All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE there is NO God!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 359)

Showing posts 7,161 - 7,180 of7,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Dolbyscat

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
Us "atheist nuts" do not have to "prove there is no god", why?....Because you "religious nuts" have already done the job for us. Simple isn't it? Why would you expect us to offer proof of his non-existence, when the easier job of proving his existence can't be accomplished by you.
SurvivalSecrets

Saskatoon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Everything people do, whether religious or otherwise is survival related. For example, why do people pray for healing? Survival. Why don't they pray for a decrease in their survival or chance of survival? Why do people ask God for a job? Survival. Notice how no one is asking God for unemployment. Why do people pray that the church will grow in numbers? You guessed it--survival--the survival of the church. Why do pastors ask for tithes? You guessed it again--survival--the survival of the church. Survival dominates human behaviour so thoroughly and completely that it might be said that survival is the cause of all causes and governs all actions and behaviours. If there is a GOd, why would God deliver the nation of Israel from Pharaoh? Survival--survival of the Jewish people. Either God's secret name is survival or survival is what God actually is. I have studied world religions and philosophy and have come to this realization.
We're living on a rock planet. It's on the west wing of the Mily Way Galaxy. It's not the apple of God's eye. It's one of many planets. All planets that possess, or may possess life, have one thing in common--survival. Survival is the universal thing--the reason for all reasons.
Christians and other religious people use prayer as a psychic form of survival. If every prayer made to God or a deity involves increasing one's survival or chance of survival, or a group's survival or chance of survival, then did God make survival?
The answer is No. God did not create survival because (a) he doesn't exist, the universe is complete within itself and (b)if he did, he created competition--the same competition that causes all of the negativity on Earth God so desperately wants to destroy, that is, according to the Bible and if there was a God.
So here, the Christians say, "So why are we so complex then?" We're not. Our only mode is survival. "Why are our eyes so complex then?" Survival. They have to be. Light requires the eye to be complex. Why aren't our eyes on our feet. Survival. If they were, they could get damaged and infected easily. Survival makes things what they are--complex or simple.
What is human life? It is the consciousness of survival. What is consciousness? The awareness of the difference between two things. Do humans have souls? No. We are concentrated electromagnetism--in other words, we are compressed information. When we die, we are the information of our experiences. We go where we harmonize when we die according to the spectrum of light harmonics. We progess in information, gathering more and more through many lifetimes until we are replete with all necessary information. Then what? Eventually we achieve the key change, the harmonic change of being that comes from higher vibrations of higher information. We don't drift around in Heaven.
If there's a Heaven, it's flawed. People supposedly eat in Heaven but don't digest it. This is absurd. Spiritual food? Why would we eat for pleasure and not nutrition. Nutrition is for survival--we digest food to derive glucose for our bloodstream. Why would we digest food in Heaven? We would be eternal. Then we would eat for pleasure--again, absurd. Didn't Jesus teach that we should not serve the senses? Hypocrisy at the core. If we eat in heaven and digest it--we would need toilets. Toilets mean feces--and feces mean bacteria! Bacteria causes sickness! It's an absurd idea altogether. Sickness in Heaven? No. There's no Heaven.
There's no salvation. There's no evil. Evil is whatever decreases our chance of survival. Good is whatever increases it. Free $5000 cheques would be classified as good because they would increase our survival. Thieves are called bad because they decrease our survival. The devil, then, according to the Bible is anyone who seeks to decrease Christianity's chance of survival.
This proves that there is no God; and there doesn't need to be one.
I'm the first man to prove that there's no God. Wow! That feels good--glad I said it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid.
Thanks. I am proud of you for using the correct "you're". Well done!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful bigotry as an atheist is noted and filed. Your destructive religion is really getting old. Your sick religion of atheism is getting a lot of attention.
There is something seriously wrong with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I think he's cute. Lol

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful bigotry as an atheist is noted and filed. Your destructive religion is really getting old. Your sick religion of atheism is getting a lot of attention.
Well let's really get into this shall we?

Please describe how I am a bigot or more specifically a "hateful bigot". And please describe how disbelief in a god or gods is a religion.

Your trolling canned responses concerning atheists are lame. So why don't you really play the game and share your insight on atheists with some tangible proof.

I will be waiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection irony meter just exploded.
LMAO! Yep...like I said...definitely something wrong with you.

