as a reasonable person

#7221 Nov 27, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
nuts
balls
todd

Alexandria, VA

#7222 Nov 27, 2012
if atheist talk about god a lot its because we live in a society where over 80 to 90 some percent believe in the invisible man of the bible and nobody has any evidence or proof or a reason why they do and they want to enact laws like the delusional idiots they are and try to govern and take away everybody else's rights and freedoms and try to force educated rational logical people to believe stupid fairy tale stories that talk about talking donkeys and giraffe's.. have fun believing in death cult christianity, all you baptist christians that are already dead i hope you didn't get any bad shi*ty news from your invisible judge friend that the criteria was you were suppose to follow and practice the methodist version of christianity this whole time, that would suck for you idiots you wasted your whole '' real'' actual life then find that out from your judge friend.. then that means all the catholic lutheran presbyterain and so on their all going to be sentenced by your invisible friend/dad/judge to eternal torment and damnation forever for that reason.. ''silly sheep fairytales are for kids'' lol hahaha
todd

Alexandria, VA

#7223 Nov 27, 2012
go to your candy land afterlife already you stupid christians
Xena

Salt Lake City, UT

#7224 Nov 27, 2012
The Wingster wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Sandy is killing a lot of atheists as it disrupts the trashy atheist butthole of America...the northeast. Maybe it will jog north to Canada and kill some junk brained atheists up there too.
I hope your johnson shrinks to the size of a pea
Oh, cool, from what your granny says my wish was granted

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7225 Nov 27, 2012
Xena wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your johnson shrinks to the size of a pea
Oh, cool, from what your granny says my wish was granted
lol

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#7226 Dec 1, 2012
todd wrote:
go to your candy land afterlife already you stupid christians
I love seeing how miserable you are as a non-Christian. It proves how you know you are wrong.
obviousnow

Runnemede, NJ

#7227 Dec 8, 2012
when you play a video game and lose god forces you to play a similar video game and win before you die free from your own free will.. because he lied about giving us free will..
obviousnow

Runnemede, NJ

#7228 Dec 8, 2012
I have literally mind controlled people by manipulating the will of God by losing a video game on purpose to make them play longer..
obviousnow

Runnemede, NJ

#7229 Dec 8, 2012
losing at chess games manipulates the will of god and increases life span..

how you thin catholics conquered everyone?? It was miracles!! From chess games!!

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#7230 Dec 8, 2012
obviousnow wrote:
I have literally mind controlled people by manipulating the will of God by losing a video game on purpose to make them play longer..
You can't manipulate the will of God using something that you have lost .....your mind.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7231 Dec 9, 2012
PROVE there's no God?? They CAN'T.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#7233 Dec 12, 2012
Why are atheists such hateful people?
chekker

Voorhees, NJ

#7234 Dec 13, 2012
my mom has a masters degree and believes in God he's probably real..
chekker

Voorhees, NJ

#7235 Dec 13, 2012
sure her iq is high....
An Atheist

Brisbane, Australia

#7236 Dec 26, 2012
cccccccccccccccccccccc wrote:
I would have been converted to atheism if heaven and hell weren't in every religion..
every single dag blain religion..
even the one with reincarnation.. has where you can screw up and go down.. there..
But that doesn't mean every religion is real.
An Atheist

Brisbane, Australia

#7237 Dec 26, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
God does exist. Atheists are what don't exist.
Then why am I here?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#7240 Dec 28, 2012
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why am I here?
To kill innocent children in schools. It's what your atheist religion teaches. Your jig is up and America now sees what a bastard you are.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#7241 Dec 29, 2012
Nuts

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7242 Dec 29, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
Nuts
They are not bad with Chex mix.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#7244 Dec 30, 2012
Ain't it AMAZING how an atheist will say 'there is no God',but yet many of them sleep in the bed with their spouses,who they KNOW are human beings,just like they are,but they KNOW their spouses not EXACTLY the SAME kind of human being that they ARE.(Now we're no talking about gay and lesbian atheists,now) And yet they CHOOSE to LIE to themselves and to others by saying.....'there is no God'....Uh,yeah...right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 265,003
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 min royal kannadiga 1,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 773,764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 558,915
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Catcher1 175,528
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min trifecta1 604,767
I Dont Always Fart In Public 11 min JUSTfun 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web