All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#7379 Aug 1, 2013
szdxfhbjnkl wrote:
<quoted text>
"I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist!"
&#8213; Hermione Granger
until someone disproves it! I'm going to church...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7380 Aug 1, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
More ad hominem from a frustrated poster. Christians are delusional sheep who cherry pick their beliefs. By the way, I'm not angry, nor do I belong to any cult, nor am I a bigot. Don't blame me for questioning that which defies logic.
to believe in we just popped out of a monkey's @ss is no logic ... GOD MADE EVERYTHING

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#7381 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>to believe in we just popped out of a monkey's @ss is no logic ... GOD MADE EVERYTHING
You are grossly ignorant of the evolution of man however I must say that since you think "popping out a monkey's @ss" is illogical, what do you call being created from a handful of dirt?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7382 Aug 1, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are grossly ignorant of the evolution of man however I must say that since you think "popping out a monkey's @ss" is illogical, what do you call being created from a handful of dirt?
I call it the work of GOD! evolution is a lie
Zin from Asia

Columbus, OH

#7383 Aug 1, 2013
I haven't read all thread, take me all evening, but surely some people can understand, if you make a claim there is a god. It's you who has to prove that. Not for unbelievers to prove there is not. You make claim.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7384 Aug 1, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!?!?! Thank you!!! It's so amazing how they think that evolution is so impossible. However, an invisible being created the entire universe and then picked up some dirt and made man completely makes sense. That's seems much more plausible you know lol.

Location hidden

#7385 Aug 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 5241 posts that prove that you are the one in fear.
If you were really an atheist, you wouldn't be wasting your time talking about my God.
Yep, you're worried.
What is wrong with you? Why is it that every christian that comes over here says it's us talking about "god" so much. If you didn't come to this forum, it would very rarely be discussed. However, just like you, there are many that enjoy the debate, but not the constant stupidity. News flash...We talk about "god" because you come here and give us no choice but to respond to your constant hateful and ignorant posts. If you were on the forum that was built just for you, instead of wasting your time over here, you wouldn't even have to see it happen ;)

Reality, USA

#7386 Aug 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I call it the work of GOD! evolution is a lie
Evolution is a lie? Really? Which part?

Also, are you one of those fundie nutjobs who believes that the Earth is only around 7000 years old?

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7387 Aug 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>to believe in we just popped out of a monkey's @ss is no logic ... GOD MADE EVERYTHING
Well if He made everything he should have omitted evil, crazy and unhappy people. Those who believe the myth have to believe all of it.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#7390 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That means you wouldn't have existed.
And your avatar says, "Jesus is Love"??? WTF?

Reality, USA

#7391 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it that you think God didn't have a part in.
That's a pretty generalized answer which means you have no clue about the evolution of man or are just trolling. Methinks both but we already know from your silly history on other threads that you just troll for personal amusement. And besides, you really don't believe in all of the "god" and bible nonsense, you just try and piss people off for your own masturbatory pleasure...you make it too obvious.
Someone who is such a believer in "god" and his ways as you are would not be the douchebag that you portray here on Topix.
Thanks for playing though, I do find you amusing.

Reality, USA

#7392 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it that you think God didn't have a part in.
No answer to the 7,000 yr old Earth? Scared to answer this one?

Since: Nov 12

Wilmington, DE

#7393 Aug 2, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty generalized answer which means you have no clue about the evolution of man or are just trolling. Methinks both but we already know from your silly history on other threads that you just troll for personal amusement. And besides, you really don't believe in all of the "god" and bible nonsense, you just try and piss people off for your own masturbatory pleasure...you make it too obvious.
Someone who is such a believer in "god" and his ways as you are would not be the douchebag that you portray here on Topix.
Thanks for playing though, I do find you amusing.
Ditto! I have seen that user around and can't decide if I am bothered or entertained.

In a room with Christians being civil and expressing their disgust with the behaviors of atheists... this one pops in and makes the atheists look good. I love it.

Not much content but plenty of insults... Trolls...

Wilmington, DE

#7396 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is older than 7000 years, you stupid ass. But your evolution theory does not disprove God. No where in the Bible does it say the whole thing that God created started 7000 years ago. Nowhere at all.
Chapter 1 of Genesis could have been 10,000 to 4 billion years ago.
Why not 9000 or 5 billion?

And APART from the subject of the age of the universe.... Moving to the SEPARATE subject of evolution... Yes. If a god existed he could have started the first life and evolution was part of his plan. So..... Now what? Do you understand and accept that evolution is the most accurate scientific explanation of how we came to be?

Wilmington, DE

#7397 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're bothered, because I'm right and you're wrong.
No.. But great argument! I was almost convinced.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#7398 Aug 2, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer to the 7,000 yr old Earth? Scared to answer this one?
I give you ... "THE ANSWER"

Location hidden

#7399 Aug 2, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
And your avatar says, "Jesus is Love"??? WTF?
I know right!!!???? Wasn't "god" supposed to have made us in his image??? ;) LOL.

Location hidden

#7400 Aug 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is older than 7000 years, you stupid ass. But your evolution theory does not disprove God. No where in the Bible does it say the whole thing that God created started 7000 years ago. Nowhere at all.
Let’s do a rough calculation to show how this works. The age of the earth can be estimated by taking the first five days of creation (from earth’s creation to Adam), then following the genealogies from Adam to Abraham in Genesis 5 and 11, then adding in the time from Abraham to today.

Adam was created on day 6, so there were five days before him. If we add up the dates from Adam to Abraham, we get about 2,000 years, using the Masoretic Hebrew text of Genesis 5 and 11.3 Whether Christian or secular, most scholars would agree that Abraham lived about 2,000 B.C.(4,000 years ago).

So a simple calculation is:

5 days
+~2,000 years
+~4,000 years

~6,000 years

At this point, the first five days are negligible. Quite a few people have done this calculation using the Masoretic text (which is what most English translations are based on) and with careful attention to the biblical details, they have arrived at the same time frame of about 6,000 years, or about 4000 B.C. Two of the most popular, and perhaps best, are a recent work by Dr. Floyd Jones and a much earlier book by Archbishop James Ussher (1581–1656).

Reality, USA

#7401 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOoooooohh..."stupid ass" - is the troll getting a bit pissy?

Let's take a look at your whole time line thingie. Per the bible, in the beginning (and so on and so forth) the whole shooting match was created in 6 days. This is how the bible was written and even though it was written by a bunch of goat herders, they still had the concept of how long a "day" was. So whether their "godly inspiration" told them it was 6 days or they just figured it sounded good, either way 6 days is still just 6 days and according to your bible that is how long it took to create everything that we know.

And yes, it has been figured out through the writings of the bible that if one takes everything literally as written, then the universe is only around 7,000 years old...you do take the bible literally don't you? Or are you one of those christians who just pick and choose what they want to believe? A weekend atheist is what I like to call people like that - so are you a true believer or a weekend atheist?

Oh and I am not out to disprove your "god", it is not my job to prove that something does not exist. But seeing trolls like you foam at the mouth trying to justify your faith is a hoot!

Reality, USA

#7404 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you will be convinced once you are screaming and splashing in a lake of fire in Hell.
OH MY DOG!!! Threatening an atheist with hell!!! LOL....Why not just threaten someone with the cooties or that their eyes will stay crossed forever...it's all just the same - a myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Riverside Rednek 52,999
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 7 min Doctor REALITY 14
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Peter Ross 446,002
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Chuck 693,469
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Big Al 992,293
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min Tony 6,744
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 34 min Holy Pipek 44
More from around the web