All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE there is NO God!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 353)

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of7,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

the anti theist wrote:
Not all religions can be right but all religions can be wrong.
The idea that a finite life deserves infinite punishment or reward is insane.
the anti theist wrote:
This is by far the most ignorant thread of people I've seen.
How nice.
Two ignorant statements from a moron, back to back.
Alan Brown

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

It is more a nonsense to attempt to prove the existence of god because you would have to compete with scientific observations and theories, and any religion would come off second best if it did. To prove that god does not exist would be to examine every religious law and belief, and see if it is based on philosophy or scientific belief. If its philosophy then it is just a theory, no proof is possible and hence no proof it is wrong is required. If your religion says the easter bunny is real, because it cannot be proved, there is no requirement to provide proof it doesnt exist.
If you attempt to do so, it is then simply one philosophy versus another. If your religion states the world is flat, then both sides can bring observations and scientific argument to the table.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
To kill innocent children in schools. It's what your atheist religion teaches. Your jig is up and America now sees what a bastard you are.
Segagenesis 12:23-25 "and Jesus said 'go forth and bear false witness. Wish death upon and freely judge those who chooseth not to believeth in me. For kindness, love, and honesty ,as it has shown, will not give you admittence into the kingdom of heaven'. Then he left santa, the easter bunny, the toothfairy, and the talking donkey and returned to the Bellyofafish Hotel.
Nico

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

GreenwoodGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin was a Christian supporter and financier. Evolution was only a "theory" to him. There is zero evidence for evolution. There may be some "conclusions", but only towards the theory and not as matter of proven fact. Those same conclusions support a theory of creationism. Anyone who even mouths the word "evolution" is a lot kookier than any Christian extremist.

Don't know where you are getting you're facts from
Nico

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How nice.
Two ignorant statements from a moron, back to back.
Actually his quotes weren't ignorant he made a good point but you can't handle it because you're ignorant
Nico

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
To kill innocent children in schools. It's what your atheist religion teaches. Your jig is up and America now sees what a bastard you are.
It funny you mentioned that because the bible gives you permission to rape and every war related problem in the world is connected with Christianity and hitler was what religion again I'm pretty sure he was a Christian

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Segagenesis 12:23-25 "and Jesus said 'go forth and bear false witness. Wish death upon and freely judge those who chooseth not to believeth in me. For kindness, love, and honesty ,as it has shown, will not give you admittence into the kingdom of heaven'. Then he left santa, the easter bunny, the toothfairy, and the talking donkey and returned to the Bellyofafish Hotel.
You're still the angry little no-brain atheist, I see. When is your pathetic atheism ever gonna work out for ya, you butt wipe?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nico wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually his quotes weren't ignorant he made a good point but you can't handle it because you're ignorant
Thanks, you Hell bound ball of ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still the angry little no-brain atheist, I see. When is your pathetic atheism ever gonna work out for ya, you butt wipe?
I am not going to claim innocence here because I did just mock the bible. I apologize for that. What bothers me is how hateful you are and you are comfortable in it. What sort of image do you think you give to believers? All of my family and majority of my friends are Christians and i love them all and they love me too. Even as an atheist I am more christ-like than you. What makes you act this way?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mike

Point Cook, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

A priest raped me.

Christians: 0

Athiests: 0

My butthole: 1
Adam

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The very fact that there is no real discernible way to disprove God is actually why it is unscientific and irrational to believe in God in the first place. Let me explain.

For a theory to be provable, and hence usable, it must be falsifiable. This means that when you have a theory, you must be able to come up with a test that can show it to be wrong. Now, saying 'Disprove God!', is like saying,'Disprove I have an invisible friend you can't see, smell, touch, hear, taste or detect in any way!'. There is no test to show the claim in the negative, hence it is a frivolous belief. I guess that is why it is called faith, but faith could also be believing in fairies by discarding falsifiability from your requirement to attaining knowledge.

Understand why the inability to disprove a mythological deity is actually a deter ant from the rationality of believing in one? Cool.
atheist

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

For those who are completely against evolution, look at macroevolution or microevoltion. It happens in our own bodies. We wouldn't have medical vaccinations without it. Bacteria reproduces at a much more rapid rate than us allowing them to evolve at a much faster rate, relative to us. If you didn't believe in evolution you wouldn't agree with medical vaccinations. There is proof of evolution...do some research
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Every atheist thought in trying to explain the origin of life and the universe is surrounded by one central motive: Shutting out the OBVIOUS REALITY that an Eternallly Existing,All-Knowing,Almighty Spirit Being,who they(atheists)KNOW they will have to answer to after they die,is responsible for the origin of life,and things,on earth,and the universe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Every atheist thought in trying to explain the origin of life and the universe is surrounded by one central motive: Shutting out the OBVIOUS REALITY that an Eternallly Existing,All-Knowing,Almighty Spirit Being,who they(atheists)KNOW they will have to answer to after they die,is responsible for the origin of life,and things,on earth,and the universe.
Nope.:-)

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I blame all of our societal problems on atheists and their dementive anger driven cult of atheism.
Sharkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The entire PTAG vs DPTAG argument works out mathematically like this:

0-0=0

Human beings at their present capacity can neither prove nor disprove the existence of a god, simply because each one of us has our own individual interpretation of what "a god" is.

Since that is the case, it's a zero-sum game that no human will ever win.

This argument is futile.

At this point in time, this argument has our species at the razor's edge of self-extinction.

Basically, our search for a "god", will kill our species.

I say it is time for us humans to stop fighting over whether or not a god exists and get to work acting like the gods we're seeking. We have the potential to be "godlike" and "devil-like" within our own hearts.
Sharkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
I blame all of our societal problems on atheists and their dementive anger driven cult of atheism.
Your blatant lies and disgusting attitude is what is causing all of our social problems.
If you are religious, you are nothing but a phony hypocrite and should be banished from whatever church you go to.
STFU with your lies.
Jacob reel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES IN GOD AND JESUS, just thinking how funny it would be If you put your entire life into Christianity and then when you die, you just die.
Easydaz

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

How daft are people,we don't have o prove there is a god,
You have to prove there is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of7,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

626 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 512,199
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 6 min Ricky F 23,829
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 8 min kareen 37
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 9 min Johnny 119
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 26 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••