“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#7271 Feb 18, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Segagenesis 12:23-25 "and Jesus said 'go forth and bear false witness. Wish death upon and freely judge those who chooseth not to believeth in me. For kindness, love, and honesty ,as it has shown, will not give you admittence into the kingdom of heaven'. Then he left santa, the easter bunny, the toothfairy, and the talking donkey and returned to the Bellyofafish Hotel.
You're still the angry little no-brain atheist, I see. When is your pathetic atheism ever gonna work out for ya, you butt wipe?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#7273 Feb 18, 2013
Nico wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually his quotes weren't ignorant he made a good point but you can't handle it because you're ignorant
Thanks, you Hell bound ball of ignorance.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7274 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still the angry little no-brain atheist, I see. When is your pathetic atheism ever gonna work out for ya, you butt wipe?
I am not going to claim innocence here because I did just mock the bible. I apologize for that. What bothers me is how hateful you are and you are comfortable in it. What sort of image do you think you give to believers? All of my family and majority of my friends are Christians and i love them all and they love me too. Even as an atheist I am more christ-like than you. What makes you act this way?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#7275 Feb 18, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Segagenesis 12:23-25 "and Jesus said 'go forth and bear false witness. Wish death upon and freely judge those who chooseth not to believeth in me. For kindness, love, and honesty ,as it has shown, will not give you admittence into the kingdom of heaven'. Then he left santa, the easter bunny, the toothfairy, and the talking donkey and returned to the Bellyofafish Hotel.
Mike

Melbourne, Australia

#7276 Mar 2, 2013
A priest raped me.

Christians: 0

Athiests: 0

My butthole: 1
Adam

Melbourne, Australia

#7277 Mar 13, 2013
The very fact that there is no real discernible way to disprove God is actually why it is unscientific and irrational to believe in God in the first place. Let me explain.

For a theory to be provable, and hence usable, it must be falsifiable. This means that when you have a theory, you must be able to come up with a test that can show it to be wrong. Now, saying 'Disprove God!', is like saying,'Disprove I have an invisible friend you can't see, smell, touch, hear, taste or detect in any way!'. There is no test to show the claim in the negative, hence it is a frivolous belief. I guess that is why it is called faith, but faith could also be believing in fairies by discarding falsifiability from your requirement to attaining knowledge.

Understand why the inability to disprove a mythological deity is actually a deter ant from the rationality of believing in one? Cool.
atheist

Houston, TX

#7278 Mar 15, 2013
For those who are completely against evolution, look at macroevolution or microevoltion. It happens in our own bodies. We wouldn't have medical vaccinations without it. Bacteria reproduces at a much more rapid rate than us allowing them to evolve at a much faster rate, relative to us. If you didn't believe in evolution you wouldn't agree with medical vaccinations. There is proof of evolution...do some research
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7279 Mar 16, 2013
Every atheist thought in trying to explain the origin of life and the universe is surrounded by one central motive: Shutting out the OBVIOUS REALITY that an Eternallly Existing,All-Knowing,Almighty Spirit Being,who they(atheists)KNOW they will have to answer to after they die,is responsible for the origin of life,and things,on earth,and the universe.

Location hidden

#7280 Mar 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Every atheist thought in trying to explain the origin of life and the universe is surrounded by one central motive: Shutting out the OBVIOUS REALITY that an Eternallly Existing,All-Knowing,Almighty Spirit Being,who they(atheists)KNOW they will have to answer to after they die,is responsible for the origin of life,and things,on earth,and the universe.
Nope.:-)

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#7281 Mar 22, 2013
I blame all of our societal problems on atheists and their dementive anger driven cult of atheism.
Sharkey

United States

#7282 Mar 22, 2013
The entire PTAG vs DPTAG argument works out mathematically like this:

0-0=0

Human beings at their present capacity can neither prove nor disprove the existence of a god, simply because each one of us has our own individual interpretation of what "a god" is.

Since that is the case, it's a zero-sum game that no human will ever win.

This argument is futile.

At this point in time, this argument has our species at the razor's edge of self-extinction.

Basically, our search for a "god", will kill our species.

I say it is time for us humans to stop fighting over whether or not a god exists and get to work acting like the gods we're seeking. We have the potential to be "godlike" and "devil-like" within our own hearts.
Sharkey

United States

#7283 Mar 22, 2013
Just Results wrote:
I blame all of our societal problems on atheists and their dementive anger driven cult of atheism.
Your blatant lies and disgusting attitude is what is causing all of our social problems.
If you are religious, you are nothing but a phony hypocrite and should be banished from whatever church you go to.
STFU with your lies.
Jacob reel

Australia

#7284 Mar 31, 2013
TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES IN GOD AND JESUS, just thinking how funny it would be If you put your entire life into Christianity and then when you die, you just die.
Easydaz

Hull, UK

#7288 Apr 5, 2013
How daft are people,we don't have o prove there is a god,
You have to prove there is

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7289 Apr 5, 2013
Easydaz wrote:
How daft are people,we don't have o prove there is a god,
You have to prove there is
Right on! As I've said before, people who make outrageous claims need to produce outrageous evidence to support it.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#7290 Apr 9, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! As I've said before, people who make outrageous claims need to produce outrageous evidence to support it.
That is just an outrageous claim you made.

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7291 Apr 10, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just an outrageous claim you made.
I'll tell you what, bring me a dragon and I'll believe that dragons exist. The same applies to those invisible friends in the sky.
borgel

Santa Barbara, CA

#7292 May 10, 2013
Alright here is my analogy. Criticize away if you don't like it. I'm not really trying to be persuasive and I'm not very good at it. But here it is anyway:
Two roads diverge.. one is believing in God, one is not. Upon taking the first road, you immediately come across an impenetrable wall. People tell you that sitting in front of the wall and devoting yourself to what you think lays beyond it will give you salvation. People have said that they have made contact with the other side and other people have written about them. 95% of the entire world population is sitting in front of this wall. Devoting yourself to what lays beyond it seems like a simple solution, albeit a possibly wasteful one, seeing as there may not be that presence beyond. Your only reason to believe that what is said is true is some faint feeling that you must believe in this. People often wonder if they are waiting for something that is truly there, but most of them still remain at the wall. People have died in front of this wall, filled with the belief that they have gained salvation.
Your other option is to take the second road. You can't see all the way through it, since there are some obstacles along the way. But some brave adventurers do try this path. They may get stuck but they have to push through anyway. They know that they are pursuing knowledge, which they find in every step of the journey. They will sidetrack, they will get lost, they will be going in circles and some of them will die during their journey. But someone will keep walking. Which path do you take? Do you consider it a more honorable choice to kneel down before the impenetrable wall, which you do not understand but must believe in anyway, or to take the path in which you cannot always see ahead but you can at least take your fellow adventurers one step further in your lifetime?
And I, I took the path less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Location hidden

#7293 May 12, 2013
I like it

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7297 Jun 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a dragon. For some reason you've allowed him to be your god.
Satan is a myth as well, my friend. If your invisible and silent God is as loving and forgiving as you claim, then there's no need for me or anyone else to worry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 828,476
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 584,166
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min cheer the f up 121,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Epiphany2 611,850
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 45 min HipGnosis 442,865
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 53 min Theswamiji 6,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 270,663
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 3,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web