Do you think older men like to be wit...

Do you think older men like to be with teen girls?

Created by Cpt O on Sep 18, 2009

1,403 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Blue_bear

Pretoria, South Africa

#1 Sep 18, 2009
This question can be turned around too:

Do young girls (teenagers) like to be with older men?

I am 21 and I prefer men 10+ years older than myself. They are (most) more mature than guys my age, and I find that I can have a decent conversation with them.
bbgood

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2 Sep 18, 2009
do you blame them. teens have nice bodies that is why. ooh the firmness. However if you are 21 yrs old you are no longer a teenager though but I believe the firmness is still there though.

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Of course they do. Old men do as well.
It brings back memories. Nothing else, just the memories. Sometimes we even remember where we live.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#4 Sep 18, 2009
This older man prefers the the company of an older woman.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 18, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
This older man prefers the the company of an older woman.
And does the wife know?
blue_bear

South Africa

#6 Sep 21, 2009
bbgood wrote:
do you blame them. teens have nice bodies that is why. ooh the firmness. However if you are 21 yrs old you are no longer a teenager though but I believe the firmness is still there though.
I know I don't qualify as a teenager anymore.

Doesn't take a genius to figure THAT out! Lol.

My post may have come out wrong. But I did mean to say that some younger women (like myself) prefer older, more mature and "stable" men. Men who they may (or may not) want to settle down with, maybe even start a family. Men who aren't as shallow as some younger guys...That's all I meant...I know I'm not a teenager anymore (thank goodness for that!)
blue_bear

South Africa

#7 Sep 21, 2009
rods1 wrote:
Of course they do. Old men do as well.
It brings back memories. Nothing else, just the memories. Sometimes we even remember where we live.
Hello there Rod! How've you been?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 21, 2009
blue_bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Rod! How've you been?
Hiya blue bear, lovely to see you.
Actually I've just been checking to see if ANYTHING'S firm any more.
Oh well; that's both the teens AND the twenties out of the reckoning. But I live in hope.
from here

Plainfield, IL

#9 Sep 21, 2009
the freaky fugly ones want the teenage girls. my nephew is 19 years old and attractive. he can get laid every day if he wanted to and gets attention from even the young 14 and 15 year olds.
does he go for that? no. he says they're silly and immature. he will go out with smart girls in his age group.
so there is something very wrong with these grown men. they should go see a shrink.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2009
from here wrote:
the freaky fugly ones want the teenage girls. my nephew is 19 years old and attractive. he can get laid every day if he wanted to and gets attention from even the young 14 and 15 year olds.
does he go for that? no. he says they're silly and immature. he will go out with smart girls in his age group.
so there is something very wrong with these grown men. they should go see a shrink.
You lost me.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2009
from here wrote:
Just so's I understand you; 14 and 15 year olds aren't teenagers? Is that what your saying?
from here

Plainfield, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2009
yes 14 and 15 year olds are teenagers. In the USA a person 18 or older who goes for people under 18 it is illegal. her parents can and often do press charges and the guy goes on a sex offender registry for the rest of his life.

now im not talking about a 17 and an 18 year old together or close in age like that. that is ok.

its more like these guys 20-65 who go for 13, 14, 15 year old girls exclusively.
most often they have a problem facially, hygenically or mentally.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#13 Sep 21, 2009
I can't tell you how many times I was admiring the beauty of a young girl, then she said something and ruined the entire effect.
blue_bear

South Africa

#14 Sep 22, 2009
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya blue bear, lovely to see you.
Actually I've just been checking to see if ANYTHING'S firm any more.
Oh well; that's both the teens AND the twenties out of the reckoning. But I live in hope.
Lol - in hope of???
blue_bear

South Africa

#15 Sep 22, 2009
from here wrote:
This is the kind of thing that drives younger women into the arms of older men - and in some cases, even into the arms of another woman!

Sure, there are a lot of young girls that really need to grow up, and the same can be said about some men too!

I'm not directing this at you - but if the shoe fits...
blue_bear

South Africa

#16 Sep 22, 2009
...Some men only think about sex. Quite frankly, it's overrated.

Sure, it's nice from time to time, but not a necessity in a relationship. And from your post about your nephew (Talking about your post now, "From here") one can tell that both you and maybe your nephew too build relationships on sex as a basis. Take away the sex and it all falls down...Crumbles...And then you guys want to know what women want??? Lol.
All we want is a stable, mature and happy relationship with a faithful, honest, hard-working, loving man. So sad to see that most young attractive men are so shallow that they only look at outer appearances and it's like they are all competing to see who can "lay" the most "chicks".

Just another sign of immaturity, in my opinion.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#17 Sep 22, 2009
While I am sure we all agree that adult sex with teens is wrong, I will address the company of teen girls.

I have on occaision had to keep an eye on (babysit) teeny-boppers and keep 'em out of trouble. For a short time, their bubbly, cute energy-filled personalities (and their cute little selves) are quite entertaining and energizing, bringing back the old days when I was their age. It is fun and exiting all over again, and exposes me to all that is new in fashion, music and entertainment.
Then, it starts to wear on me. Their conversations, which were interesting at the start, have no depth, their bright voices become painful to the ear by the end of the day, and cute only goes so far.
Beleive me, I am happy to return them to their mommies when they return!
blue_bear

South Africa

#18 Sep 22, 2009
The Innkeeper wrote:
......I am happy to return them to their mommies...
Oh and of course the 16-20 year old guys trying to chat up older girls...What a major pain in the butt!

There was this 18 year old guy trying to chat me up, and he really annoyed me. To the point where I had to get really rude with him to make him understand that I am NOT into younger guys! Drives me up the wall when these younger guys think they're the best in all aspects...Makes me want to puke!

Also, the married people who cheat - makes me furious! No respect for themselves, and definitely NO RESPECT for their partner.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#19 Sep 22, 2009
blue_bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and of course the 16-20 year old guys trying to chat up older girls...What a major pain in the butt!
When I was 20-25yrs, I attracted some cougars. I only gave in a few times though......

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20 Sep 22, 2009
Signed up with a brand new name and a brand new attitude...Lol.

(Blue_bear has left the building)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 min Dolly1081 84
The Future of Politics in America 5 min truth 217
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Scaritual 88,062
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 7 min Serum2874 54,093
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Kiss2593 619,181
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Kisser5101 3,950
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Humps1995 45,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Brian_G 977,271
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 50 min Licks8751 526
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Lips6855 665,279
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Dripz4646 102
More from around the web