Do you think older men like to be wit...

Do you think older men like to be with teen girls?

Created by Cpt O on Sep 18, 2009

1,319 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

“Only 1 "race"-the HUMAN race”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#103 Dec 29, 2009
Blue_bear -

Look up the definition of "teenager" while you're at it.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#105 Jan 5, 2010
Oh - just so you don't get your knickers in a knot again - The part where it says "I AM 21 AND I PREFER MEN 10+ YEARS OLDER...." is just a general statement, was NOT written as a teen.

SO keep your damn comments to yourself!

AND WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE
Blue_bear

Pretoria, South Africa

#106 Jan 5, 2010
Thank you very much for clearing that up.
Gee, I didn't know you were an idiot!

See comments from rubybabe...AND GET A LIFE!

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#107 Jan 5, 2010
Yes because most men are PEDOPHILES!
Blue_bear

Pretoria, South Africa

#108 Jan 5, 2010
Oh, and gloBULL warming - It WAS just a general statement, just to say that I prefer older men too (LIKE many TEENAGERS do)- In NO WAY did I imply that I am still a teenager.

So please get your facts straight before pointing fingers!

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#111 Jan 5, 2010
LiddySays wrote:
And most men don't act on it.
Most men are actually good.
PTI

Buckeye, AZ

#112 Jan 5, 2010
Yeah older WHITE men like little teeny girls sick bastards
PTI

Buckeye, AZ

#113 Jan 5, 2010
LiddySays wrote:
White men ,you have to be specific don't get other races involved I don't know about you but everytime they are talking about a pedophile on the tube he is 99.9% of the time white ,you can go to any pedophile website they will show you the faces of these people I guarantee the majority will be white males between the ages of 25-45
Deng

China

#114 Jan 5, 2010
Just call the police then.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#115 Jan 5, 2010
PTI wrote:
Yeah older WHITE men like little teeny girls sick bastards
I woyuld say the majority of extended families of black families would suffer higher abuse rates.

Children are usually abused by people they know, not strangers.

It's a big secret these families keep which the media don't get to know about.
cutie

Xiamen, China

#116 Jan 5, 2010
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice link.
Very attractive.
Very engaging web page.
HA,THANKS

“Is that all you got?”

Since: Dec 09

Plantersville TX

#117 Jan 6, 2010
Oh puhleeese wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are officer _________ or is it Special Agent _________.
Don't take the bait guys.....DO NOT talk to this person.
Your comment is very confusing. Are you trying to say I'm some type of internet spy? Well, that would be absurd. I'm just well spoken. I take offsense that you obviously do not believe my teenager-ism. Which only furthers my point about how sometimes people can be more mature than their age, and there's nothing wrong with liking someone who's mature.

“Is that all you got?”

Plantersville TX

#118 Jan 6, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just GROSS!!!! Is she mentally challenged or are you loaded with pills or money? Has to be some reason. I hear some women who go for older men are looking for a daddy, well I never had a dad around and I like men my own age. Older men just don't do it for me. As for the mature 15 yr old above, honey your age difference isn't that bad. I think they're talking about such gapping differences as the post I replied to. If you have to date someone that is the age of your grandchildren then there's something wrong. Most of these young boys looking for "cougars" are looking for someone to take care of them, and the young girls looking for "sugar daddys" are looking for someone to take care of them too. SO if you're intelligent and looking for the same in a mate you should probably stick to someone your own age.
Thanks for replying. I appreciate all feedback. I used 18/19 yr olds as an example, so as to get a response that was not completely and totally freak out. There happens to be a friend of my parents who is 30. In fact, often the 19 yr old guys hold only a small place in my mind, momentary, and unimportant. While this man is twice my age, and I'm not quite young enough to be his daughter (But barely) I find myself out rageously attracted to him, physically & mentally. He's a very kind, and caring person. And I welcome any return feelings... providing they don't go father than just a liking. Sometimes I have a problem with how physical people can get in their teens, so personally that's not my style. At least not yet, for I'm not ready for children, of course. But being attracted to younger women is biologically programed. A male can reproduce until the day he dies, while a female has a window of child bearing years. Women who are 18-29 are pretty good candidates to have children. And I find the need for a healthy, protective, and mature relationship a fair & exceptable request that very few teenage boys can not respond to. Girls become women long before boys become men. We're prone to showing emotion, and therefore visibly learn from it. My only point is, if the feelings are mutual, no matter age, Gender, race, etc. Then there is nothing wrong with an attraction.
Idiot Patrol

Alameda, CA

#119 Jan 6, 2010
PTI wrote:
<quoted text>White men ,you have to be specific don't get other races involved I don't know about you but everytime they are talking about a pedophile on the tube he is 99.9% of the time white ,you can go to any pedophile website they will show you the faces of these people I guarantee the majority will be white males between the ages of 25-45
That's total BS. You ar evidently not familiar with Japan. Those 40 and 50 somethings are literally enamoured by 12 yer old girls.
Look at Africa, The rape capital of the world. Those older black men are raping children ( some can't even walk yet) by the hundreds daily and basically there is no law against it.
Idiot Patrol

Alameda, CA

#121 Jan 6, 2010
PTI wrote:
<quoted text>White men ,you have to be specific don't get other races involved I don't know about you but everytime they are talking about a pedophile on the tube he is 99.9% of the time white ,you can go to any pedophile website they will show you the faces of these people I guarantee the majority will be white males between the ages of 25-45
In the local prosecutor’s office, a file filled with accusations that he had sodomized his 9-year-old niece has vanished.

