why do atheists have to be so stupid!

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#390 Sep 22, 2012
Why do my grandparents have to be so over protective?! Why wont they just let me go back to staying with my friends?! If they don't like my lip ring, my hair color, my attitude or my boyfriend then why wont they just let me go!?
SonofGod777

UK

#391 Sep 23, 2012
2000yrs after Jesus paid for our sins and these dumb atheist sheep are still lost.lol By the way do you know that you athiest yourselfs are fullfilling biblical prophecy. In the end of days there will be many who fall away from the faith. Return to Jesus. Even if you dont believe just go somewere quiet and ask Jesus to make himself real to me if you really want to save me. See what happens. This is supernatural so try and leave your theological limited minds behind. You are after all dealing with infinite wisdom here. Ps. Sorry if gods moral standard gets in the way of you doing whatever you want to. Moral or not.

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#392 Sep 23, 2012
Lola Foxx wrote:
There is a God! There is proof everywhere, you yourself are proof! But atheists refuse to look at it from a different point of view. I read part of the Bible every night, fyi, being homo is a sin!
My question would be Why So Many Christians still live in ignorance.
If you read the bible as you say - you know Jesus would not be impressed with your last five words. It is NOT our place to speak that way, to judge or do anything outside pray and be peaceful even outside of our own personal beliefs.

If You read your bible you know that GOD's Ways are NOT YOUR Ways.
Peace - Keep reading please.
:)

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#393 Sep 23, 2012
Lola Foxx wrote:
Why do my grandparents have to be so over protective?! Why wont they just let me go back to staying with my friends?! If they don't like my lip ring, my hair color, my attitude or my boyfriend then why wont they just let me go!?
LOVE and Discipline are Sisters.
Please read your bible some more. Pray more for all in your life and Pray even more for yourself. You are such a Babe in the word. I pray for you because you are still so confused of your purpose in this world.
ForReallyForReal

Midlothian, IL

#394 Sep 23, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
My question would be Why So Many Christians still live in ignorance.
If you read the bible as you say - you know Jesus would not be impressed with your last five words. It is NOT our place to speak that way, to judge or do anything outside pray and be peaceful even outside of our own personal beliefs.
If You read your bible you know that GOD's Ways are NOT YOUR Ways.
Peace - Keep reading please.
:)
I fully agree with you! God Bless!:)

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#395 Sep 23, 2012
ForReallyForReal wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree with you! God Bless!:)
Thank You and that was kind of you. I appreciate and wish the same in return for You and Yours.
PEACE
:)
Yer not my killer

Caledonia, MI

#396 Sep 27, 2012
Atheists can't deal with the fact that there is a God. So much so as that they think they can prove something that chooses to be hidden can or can not be seen. As an atheist for a few days, I realized I have to become someone god will allow know the truth in order to prove or disprove God exists. The results from my experiment proved God existed. Yet the blind cannot hear me and those who sort of believe in god sort of get my points of proof. And those who are true believers know exactly what I'm talking about. As for my experiment I will not divulge the finer details and information here.

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#397 Sep 29, 2012
Its not my fault that they cant accept me for myself, they are the ones refusing to LET ME EXIST AS I AM! Things WILL be this way weather they like it or not!
Live Action

Union City, OK

#398 Sep 29, 2012
their is lots of gods but the creator is not a god if you look in the back of your king james if it has a concordance see Yahweh See god it reads

the words
lord
god
baal
elohim were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man made him a god.the creator Is your heavenly father Yahweh you can read this for your self but you still will not understand why because you have been brainwashed from children and the fact that only a few are called and chosen to even understand his name.

revelation 12/9 say's the whole world is deceived and so you could be worshiping satan what better trick for her to play on mankind.

Feel free to prove me wrong because you can not this is a fact.

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#399 Sep 30, 2012
Um... what?
Lol imma swag Ninja!!! I know its random, but Cameron bought me a turtle and we named it Michelangelo and it bit me when I put a bandanna on it xD

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#400 Oct 2, 2012
Wazzzuuup?!?!

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#401 Oct 6, 2012
DESTERY MOORE!!!
Anon

Fleurus, Belgium

#402 Oct 6, 2012
Lola Foxx, shut the f*ck up and get in my bed you dirty little sl*t.

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#403 Oct 6, 2012
Did somebody have one too many?

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#404 Oct 6, 2012
Xanmander wrote:
So we are just basically following this thread of this "14 year old broken girl" go from a bible thumper to what I suspect will be some sort of insanely rebellious drug user within another few weeks...
Stay tuned!
shit, you are smart 0_0

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#405 Oct 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
Lola Foxx, shut the f*ck up and get in my bed you dirty little sl*t.
and you have no idea how often I hear that

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#406 Oct 6, 2012
55°F
Most of my friends right about now: at the lake, drunk as hell
Me: on the porch sipping hot cocoa in polar bear pajamas talking to Cameron and listening to Blink-182, I wish I could live like this forever

“suck it and see”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#407 Oct 6, 2012
Memories of the past flow into mind as the music plays. The memories that make you collapse in agony. No, not the haunting, terrifying memories. The joyful, happy memories of friends, family and fantasy, the memories of times past. These are the memories that make your heart soar with joy, until the realisation hits you, that those times are over. Then you are remembering what things are like now, and your once airborne heart is brutally ripped open, because you KNOW that things will never be the same....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#408 Oct 6, 2012
Lola Foxx wrote:
55°F
Most of my friends right about now: at the lake, drunk as hell
Me: on the porch sipping hot cocoa in polar bear pajamas talking to Cameron and listening to Blink-182, I wish I could live like this forever
I'm goin up to the country where the water tastes like wine..........

I'm goin up to the country where the water tastes like wine..........

Gonna jump in the river and stay drunk all the time..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#409 Oct 6, 2012
Lola Foxx wrote:
Memories of the past flow into mind as the music plays. The memories that make you collapse in agony. No, not the haunting, terrifying memories. The joyful, happy memories of friends, family and fantasy, the memories of times past. These are the memories that make your heart soar with joy, until the realisation hits you, that those times are over. Then you are remembering what things are like now, and your once airborne heart is brutally ripped open, because you KNOW that things will never be the same....
There will be plenty more good times. Dont you worry about that Lola Foxx..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 30,311
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Malone 617,993
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) 12 min Sad Wings of Destiny 73
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Hillary 2016 181,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min New Age Spiritual... 638,113
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 35 min Classic 3,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Bongo 968,922
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web