Do you think older men like to be wit...

Do you think older men like to be with teen girls?

Created by Cpt O on Sep 18, 2009

1,403 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

girls united states

United States

#238 Oct 4, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll, I don't think you are in America. I would like to know where you are to go naked
I do live in America I go to the parks naked movies naked and more so that's what I do did you get what I have on here for you to say on here please reply back on here my love

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#239 Oct 4, 2012
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>I do live in America I go to the parks naked movies naked and more so that's what I do did you get what I have on here for you to say on here please reply back on here my love
Do you get touched up in the movies ?

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#240 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>are you honry are by yourself have you been in public naked today how many people saw you completely naked in public what did the people said to you naked in public does your parents know your completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in the trash where are you naked at when did you got naked please reply back on here my love
btw, r u m or f ?
girls united states

United States

#241 Oct 4, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, r u m or f ?
female ok here what I'll do how many people saw you completely naked in public today what did the people said to you naked in public has your parents sent you any clothes to you are you still completely naked if so just say it on here my love promise me your stayed completely naked allllllll year long please reply back on here my love
girls united states

United States

#242 Oct 4, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get touched up in the movies ?
well I do but when I get there they said you need clothes and so I covered myself and when I'm in there with my stuff I uncovered myself and tones of boys come to me and said can we get completely naked too and I said sure and so everybody got completely naked in the area with me so I love it where are you right now completely naked do you love being completely naked or having your clothes on just pick one and say it on here my love please reply back on here my love

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#243 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>well I do but when I get there they said you need clothes and so I covered myself and when I'm in there with my stuff I uncovered myself and tones of boys come to me and said can we get completely naked too and I said sure and so everybody got completely naked in the area with me so I love it where are you right now completely naked do you love being completely naked or having your clothes on just pick one and say it on here my love please reply back on here my love
But isn't Washington state really cold?
girls united states

United States

#244 Oct 7, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't Washington state really cold?
sometimes but I'm completely naked forever but are you still completely naked or do you have your clothes on just pick one and say it on here please reply back on here my love

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#245 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>sometimes but I'm completely naked forever but are you still completely naked or do you have your clothes on just pick one and say it on here please reply back on here my love
You making me wonder what you look like
girls united states

United States

#246 Oct 7, 2012
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
You making me wonder what you look like
I'll tell you what I look like but first I need to know if your completely naked or not please reply back on here
AmySue

Brisbane, Australia

#247 Oct 21, 2012
I have been out on a boat with a guy in his 40's, gawd he was such a horny devil and then he took me out one time with 4 of his buddies overnight. Yes they all had me numerous times and you should have seen their faces and their dic** when they stripped me off...they were very attentive indeed and I had a ball.
girls united states

United States

#248 Oct 21, 2012
AmySue wrote:
I have been out on a boat with a guy in his 40's, gawd he was such a horny devil and then he took me out one time with 4 of his buddies overnight. Yes they all had me numerous times and you should have seen their faces and their dic** when they stripped me off...they were very attentive indeed and I had a ball.
were you completely naked and had sex with them on the boat did anyone saw you completely naked or have sex in public on a boat do you want to get completely naked and have sex with me if so please reply back on here my love
AmySue

Highgate Hill, Australia

#249 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>were you completely naked and had sex with them on the boat did anyone saw you completely naked or have sex in public on a boat do you want to get completely naked and have sex with me if so please reply back on here my love
Gee you are too far away from me.......only seen by a passing boat, I was naked and bent over a seat getting it, it must have been pretty obvious as I heard them shouting out then I realised they could see me, what the heck.
Testim

Hamburg, Germany

#253 Jan 21, 2013
blue_bear wrote:
...Some men only think about sex. Quite frankly, it's overrated.
Sure, it's nice from time to time, but not a necessity in a relationship. And from your post about your nephew (Talking about your post now, "From here") one can tell that both you and maybe your nephew too build relationships on sex as a basis. Take away the sex and it all falls down...Crumbles...And then you guys want to know what women want??? Lol.
All we want is a stable, mature and happy relationship with a faithful, honest, hard-working, loving man. So sad to see that most young attractive men are so shallow that they only look at outer appearances and it's like they are all competing to see who can "lay" the most "chicks".
Just another sign of immaturity, in my opinion.
I'm just rediscovering my sex drive and I forgot what I was missing (due to low T). Sure, it can be meh with certain people but when its good (either solo or with someone) it can be mind blowing!
Jill

Albuquerque, NM

#255 Jan 27, 2013
I'm glad I saw this forum. I'm 16, blonde, fit...an when I go to the gym, I love to check out all the older guys 18-27ish. For some reason they're just soo much more attractive than a guy my age. And when they check me out I get soooo flattered. Is it normal to be attracted to men as a younger lady? They're just soo much more appealing, sexier, wiser, experienced. I love all that.
Jill

Albuquerque, NM

#256 Jan 27, 2013
I will also be honest since I'm chatting with a bunch of strangers. I met a trainer at my gym. He is currently 27. And he flirted with me and got my number...not till later that we hung out I told him how old I was. At first, he was a bit hesitant but I guess my persuasive skills got him to ease up and be alright with it. We eventually ended up hooking up and damn...I will never go for a guy my age again. I just like men. They know how to treat a lady and please their needs. He was so amazing compared to a recent ex I had that was my age. I would never go too old though...if a guy was in his thirties...he'd have to be sexy as hell before I would think about it
tom

Meadville, PA

#258 Feb 14, 2013
haveing sex with young girls is for him a her
Caroliena

Ashburn, VA

#261 Aug 5, 2013
Im 16 and am a girl.a virgin.and like older men.
jessie

Houston, TX

#262 Aug 15, 2013
I'm sorry but you are 16??? What are you thinking?? 18-27 you probably have no job no car you don't have your own place.. Do your parents know this I'm guessing not. And who cares if you are blonde and fit.. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.. Any man in their right mind would have enough common sense not to go near you.. Jail bait and not worth it to much drama bs and immaturity..
jessie

Houston, TX

#263 Aug 15, 2013
I'm sorry but you are very very wrong its called statutory rape look that up you perv
Teengirl

Oakland, CA

#264 Nov 27, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
I can't tell you how many times I was admiring the beauty of a young girl, then she said something and ruined the entire effect.
Are you saying most teen pretty girls are stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 63,406
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Classic 3,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min another viewer 973,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 653,685
Just chatt 25 min brits are pants 15
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 47 min Knock off purse s... 18
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web