Mr. Betombo was arrested in 2003 after the girl, Kenia, said he had savagely assaulted her. The police obtained his confession, which he later recanted, and a doctor’s certificate that Kenia had been sexually violated, rendering her incontinent and anorexic. Twice they sent the case file to the prosecutor.

There matters ended. Mr. Betombo attended one hearing in the prosecutor’s office, but Kenia’s parents say they were not told about it. The records are nowhere to be found. And Mr. Betombo walked away a free man. Kenia’s parents, distressed by what they saw as a travesty of justice, asked that her name be published, hoping that her case would set an example.

Among sub-Saharan Africa’s children, such stories are disturbingly common. Even as this region races to adopt many of the developed world’s norms for children, including universal education and limits on child labor, one problem — child sexual abuse — remains stubbornly resistant to change.

In much of the continent, child advocates say, perpetrators are shielded by the traditionally low status of girls, a lingering view that sexual abuse should be dealt with privately, and justice systems that constitute obstacle courses for victims. Data is sparse and sexual violence is notoriously underreported. But South African police reports give an inkling of the sweep of child victimization. In the 12 months ending in March 2005, the police reported more than 22,000 cases of child rape. In contrast, England and Wales, with nine million more people than South Africa, reported just 13,300 rapes of women and girls in the most recent 12-month period.
---
Learn something.
PTI

Buckeye, AZ

#122 Jan 6, 2010
Idiot Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
In the local prosecutor’s office, a file filled with accusations that he had sodomized his 9-year-old niece has vanished.
Mr. Betombo was arrested in 2003 after the girl, Kenia, said he had savagely assaulted her. The police obtained his confession, which he later recanted, and a doctor’s certificate that Kenia had been sexually violated, rendering her incontinent and anorexic. Twice they sent the case file to the prosecutor.
There matters ended. Mr. Betombo attended one hearing in the prosecutor’s office, but Kenia’s parents say they were not told about it. The records are nowhere to be found. And Mr. Betombo walked away a free man. Kenia’s parents, distressed by what they saw as a travesty of justice, asked that her name be published, hoping that her case would set an example.
Among sub-Saharan Africa’s children, such stories are disturbingly common. Even as this region races to adopt many of the developed world’s norms for children, including universal education and limits on child labor, one problem — child sexual abuse — remains stubbornly resistant to change.
In much of the continent, child advocates say, perpetrators are shielded by the traditionally low status of girls, a lingering view that sexual abuse should be dealt with privately, and justice systems that constitute obstacle courses for victims. Data is sparse and sexual violence is notoriously underreported. But South African police reports give an inkling of the sweep of child victimization. In the 12 months ending in March 2005, the police reported more than 22,000 cases of child rape. In contrast, England and Wales, with nine million more people than South Africa, reported just 13,300 rapes of women and girls in the most recent 12-month period.
---
Learn something.
That's in south africa I am talking about in the U.S. and I would start with mexico befor I would start with south Africa because those people who get caught doing that over there are excuted either on the spot or in public eyes if we did that here alot of people would be missing
Idiot Patrol

Alameda, CA

#123 Jan 6, 2010
PTI wrote:
<quoted text>That's in south africa I am talking about in the U.S. and I would start with mexico befor I would start with south Africa because those people who get caught doing that over there are excuted either on the spot or in public eyes if we did that here alot of people would be missing
Heh.. It is all on the same earth.Face it, blacks are the major baby rapers of the earth.
Idiot Patrol

Alameda, CA

#125 Jan 6, 2010
PTI wrote:
<quoted text>That's in south africa I am talking about in the U.S. and I would start with mexico befor I would start with south Africa because those people who get caught doing that over there are excuted either on the spot or in public eyes if we did that here alot of people would be missing
Some of those brainwashed Topix fools might believe your BS, but I sure in the hell know better. I lived in a black neighborhood for 25 years, and I know black people inside out.
You want to talk about black serial killers/mass murderers in the U.S now do you?No, I didn't think so.
Like I said, tell your diatribe to the impressionable and fools.
PTI

Buckeye, AZ

#126 Jan 7, 2010
Idiot Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of those brainwashed Topix fools might believe your BS, but I sure in the hell know better. I lived in a black neighborhood for 25 years, and I know black people inside out.
You want to talk about black serial killers/mass murderers in the U.S now do you?No, I didn't think so.
Like I said, tell your diatribe to the impressionable and fools.
LOL let me guess you must be hispanic/latino whatever for you to TOTALLY disregard anything about mexico and FYI I am black and I see a pedophile molesting a child you may see me on the news but they would probably make me out as the big bad wolf and get the mug shot of me after I ripped the the sex offenders limbs off with my bare hands don't mess with me I don't like pedophiles I will bite your throat out with my teeth I am rabid whe it comes to that nasty shit

Carson City, NV

#127 Jan 7, 2010
Getting back to the real topic.. My bf is 17 years older than me and it turns both of us on like crazy.. I am not a teen.

Like my good friend says if I love chocolate when I'm 18 does that mean I should love it less when I'm 45??

think about that <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,849
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 878,390
the REAL REASON Houston Deputy was murdered by ... 4 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Passing thru 7,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 603,228
The Christian Atheist debate 48 min Critical Eye 3,817
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 55 min WasteWater 6,394
More from around the web