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's really get into this shall we?
Please describe how I am a bigot or more specifically a "hateful bigot". And please describe how disbelief in a god or gods is a religion.
Your trolling canned responses concerning atheists are lame. So why don't you really play the game and share your insight on atheists with some tangible proof.
I will be waiting.
I'm still waiting.

<crickets>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
So your atheism is dependent on proof of God? That means you can just keep on waiting because I can never show you the proof you have the burden of needing. Actually the proof is everywhere around you, but you are just too ignorant and blind to see it.
I love watching a desperate atheist wait as he is burdened with the need of proof. It thrills me to see how empty your atheism is, how you rely on proof to satisfy your empty soul's mind, how you are grasping for every straw to trust your valueless atheism.
Face it, you are desperate and are trusting in a lie.
All you did was complain more...

He asked you to back up your assertions.

You called him a bigot. Explain what he said or how he is a bigot....

And explain why you call atheism a religion.

If your assertions are true they should be simple to show.

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was complain more...
He asked you to back up your assertions.
You called him a bigot. Explain what he said or how he is a bigot....
And explain why you call atheism a religion.
If your assertions are true they should be simple to show.
Thank-you. My response exactly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

It was more than just one line this time though... You gotta give him that! Lol

He might eventually have some real content. Training trolls can be a tough job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
So your atheism is dependent on proof of God? That means you can just keep on waiting because I can never show you the proof you have the burden of needing. Actually the proof is everywhere around you, but you are just too ignorant and blind to see it.
I love watching a desperate atheist wait as he is burdened with the need of proof. It thrills me to see how empty your atheism is, how you rely on proof to satisfy your empty soul's mind, how you are grasping for every straw to trust your valueless atheism.
Face it, you are desperate and are trusting in a lie.
Not an atheists burden to carry darlin. You claim it, you prove it.

Your religion and your relationship with your invisible friend is valueless... it is neither productive on topix, in your neighborhood, not even in your own life. If you are the product of someone who trusts in "god" then there is no one on the face of the planet that would find the idea appealing.
It's not thrilling, but very scary that you rely on a book of fiction to make your life seem more important...clinging to the phrases "god did it", "god has it under control", "god has a plan"... You are so desperate to belong to and be loved by something that you are trusting in a lie to make yourself feel better. Very sad indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you burning in Hell is for. I'd rather wait and see you get it that way. It's far more convincing than anything I could say or do, plus I don't think any proof now would change you. You'd still be pathetic.
hehehe... I'm not pathetic darlin. You just think I am because I don't agree with you. I assume that, since you will be watching this so called burning in hell, you'll be right there with me. I've always said that if there were a hell that people such as yourself would most definitely be sent there... if only for your ego, and hateful nature. Lucky for you and I both that hell doesn't exist ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he got the electric chair with a dry sponge on his noggin'. So sorry to hear you are a victim of atheism. It's sad to hear these kind of horrible accounts. Bless you.
Yeah...that's really sad to hear about. Sorry to hear that happened to them, but it had nothing to do with the fact that they were an atheist. I don't blame the christian doctors for my mom's death from cancer. That's just irrational. However that behavior is to be expected from most people with a religious belief.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlucky for you, Hell does exist. Your imaginative denial can't wish it away as much as you would like for it to.
That is why atheists can't stop their ranting.
I'm not unlucky at all. Hell does not exist, and this is not denial, it is rational. Ranting isn't necessary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he got the electric chair with a dry sponge on his noggin'. So sorry to hear you are a victim of atheism. It's sad to hear these kind of horrible accounts. Bless you.
Was he white? Did he have blue eyes? Does he like vanilla ice cream?

I understand that the person you quoted had someone taken from them who they loved and all murder is horrible! But to hate all atheists because of it is a very flawed way of thinking. Yet I stilly deist and their pain more that I understand you. I know that people who have been molested may never trust any men with beards and things like that. It is sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Oh wow... They caught him!
Logic

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
You are obligated to prove that there *is* a god in order for anyone else to believe in it. We are not obligated to disprove your claims; you are obligated to *prove* your claims.

Do it, or shut up.
Logic

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not unlucky at all. Hell does not exist, and this is not denial, it is rational. Ranting isn't necessary.
"Just Results" is the most hate-filled christian redneck on all of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,161 - 7,180 of7,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

668 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 36,113
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min USA Born 109,749
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 680,865
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 512,325
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 89,606
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 7 min Doctor REALITY 12,239
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 10 min Doctor REALITY 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min number four 217,208
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 26 min Boomboompow 280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,623
•••
•••
•••