All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE...
First Prev
of 361
Next Last

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7480 Jan 2, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evilution is just proof showing that God's timing of creating everything took a long time. The Bible doesn't restrict that timeframe. Only atheists contort the words of the bible to fit their evilution agenda......basically , atheists will go to all lengths to figure out how they can turn their nose against God and get away without punishment for their sin.
You sound closeminded and appear unwilling to accept the possibility that the theory evolution has more evidence to support its claims while your bible was written by unknown authors who knew little to knothing about scientific methods and they offered no proof nor any evidence for those scriptures. I suggest you read more about the topic and keep an open mind while so doing. Atheists generally don't skewer any biblical quotes, rather, we make direct quotes which often defy logic and question what appears absurd to us.
Honorable Grasshopper

Upper Darby, PA

#7481 Jan 2, 2014
Jonny wrote:
Of course there is a GOD! There is no such thing as science! There is only magic! It's soooo obvious! No one can DISPROVE GOD exists, which OOOBVIOUSLY means that GOD does exist!:P No one can EVER provide evidence that GOD does exist, but CLEEAARLY HE does exist because no one can disprove it. It's soooo obvious that we live in a world filled with goblins, witches, warlocks, ghosts, mermaids, and trolls! 0_0 Stupid athiests! It's sooooooo obvious that there is a GOD! Geeez.
Ah, knowledgeable one.
Does this god you mention have a name?
Honorable Grasshopper

Upper Darby, PA

#7482 Jan 2, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound closeminded and appear unwilling to accept the possibility that the theory evolution has more evidence to support its claims while your bible was written by unknown authors who knew little to knothing about scientific methods and they offered no proof nor any evidence for those scriptures. I suggest you read more about the topic and keep an open mind while so doing. Atheists generally don't skewer any biblical quotes, rather, we make direct quotes which often defy logic and question what appears absurd to us.
They found a rock that read 'king david' on it.
That's proof enough...lol

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7483 Jan 2, 2014
Honorable Grasshopper wrote:
<quoted text>They found a rock that read 'king david' on it.
What?????? Lmao!!

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7484 Jan 2, 2014
Honorable Grasshopper wrote:
<quoted text>
They found a rock that read 'king david' on it.
lol

And all this time I thought it was the "Sacred Scrolls."
JHBstl

Saint Louis, MO

#7486 Jan 7, 2014
Will be happy to disprove any god that is proven.
Huh

Elk Grove Village, IL

#7487 Jun 21, 2014
Secret squirrel
jeffDube

Coatesville, PA

#7488 Apr 7, 2015
MPagoPago wrote:
Actually, I don't think that I've ever said that there's no god. I've always simply stated that there is absolutely no proof that there is one. Therefore, nothing for me to prove.
I am truly sorry you have missed out on your maker. I cannot imagine how it feels to be so alone.
jeffDube

Coatesville, PA

#7489 Apr 7, 2015
JHBstl wrote:
Will be happy to disprove any god that is proven.
You cannot meet who you cannot see..to believers he is here every day.
JaneL

Ellicott City, MD

#7490 Apr 8, 2015
Now since this thread deals with atheists trying to convince religious people into thinking there is no god and religious people trying to convince atheists of the opposite, I have one question:

Why does it matter? If an atheist goes to hell, too bad for them. If I go to hell for my atheism, well, I guess I screwed up pretty bad and I can spend the rest of eternity regretting it. However sucky, that's my problem. Will a Christian not go to heaven if they don't argue with everyone who is atheist? If they're trying to save other people's souls of out kindness, aren't there better ways of doing so?

I can't really see why atheists have a reason to convince people that there is no god, either. There are many Pascal's wager Christians out there who are concerned with making one's mortal life as enjoyable as possible.:)

If I got anything wrong, I'd love to hear your side.

(Just as FYI: Personally I have nothing against Christianity and it's positive, more forgiving, and inclusive teachings. I'm simply atheist because I didn't grow up with the habit.)

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7491 Apr 9, 2015
JaneL wrote:
Now since this thread deals with atheists trying to convince religious people into thinking there is no god and religious people trying to convince atheists of the opposite, I have one question:
Why does it matter? If an atheist goes to hell, too bad for them. If I go to hell for my atheism, well, I guess I screwed up pretty bad and I can spend the rest of eternity regretting it. However sucky, that's my problem. Will a Christian not go to heaven if they don't argue with everyone who is atheist? If they're trying to save other people's souls of out kindness, aren't there better ways of doing so?
I can't really see why atheists have a reason to convince people that there is no god, either. There are many Pascal's wager Christians out there who are concerned with making one's mortal life as enjoyable as possible.:)
If I got anything wrong, I'd love to hear your side.
(Just as FYI: Personally I have nothing against Christianity and it's positive, more forgiving, and inclusive teachings. I'm simply atheist because I didn't grow up with the habit.)
Speaking for myself as an Atheist, I'm more about arguing how absurd godism and religion are along with showing how the world would be a better place without religion, not converting. I'm a firm believer that we'd all be better off if those of faith and those who worship would keep their thoughts and prayers to themselves. We (non-believers) don't want it forced into the way we're governed or forced into our everyday lives. I'm glad to see I still have some company in here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 361
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 8 min Johnny 8
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 12 min Doctor REALITY 31
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min NotSoDivineMzM 36,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 688,733
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 988,482
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr Johnny 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,547
More from around the web