Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#7405 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
Adam most likely was created around 6000 years ago or so , which could have been millions of years after he created the other "man" in chapter 1.
The cavemen were probably the ones He created in chapter 1.
Chapter 2's creation of Adam is totally a separate event. Adam was given a spirit unlike the earlier men. They were only created in their image, most likely without the spirit spoken of in Ch. 2.
Well there you have it folks, the troll speaketh so it must be true - no proof necessary. I guess we can all go home now knowing that the troll has all of the answers and we can refer everything to him. How convienient, it must be so comfortable living in such a simple mind.

Reality, USA

#7406 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
Adam most likely was created around 6000 years ago or so , which could have been millions of years after he created the other "man" in chapter 1.
Chapter 2's creation of Adam is totally a separate event. Adam was given a spirit unlike the earlier men. They were only created in their image, most likely without the spirit spoken of in Ch. 2.
"Most likely"??? You mean, you don't know??? Your bible doesn't spell it out for you? How then can you possibly function without drooling all over yourself without your bible telling you wat to do?
Y'know before you continue worrying about those who do not believe in the existence of your "god", you might want to reflect on what you believe and how you need to have more conviction in your faith. Because as it stands now, with what you have written here, you are in no position to tell anyone what or how they should believe in something because you yourself do not know what you believe.
Have a great day, I enjoyed playing this little game with you once again. Try putting some more effort into you belief system then come back for another round.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7407 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you will be convinced once you are screaming and splashing in a lake of fire in Hell.
Hey now........ I don't think splashing is allowed!

And no diving unless I am in the deep end.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7408 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
oh ho ho really meow.... What bible did you reading out of lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7409 Aug 3, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s do a rough calculation to show how this works. The age of the earth can be estimated by taking the first five days of creation (from earth’s creation to Adam), then following the genealogies from Adam to Abraham in Genesis 5 and 11, then adding in the time from Abraham to today.
Adam was created on day 6, so there were five days before him. If we add up the dates from Adam to Abraham, we get about 2,000 years, using the Masoretic Hebrew text of Genesis 5 and 11.3 Whether Christian or secular, most scholars would agree that Abraham lived about 2,000 B.C.(4,000 years ago).
So a simple calculation is:
5 days
+~2,000 years
+~4,000 years
~6,000 years
At this point, the first five days are negligible. Quite a few people have done this calculation using the Masoretic text (which is what most English translations are based on) and with careful attention to the biblical details, they have arrived at the same time frame of about 6,000 years, or about 4000 B.C. Two of the most popular, and perhaps best, are a recent work by Dr. Floyd Jones and a much earlier book by Archbishop James Ussher (1581–1656).
That an easy one.
When the bible say the Earth was created in 5 days, we have no way of knowing how long those days where.Talk to any rabbi and he will tell you the bible was never meant to be taken word for word. you have to look at the meaning behind those words.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7410 Aug 3, 2013
Beside the Earth does not really exist. The only thing that truly exist is thought and imagination . Prove Im wrong.

Location hidden

#7411 Aug 3, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> That an easy one.
When the bible say the Earth was created in 5 days, we have no way of knowing how long those days where.Talk to any rabbi and he will tell you the bible was never meant to be taken word for word. you have to look at the meaning behind those words.
hehehe.... okie dokie then.

Location hidden

#7412 Aug 3, 2013
californio wrote:
Beside the Earth does not really exist. The only thing that truly exist is thought and imagination . Prove Im wrong.
lol...well I disagree, but I have no reason to try to "prove" you wrong ;)

Location hidden

#7413 Aug 4, 2013
Being a skeptic puts me on the other side of the burden of proof for many many things now.... Bt I find myself doing more research and explaining than the side that actually has the burden of proof..... ~sigh

Location hidden

#7414 Aug 4, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
Being a skeptic puts me on the other side of the burden of proof for many many things now.... Bt I find myself doing more research and explaining than the side that actually has the burden of proof.....~sigh
It is highly frustrating sometimes because it is so clear, but they don't want to see.:( We try to do our best though. I actually much prefer the trolls because I know they are on here, not to convert, but just to spout off. That's much more fun to deal with :D

Reality, USA

#7417 Aug 4, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pain in Hell really gets annoying when you realize you didn't know as much in this life as you thought you did.
I just can't imagine how embarrassed and shameful you're gonna feel.
"Hell"...LOL. Just because you have been brainwashed into having a fear of the boogeyman (for lack of a better description) does not mean that your fear is magically transmitted to those of us who think your "hell" (and heaven, god, salvation etc.) is a bunch of hogwash.

Permission is grznted for you to try again silly boy, maybe you might find something that will scare me...but please make it something real this time.

