“Question everything”

Since: Apr 10

Assume nothing

#7178 Apr 15, 2011
Web Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Devolution" could be better applicable to humans ...
Have you seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Hilarious, and it makes a great case for "devolution."
Just cause

United States

#7179 Jul 2, 2011
Proving to an athiest there is a God is just as easy as proving to a blind man there is a rainbow! Except God reveal himself to someone they are no better than any other beast.
Anonymous

Hayfield, MN

#7180 Dec 10, 2011
Yeah, prove that there is no God you stupid atheists Bastards. You atheist Bastards are sick and demented for denying the One and only God who is the God of the Bible exists.
Phil-Gray

Oakland, CA

#7181 Dec 10, 2011
It's easy to prove there is no god, using the religions themselves as your experts.
Ask any religion why other religions have different combinations of gods and ghosts and origins and other myths.
They will patiently explain that all the other religions are based on old wives' tales, wishful thinking, fiction that got mixed in with just enough fact to make a good story, ancestor worship, shamans with magic tricks to gain power and money from the gullible, etc.
So, take any particular fact from any particular religion, and the vast majority of people on this earth will not believe it.
They know.
Jon

Houston, TX

#7183 Jul 13, 2012
If there really was an all knowing god, why would there be so many fallacies in the bible. Example; the great commission says spread the word to the for corners of the earth, clearly the earth is round. Mathew, mark, luke, and john all give different accounts of the redirection of jesus christ. The bible says god created man in his image, rather man created god in his image; sexist, homophobic, violent, and others which I cannot recall. If christians reject other gods, why is it wrong for me to reject yours? everyone knows about the flood. But why was there a flood in the first place? God didn't like us? Why didn't he send his only begotten son to save them? hell is a stupid idea. Such a merciful god will make you burn forever and ever for thinking logically. Doesn't seem very merciful to me. What is our reason here on earth in the first place? To get the people god created to believe in god so he can get people come worship him forever? Seems kind of selfish. One of the commandments are not to kill. Yet god has killed so many people, in biblical times and in modern times, if there was really a god in the first place. Most christians can barely sit through an hour of church, why would anyone want to do that in their "afterlife"? Why are there so many factions of christianity? Can yall not make up your mind as top who is right? wasn't jesus a jew? Why aren't you all jewish? I like the idea of your christ, and some of the morals he instills. I just can't stand christians and the morals they practice.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7184 Jul 13, 2012
Just as we can't prove there is a God they can't prove there isn't a God. Never ever gonna happen...until judgement day at least...

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#7185 Jul 13, 2012
Um I thnk so wrote:
Just as we can't prove there is a God they can't prove there isn't a God. Never ever gonna happen...until judgement day at least...
It's not on the person who denies the claim to prove the negative, it's on the person who makes the claim to show proof. Bring me a dragon and I'll believe dragons exist. Until that time, I say they don't exist, which is the same way we Atheists feel. If your God is as loving and forgiving as Christians would have everyone believe, then there's no need to worry come "judgement day."

Location hidden

#7186 Jul 13, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not on the person who denies the claim to prove the negative, it's on the person who makes the claim to show proof. Bring me a dragon and I'll believe dragons exist. Until that time, I say they don't exist, which is the same way we Atheists feel. If your God is as loving and forgiving as Christians would have everyone believe, then there's no need to worry come "judgement day."
I wasn't wondering why you don't believe. I know why. I was just answering the name of the thread... All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE there is NO God! So that is my answer. Know what I mean jelly bean?

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7187 Jul 14, 2012
Um I thnk so wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't wondering why you don't believe. I know why. I was just answering the name of the thread... All you ATHEIST nuts out there, PROVE there is NO God! So that is my answer. Know what I mean jelly bean?
It's not on us to prove the negative, my friend.
christianity is EVIL

Edmonton, Canada

#7188 Jul 14, 2012
its been done already

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

now can you prove there are not any of the other gods

www.godchecker.com

Location hidden

#7189 Jul 14, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you should my friend.
Atheists are bigots

Gardendale, AL

#7190 Aug 10, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is NO God? No, you cannot, no more than a Christian can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a God. There is only evidence suggesting it. Based on that evidence, I made the decision to believe, and it has made all the difference in the world in my personal life.
You are a wise man.
Atheists are bigots

Gardendale, AL

#7191 Aug 10, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
its been done already
now can you prove there are not any of the other gods
www.godchecker.com
You are a very unwise idiot.
Atheists are bigots

Gardendale, AL

#7192 Aug 10, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a negative because you are not positive. I laugh at how worried you are.
Atheists are bigots

Gardendale, AL

#7193 Aug 10, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
If your God is as loving and forgiving as Christians would have everyone believe, then there's no need to worry come "judgement day."
But you have to believe first. Since you don't believe, you have a lot of problems ahead of you that are eternal. You have a lot to be worried about. A whole heck of a lot.

Sorry to break it to you, but you are not prepared at all for your death.
Atheists are bigots

Gardendale, AL

#7194 Aug 10, 2012
Web Spider wrote:
There is no need to prove that there is no god ... All gods have adequately proved their own non-existence by their conspicious absence throughout history since the beginning of time ...
All but the Abraham God, right? Because that is the only "god" you seem to be uneasy about . Do you not realize how obvious it is that you know you are WRONG.

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#7195 Aug 12, 2012
Atheists are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to believe first. Since you don't believe, you have a lot of problems ahead of you that are eternal. You have a lot to be worried about. A whole heck of a lot.
Sorry to break it to you, but you are not prepared at all for your death.
So you admit that your invisible and silent God who created Atheists is a vindictive One, yes? I'm not worried in the least, my friend.
christianity is EVIL

Edmonton, Canada

#7196 Aug 12, 2012

now all you kristain nuts prove there are not all these Other gods

www.godchecker.com
cccccccccccccccc cccccc

Runnemede, NJ

#7197 Aug 27, 2012
yea but heaven and hell are real though ..

it's in every religion..
cccccccccccccccc cccccc

Runnemede, NJ

#7198 Aug 27, 2012
I would have been converted to atheism if heaven and hell weren't in every religion..

every single dag blain religion..

even the one with reincarnation.. has where you can screw up and go down.. there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 98,987
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 584,291
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min AntiqueAnnie 611,853
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 15 min Johnny 2,996
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Insults Are Easier 828,588
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Gas Woman 121,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,296
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jewelry 442,872
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 3,496
More from around the web