw, they were trusting and therefore easily swayed into sinning.
serendipity

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#486
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lola Foxx wrote:
According to what I have decided to research, evil is totally genetic, so if God did exist it would mean that he programmed us to he evil, and the people who are "evil" will go to hell simply because of something that is not their fault, they will be punished for all eternity for nothing. Which would mean if God existed, he would be anything but what we think of him today 0_0 I have actually come up with a different theory that would keep him being portrayed as we usually think of him as, but it would go against when it says that he is perfect and makes no mistakes, because the way I thought of it, is that when he made man perfect, the perfection itself was a flaw, they were trusting and therefore easily swayed into sinning.
Think so? check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lola Foxx wrote:
I may have just gotten out of seventh grade..
That's really all you need to say.

Since: Oct 12

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#488
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lola, God didn't create us as evil beings, we are all pure by birth, then when we reach the age of accountability, Satan (St. Lucifer if you be it) is able to control you, lead you into temptation, God created us all pure and clean of sin, God wants us to go to heaven, He doesn't want to see us go to hell, that's why, if you are a believer, you would know what God has install for us, at the end God will take us to His kingdom, don't speculate things of that lola, sin came into this world because of Satan, God didn't put it here so we can go to hell! Understand the things you say b4 you say them
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Nov 9, 2012
 
Lola, UNICORNS didn't create us as evil beings, we are all pure by birth, then when we reach the age of accountability, THOR (LOKI if you be it) is able to control you, lead you into temptation, ZEUS created us all pure and clean of sin, VISHNU wants us to go to heaven, AMEN-HOTEP doesn't want to see us go to hell, that's why, if you are a believer, you would know what LEPRECHAUNS have install for us, at the end CAPTAIN KIRK will take us to PAC-MAN'S kingdom, don't speculate things of that lola, sin came into this world because of RUMPLESTILSKIN, ATHENA didn't put it here so we can go to hell! Understand the things you say b4 you say them

Makes EXACTLY as much sense.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
Nov 9, 2012
 
Lola Foxx wrote:
According to what I have decided to research, evil is totally genetic,
You would have a hard time demonstrating that. What research are you referencing?
so if God did exist it would mean that he programmed us to he evil,
Initially programmed very good with ability to choose which means the ability to reject God.
and the people who are "evil" will go to hell simply because of something that is not their fault,
We both know evil and can resist evil. A rapist, for example knows rape is wrong and does it anyway in hopes of not getting caught. His act is atheist in that he believes if he does not get caught then there will be no real consequences. If he really believed God is aware of his every move and thought then he would not rape.
they will be punished for all eternity for nothing.
That would make God unjust. God is just. We receive either one of two things from God. Mercy or justice. God is unjust with no one. We need to know who we really are as image and glory of God and we need to know our offenses are against an Infinite God with infinite consequences. That is justice. Mercy is based on relationship with God through Christ who took the penalty for us.

Since: Nov 12

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#492
Nov 10, 2012
 
I could explain why I don't believe in god. I could point to the sky and remind you that we are but a grain of sand located on the outskirts of the milky way galaxy, and that galaxy is one of billions that we can see. Our little galaxy is so large, that it if we were able to travel at the speed of light, it would still take us 100,000 years to reach the other side.I can show you the proof of that. But rather I'll let someone explain it in a much better way then I ever could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm not here to attack you or you're religion, I just want to explain how; not atheist sees but how I, as a person see it.

“we all have secrets to hide”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#493
Nov 11, 2012
 
lightbeamrider wrote:
A rapist, for example knows rape is wrong and does it anyway in hopes of not getting caught. His act is atheist in that he believes if he does not get caught then there will be no real consequences. If he really believed God is aware of his every move and thought then he would not rape.
Don't EVER talk about rape near me again or I will kill u, slowly and painfully -_-

“we all have secrets to hide”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#494
Nov 11, 2012
 
Its kind of scary how once I studied more, I even found a way in which God didn't intentionally cause it, but rather his perfection was his flaw
(Yes, I do have an obsession with proving myself right, don't judge!)
(And also, does anyone have any ideas as to how to prove to my family that mcr is not a cult?)

“we all have secrets to hide”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#495
Nov 11, 2012
 
Zazierx wrote:
I could explain why I don't believe in god. I could point to the sky and remind you that we are but a grain of sand located on the outskirts of the milky way galaxy, and that galaxy is one of billions that we can see. Our little galaxy is so large, that it if we were able to travel at the speed of light, it would still take us 100,000 years to reach the other side.I can show you the proof of that. But rather I'll let someone explain it in a much better way then I ever could.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm not here to attack you or you're religion, I just want to explain how; not atheist sees but how I, as a person see it.
I might watch that video when I have the time, right now I'm slightly busy being stalked
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#496
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why do atheists have to be so STOOPID??!Because atheists are running from the Holy Bible,the Holy Spirit,and the Lord Jesus Christ so they can be 'free' to think,talk,and live anyway they choose. When,in REALITY,they're nothing but SPIRITUALLY BLIND SLAVES of Satan the devil. Thre's nothing that Satan wants as badly as seeing an unrepentant person die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ until the very end! He WANTS that,he CRAVES that,Satan L-U-S-T-S for LOST HUMAN SOULS!!!!.....becaus he KNOWS what's going to happen to his....on Judgement Day...And he wants the same REALITY.....for Y-O-U!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 2 min Richies Cool Man Diary 195
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min AussieBobby 256,638
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 721,065
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,818
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 172,474
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min atemcowboy 532,916
Lori Lewis lives at 4751 Bellm dr #409 29 min Terrie 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr guido atheist infidel 115,275
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr kalei 79
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 13 hr Drom Jagter 54
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••