Location hidden

#7418 Aug 4, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pain in Hell really gets annoying when you realize you didn't know as much in this life as you thought you did.
I just can't imagine how embarrassed and shameful you're gonna feel.
We weren't aware that you had been there before... you must already know how it feels then lol.. Hell doesn't exist any more than heaven does.

Reality, USA

#7419 Aug 4, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a skeptic seems to be driving you into the nuthouse.
Says the troll who supposedly believes in fairy tales designed to control a population.

Location hidden

#7420 Aug 4, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a skeptic seems to be driving you into the nuthouse.
You're silly.

Reality, USA

#7421 Aug 6, 2013
Dolbyscat

Abbotsford, Canada

#7422 Aug 6, 2013
Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
Us "atheist nuts" do not have to "prove there is no god", why?....Because you "religious nuts" have already done the job for us. Simple isn't it? Why would you expect us to offer proof of his non-existence, when the easier job of proving his existence can't be accomplished by you.
SurvivalSecrets

Saskatoon, Canada

#7425 Aug 7, 2013
Everything people do, whether religious or otherwise is survival related. For example, why do people pray for healing? Survival. Why don't they pray for a decrease in their survival or chance of survival? Why do people ask God for a job? Survival. Notice how no one is asking God for unemployment. Why do people pray that the church will grow in numbers? You guessed it--survival--the survival of the church. Why do pastors ask for tithes? You guessed it again--survival--the survival of the church. Survival dominates human behaviour so thoroughly and completely that it might be said that survival is the cause of all causes and governs all actions and behaviours. If there is a GOd, why would God deliver the nation of Israel from Pharaoh? Survival--survival of the Jewish people. Either God's secret name is survival or survival is what God actually is. I have studied world religions and philosophy and have come to this realization.
We're living on a rock planet. It's on the west wing of the Mily Way Galaxy. It's not the apple of God's eye. It's one of many planets. All planets that possess, or may possess life, have one thing in common--survival. Survival is the universal thing--the reason for all reasons.
Christians and other religious people use prayer as a psychic form of survival. If every prayer made to God or a deity involves increasing one's survival or chance of survival, or a group's survival or chance of survival, then did God make survival?
The answer is No. God did not create survival because (a) he doesn't exist, the universe is complete within itself and (b)if he did, he created competition--the same competition that causes all of the negativity on Earth God so desperately wants to destroy, that is, according to the Bible and if there was a God.
So here, the Christians say, "So why are we so complex then?" We're not. Our only mode is survival. "Why are our eyes so complex then?" Survival. They have to be. Light requires the eye to be complex. Why aren't our eyes on our feet. Survival. If they were, they could get damaged and infected easily. Survival makes things what they are--complex or simple.
What is human life? It is the consciousness of survival. What is consciousness? The awareness of the difference between two things. Do humans have souls? No. We are concentrated electromagnetism--in other words, we are compressed information. When we die, we are the information of our experiences. We go where we harmonize when we die according to the spectrum of light harmonics. We progess in information, gathering more and more through many lifetimes until we are replete with all necessary information. Then what? Eventually we achieve the key change, the harmonic change of being that comes from higher vibrations of higher information. We don't drift around in Heaven.
If there's a Heaven, it's flawed. People supposedly eat in Heaven but don't digest it. This is absurd. Spiritual food? Why would we eat for pleasure and not nutrition. Nutrition is for survival--we digest food to derive glucose for our bloodstream. Why would we digest food in Heaven? We would be eternal. Then we would eat for pleasure--again, absurd. Didn't Jesus teach that we should not serve the senses? Hypocrisy at the core. If we eat in heaven and digest it--we would need toilets. Toilets mean feces--and feces mean bacteria! Bacteria causes sickness! It's an absurd idea altogether. Sickness in Heaven? No. There's no Heaven.
There's no salvation. There's no evil. Evil is whatever decreases our chance of survival. Good is whatever increases it. Free $5000 cheques would be classified as good because they would increase our survival. Thieves are called bad because they decrease our survival. The devil, then, according to the Bible is anyone who seeks to decrease Christianity's chance of survival.
This proves that there is no God; and there doesn't need to be one.
I'm the first man to prove that there's no God. Wow! That feels good--glad I said it.

Location hidden

#7426 Aug 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid.
Thanks. I am proud of you for using the correct "you're". Well done!

Location hidden

#7428 Aug 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful bigotry as an atheist is noted and filed. Your destructive religion is really getting old. Your sick religion of atheism is getting a lot of attention.
There is something seriously wrong with you.

Location hidden

#7429 Aug 9, 2013
I think he's cute. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dally Mama 765,071
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Ayyan 1,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min hojo 555,019
Best Black Friday Deals 2014 44 min BLACK FRIDAY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Dr_Zorderz 263,606
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 58 min shyam 5,443
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 603,675

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE