Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists know that the Lord is REAL. But because they love their sin so much, they choose to try to shut Him out of their minds, their thinking, and their lives as much as possible....And the Lord is going to remember that....when they stand before the Great White Throne Judgement.
LOL..."Lord is REAL"...LOL
LOL...Great White Throne Judgement...LOL

Why does it have to be white? Why not black or fuschia?
yungjohnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Every one is trying to answer questions & questioning answers
Idk what to beleive
No one does
People are answering questions we dont know the answers to
Curiosity killed the cat! & is in the process of eradicating mankind!
dam & Eve were also caught up, into what,when ,where , who ,&how etc...
Knowledge is the root of all evil!
With that being said
What you dont know cant hurt you!
If you beleive, beleive
If you dont,dont
You all have lagitament reasons for doing so. Unarguable explations
Thats y no one will ever win the daebate
Its not a race, everyone is just runing for personal reasons & beleifs!
I beleive if we knew better we would do better
But we dont
Sooooooooo, May GOD,be with us
Who ever, whatever & whereever it exists
Or if it exists at all!
But if there is no god/etc..., we are definately lost

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

yungjohnson wrote:
Every one is trying to answer questions & questioning answers
Idk what to beleive
No one does
People are answering questions we dont know the answers to
Curiosity killed the cat! & is in the process of eradicating mankind!
dam & Eve were also caught up, into what,when ,where , who ,&how etc...
Knowledge is the root of all evil!
With that being said
What you dont know cant hurt you!
If you beleive, beleive
If you dont,dont
You all have lagitament reasons for doing so. Unarguable explations
Thats y no one will ever win the daebate
Its not a race, everyone is just runing for personal reasons & beleifs!
I beleive if we knew better we would do better
But we dont
Sooooooooo, May GOD,be with us
Who ever, whatever & whereever it exists
Or if it exists at all!
But if there is no god/etc..., we are definately lost
Oh if it were only this simple. This is why I say that religion will always be a problem. Wouldn't it be great if there weren't all of these people, telling there fellow passengers that the passengers that planet is going to crash and they are the only ones who know whats going to happen. If we don't say and do everything that they say then we will suffer....By god. That's why I sometimes say if there is a hell then it's here on earth. We're in it. What better place to put someone, than in the middle of a crowd of delusional psycopaths (and they are). People who want to force their belief so much that they have abandoned any remorse for how they treat people and other people's opinions. They want to force themselves into other's bedrooms, personal finances, spousal choices, school subjects, medical treatments, medical procedures, every aspect of their fellow humans life has to be saturated with the word of their god who has so lovingly never bothered to show his/her friggin face or existence. They want us to believe these things so badly that they spew hatred in our faces, threaten us with a fiery pit at our deathbed, and completely ignore the common love that being born again was supposed to have been placed in them by them coming to know jesus. A supposed Father of the entire universe who basks in the confusion that he has so lovingly spread with his word...who by the way they can only understand because they are saved, and god speaks to them.*blargh* And we unbelievers are supposed to be the bad guys/gals because we just say out loud and proud "WE DON'T BELIEVE IN A GOD THAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE OR A CREATOR WHO USES SCIENCE TO TELL US HOW WE GOT HERE...WE JUST SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE IN A DEITY." I have yet to see a post from one single atheist who has said that they believe in satan, but I have seen numerous christians slam atheists with the "satan worshiper" label. They can't free themselves for some reason. They can't just have their religion and let other people choose for themselves. They have to dominate or they will not be happy. Not all christians are this way. I have many christian friends who value me as a human more than they value my religious views. It would be grand if religious nuts could just have their own religion with there chosen god, but sadly history has proven that this is not possible. At the risk of sounding like a trek fan....DAMMIT I wish were there already!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
In a MAD magazine. I used it for toilet paper.
That says a lot.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
In a MAD magazine. I used it for toilet paper.
Two comments:

1. You use MAD magazine to keep up to date on the latest news ansd social status of the world? I will admit that "The Daily Show" is more accurate than Faux News by far but I think MAD magazine is pushing it.

2. You wipe your azz with magazine paper? No wonder you are so b*tchy when your "god's" non-existence is brought undeniably to the front.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Two comments:
1. You use MAD magazine to keep up to date on the latest news ansd social status of the world? I will admit that "The Daily Show" is more accurate than Faux News by far but I think MAD magazine is pushing it.
2. You wipe your azz with magazine paper? No wonder you are so b*tchy when your "god's" non-existence is brought undeniably to the front.
Maybe that poster was angry something. It must be awfully frustrating when someone makes claims but has no supporting evidence, especially when trying to make sense out of nonsense...

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that poster was angry something. It must be awfully frustrating when someone makes claims but has no supporting evidence, especially when trying to make sense out of nonsense...
He lives on Topix from what I have seen. Same arguements, same answers, none of which can be proven except by the bible (according to him).
Actually he just trolls around trying to piss people off and when he comes up against the difficult questions he gives one of those "god did it" answers.

He is harmless.
AtheistGirl

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

That's all fine and dandy you want "proof" that there is no god, but I do not nor will I ever understand the hypocritical racist, bigoted, sexist, murderous, and severely contradicting bible. I believe it's all complete bullshit. I don't really care about proving there is a god that has never proven to exist in the first place in anyway shape or form. To be honest, I have more logic and sense not to waste my life and time worshiping a non existent sky daddy... So to each is own... Have fun being brainwashed....

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Why do atheist not wipe their nasty butts?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
They don't like the taste of toilet paper?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like the taste of toilet paper?
That's funny!! you got skills/game.
Unknown

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
because theists lick their own butts. Atheists have to do just opposite.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>because theists lick their own butts. Atheists have to do just opposite.
That would mean...atheists lick other people's butts???

lol

that was easy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I just discovered the age range or maturity of this room

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because......

Poop stinky fart butt! BAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because......
Poop stinky fart butt! BAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha
Im telling you fart-knocker...

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet your fear of God and being wrong about his non-existence lingers.
Your silliness is fun to watch, you atheist clown.
Silly boy, I do not fear the boogeyman, Freddy Krueger or Darth Vader - your fairy tale "god" is no different. More wicked of a tale perhaps but no different....just a myth used to control the masses.

The fear is on your end

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 5241 posts that prove that you are the one in fear.
If you were really an atheist, you wouldn't be wasting your time talking about my God.
Yep, you're worried.
Noted.

If that line of thinking (read delusional) is what keeps you feeling safe and warm at night then feel free to go with it.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
"I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist!"
&#8213; Hermione Granger

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are stronger than you are as we can believe on faith without proof . Your weakness as a do-nothing, angry, and worthless atheist is again noted and filed.
Your filthy atheism is a cultish religion for weak minded bigots.
More ad hominem from a frustrated poster. Christians are delusional sheep who cherry pick their beliefs. By the way, I'm not angry, nor do I belong to any cult, nor am I a bigot. Don't blame me for questioning that which defies logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

586 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Krackerjacks 115,640
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 722,229
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,617
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min drDouchebag 38,485
GMO foods and you! 16 min Hidingfromyou 4
Producer Chris Diodati Planning More Remixes of... (Jan '14) 17 min jenstannick 2
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 54 min rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••