created by: andet1987 | Nov 6, 2012

Top Stories

56 votes

who won the election ?

Click on an option to vote

  • Mitt Romney
  • Barack Obama
  • Others

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#1 Nov 6, 2012
The American people.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 6, 2012
beachball wrote:
The American people.
i think gays won the election.:)

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#4 Nov 7, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think gays won the election.:)
The closet ones maybe.:)
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Murder is now okay.
Sloth is now okay.
Envy is now okay.
Wrath is now okay.
Pride is now okay.
Greed is now okay.
Lust is now okay.

We've all won!!!
Bluntforce

Twinsburg, OH

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Vladmir Putin
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Nov 8, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think gays won the election.:)
---andet1987 yes, the system of sod and gor won the election...
Knock off purse seller

Portland, OR

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---andet1987 yes, the system of sod and gor won the election...
Canadians should all STFU!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians should all STFU!
S = See
T = The
F = Far
U = Uranus

Since: Sep 08

.

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Gloop.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#11 Nov 9, 2012
a blackman named obama won the election and now american people has to suffer with the consequences

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#12 Nov 9, 2012
We the people lost.
Yea the left believes that they know whats best for everyone, and they will push it upon you

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
a blackman named obama won the election and now american people has to suffer with the consequences
So true. He'll just continue to tear down the economy.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. He'll just continue to tear down the economy.
this is really true and now he will do this for 4 more years
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---andet1987 yes, the system of sod and gor won the election...
sodom and gonorrhea ?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Nov 10, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
sodom and gonorrhea ?
--- 1987, IT is sodom and gomorrah...---Read in GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES what will happen to people who do that...IT is found in 2PETER 2 VS. 4-6... IT IS SAD...UNBELIEVABLE that people would vote for the system of sodom and gomorrah that was done on behave of satan and his demons...North America needs to repent...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- 1987, IT is sodom and gomorrah...---Read in GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES what will happen to people who do that...IT is found in 2PETER 2 VS. 4-6... IT IS SAD...UNBELIEVABLE that people would vote for the system of sodom and gomorrah that was done on behave of satan and his demons...North America needs to repent...
i agree.:) anyway, nothing is forever. Republicans will rule someday.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 10, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop.
hi The Gloop :) it seems your impersonators are silent right now. they come and go. later, back again.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- 1987, IT is sodom and gomorrah...---Read in GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES what will happen to people who do that...IT is found in 2PETER 2 VS. 4-6... IT IS SAD...UNBELIEVABLE that people would vote for the system of sodom and gomorrah that was done on behave of satan and his demons...North America needs to repent...
---And the system of sodom and gomorrah, "same sex marriages", are NOT being done on behalf of GOD... Read your Bibles peoples...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min bacon hater 95,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 542,045
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 259,150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 738,611
Last Word + 2 9 min Mike Allen 688
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 min JSarah 92
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min yon 3,044
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••