Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#7430 Aug 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful bigotry as an atheist is noted and filed. Your destructive religion is really getting old. Your sick religion of atheism is getting a lot of attention.
Well let's really get into this shall we?

Please describe how I am a bigot or more specifically a "hateful bigot". And please describe how disbelief in a god or gods is a religion.

Your trolling canned responses concerning atheists are lame. So why don't you really play the game and share your insight on atheists with some tangible proof.

I will be waiting.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7432 Aug 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection irony meter just exploded.
LMAO! Yep...like I said...definitely something wrong with you.

Reality, USA

#7433 Aug 10, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's really get into this shall we?
Please describe how I am a bigot or more specifically a "hateful bigot". And please describe how disbelief in a god or gods is a religion.
Your trolling canned responses concerning atheists are lame. So why don't you really play the game and share your insight on atheists with some tangible proof.
I will be waiting.
I'm still waiting.

<crickets>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7435 Aug 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
So your atheism is dependent on proof of God? That means you can just keep on waiting because I can never show you the proof you have the burden of needing. Actually the proof is everywhere around you, but you are just too ignorant and blind to see it.
I love watching a desperate atheist wait as he is burdened with the need of proof. It thrills me to see how empty your atheism is, how you rely on proof to satisfy your empty soul's mind, how you are grasping for every straw to trust your valueless atheism.
Face it, you are desperate and are trusting in a lie.
All you did was complain more...

He asked you to back up your assertions.

You called him a bigot. Explain what he said or how he is a bigot....

And explain why you call atheism a religion.

If your assertions are true they should be simple to show.

Reality, USA

#7436 Aug 10, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was complain more...
He asked you to back up your assertions.
You called him a bigot. Explain what he said or how he is a bigot....
And explain why you call atheism a religion.
If your assertions are true they should be simple to show.
Thank-you. My response exactly.

Location hidden

#7437 Aug 10, 2013
It was more than just one line this time though... You gotta give him that! Lol

He might eventually have some real content. Training trolls can be a tough job.

Location hidden

#7438 Aug 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
So your atheism is dependent on proof of God? That means you can just keep on waiting because I can never show you the proof you have the burden of needing. Actually the proof is everywhere around you, but you are just too ignorant and blind to see it.
I love watching a desperate atheist wait as he is burdened with the need of proof. It thrills me to see how empty your atheism is, how you rely on proof to satisfy your empty soul's mind, how you are grasping for every straw to trust your valueless atheism.
Face it, you are desperate and are trusting in a lie.
Not an atheists burden to carry darlin. You claim it, you prove it.

Your religion and your relationship with your invisible friend is valueless... it is neither productive on topix, in your neighborhood, not even in your own life. If you are the product of someone who trusts in "god" then there is no one on the face of the planet that would find the idea appealing.
It's not thrilling, but very scary that you rely on a book of fiction to make your life seem more important...clinging to the phrases "god did it", "god has it under control", "god has a plan"... You are so desperate to belong to and be loved by something that you are trusting in a lie to make yourself feel better. Very sad indeed.

Location hidden

#7442 Aug 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you burning in Hell is for. I'd rather wait and see you get it that way. It's far more convincing than anything I could say or do, plus I don't think any proof now would change you. You'd still be pathetic.
hehehe... I'm not pathetic darlin. You just think I am because I don't agree with you. I assume that, since you will be watching this so called burning in hell, you'll be right there with me. I've always said that if there were a hell that people such as yourself would most definitely be sent there... if only for your ego, and hateful nature. Lucky for you and I both that hell doesn't exist ;)

Location hidden

#7443 Aug 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he got the electric chair with a dry sponge on his noggin'. So sorry to hear you are a victim of atheism. It's sad to hear these kind of horrible accounts. Bless you.
Yeah...that's really sad to hear about. Sorry to hear that happened to them, but it had nothing to do with the fact that they were an atheist. I don't blame the christian doctors for my mom's death from cancer. That's just irrational. However that behavior is to be expected from most people with a religious belief.

Location hidden

#7445 Aug 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlucky for you, Hell does exist. Your imaginative denial can't wish it away as much as you would like for it to.
That is why atheists can't stop their ranting.
I'm not unlucky at all. Hell does not exist, and this is not denial, it is rational. Ranting isn't necessary.

Location hidden

#7446 Aug 11, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he got the electric chair with a dry sponge on his noggin'. So sorry to hear you are a victim of atheism. It's sad to hear these kind of horrible accounts. Bless you.
Was he white? Did he have blue eyes? Does he like vanilla ice cream?

I understand that the person you quoted had someone taken from them who they loved and all murder is horrible! But to hate all atheists because of it is a very flawed way of thinking. Yet I stilly deist and their pain more that I understand you. I know that people who have been molested may never trust any men with beards and things like that. It is sad.

Location hidden

#7447 Aug 11, 2013
Oh wow... They caught him!
Logic

Central Point, OR

#7450 Aug 11, 2013
Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
You are obligated to prove that there *is* a god in order for anyone else to believe in it. We are not obligated to disprove your claims; you are obligated to *prove* your claims.

Do it, or shut up.
Logic

Central Point, OR

#7451 Aug 11, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not unlucky at all. Hell does not exist, and this is not denial, it is rational. Ranting isn't necessary.
"Just Results" is the most hate-filled christian redneck on all of Topix.

Location hidden

#7452 Aug 11, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
They remind me of another person that was on here not too long ago. They are so hateful.
xianity is EVIL

Tecumseh, Canada

#7453 Aug 11, 2013
Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
I didnt and am happy too,go figure,..lol
---------
If you need a helping hand youll find one at the end of your arm

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7454 Aug 12, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to admit that there are many so-called Christians out there that don't represent Jesus very well.
every game

Pelham, AL

#7456 Aug 16, 2013
Christian Man wrote:
You are a smart man.
mr explainer

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#7457 Sep 5, 2013
ok so some dude wakes up (jesus) with some wank idea (religious crap/bible) and he believes in it strongly just the same as the people who thought the world was flat for hundreds of years and everyone believes him (gullible humans naturally do) and we wait till say 2100 or so until the entire religious population is wiped out :) then somebody will have some dumb idea again and itll be a few thousand years until people prove the truth.

Since: Jul 13

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#7458 Sep 5, 2013
Is Topic starter is retarded or what? It is impossible to prove absence of anything/anyone, so people all over the world agreed that the one who says there is something should prove existence of something, only stupid believers can't understand so easy things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Al Garcia 777,979
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 560,399
What City Is This Forum/Topstories Located? 4 min Koffeeluver 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 39,381
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min Anti-Christ 441,817
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 24 min Jerry 189
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 42 min Strangelove_95 465
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 605,320
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Aura Mytha 265,422
More from around the web