Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#1 Oct 18, 2017
Manhattan Johnny , who looks like he posts from Wisconsin; is a gay trucker from Florida. He is anti African American , cause he was spurned by his black gay lover
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#2 Oct 18, 2017
He sounds like a magpie who repeatedly, redundantly , and perpetually spouts out anti-African American diatribes in just about every one his posts is actually a disgruntled cross dressing 25 year old half Hispanic/half Italian male , who drives a truck for a living , and was spurned by a slew of black gay male lovers ; and never, ever got over it.

Truth.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#3 Oct 18, 2017
Paul is dead.---------

You said "Manhattan Johnny , who looks like he posts from Wisconsin".---------

True, but, I'm not. I post with a proxy server. I am posting from the same location such as when I was posting on Topix Dominican Republic & Haiti forums from late January, 2008 till mid September, 2008. Still New York, NY. Still Manhattan.

You said "is a gay trucker from Florida. He is anti African American , cause he was spurned by his black gay lover".---------

Nope, no gayness & no trucker here. Also, I'm not from Florida.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#4 Oct 18, 2017
Paul McCartney is dead wrote:
He sounds like a magpie who repeatedly, redundantly , and perpetually spouts out anti-African American diatribes in just about every one his posts.

Not true. From late January, 2008 till now (on & off), I have had many blog discussions & debates with many other posters about all of these topics.--------- Economics, American trade, Race, American labor, labor unions, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, China, Russia, boxing, baseball, football, & basketball.

Even when other posters did not quite agree with me, our debates were amicable.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#5 Oct 18, 2017
is actually a disgruntled cross dressing 25 year old half Hispanic/half Italian male , who drives a truck for a living , and was spurned by a slew of black gay male lovers ; and never, ever got over it.

Nope, nothing like that here.

That you would type up a thread about gayness & crossdressing, that makes you VERY questionable. That sure looks like projection on your part.
JuJu

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2017
Yet another retarded doctor REALITY thread
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#7 Oct 19, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope, nothing like that here.

That you would type up a thread about gayness & crossdressing, that makes you VERY questionable. That sure looks like projection on your part.
Hahahaha!!! I would look damn stupid in a dress thank you very much.

Come on Johnny....come on ..

Wipe the mascara sweetie ! and be a man damn it!

Hehehe
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#8 Oct 19, 2017
JuJu wrote:
Hahaha! I'm havin a ball! Lol
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#9 Oct 19, 2017
"Generals ...gaathered in their maasses!
Just like witches at black masses!
Evil minds that plot destructiooon!
Sorcerers of death construction!

In the fields the bodies burning!
As the war machine keeps turning!
Death, and hatred to manki..ind!
Poisoning their brain washed minds!

Oh Lord yeah!

Po..li..ticians hide themselves a ..way!
They are the starters of wars!
Why... should...they go out to fi..ight!?
They can leave all to the poor boys!

Yeah!

Time will tell on their power minds!
Making wars just for profit , and fun!
Treating humans just like Pawns in Chess!
Just wait till their Judgement day comes!

Yeah!

Now in darkness world stops turning;
Ashes where the bodies burning!
No more war pigs have their power!
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement Lord God is calling!
On their knees, the war pigs crawling!

Begging mercies for their many sins!
Satan laughing spreads his wings!

Oh Lord yeah!

Sabbath--- Ozzie.
Paul McCartney is dead

Linwood, NJ

#10 Oct 19, 2017
Sorry for making fun of you Johnny.

No, you're not a cross dressing gay guy.

No, you're worse. You're a straight guy half Latino/ half Italian who could be a useful uniting force for ALL AMERICANS...Black, White, Brown, Red, and Yellow.

But instead you're a divider.

Yeah, there's black people that get on my damn nerves.

There's white people that get on my damn nerves too.

Still, it isn't too cool making fun of you for something you're not.

But, it ahahaha it was fun though!
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#11 Oct 20, 2017
JuJu wrote:

The poster Doctor REALITY did not type up this thread.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#12 Oct 20, 2017
<quoted text>Hahahaha!!! I would look damn stupid in a dress thank you very much.
Come on Johnny....come on ..
Wipe the mascara sweetie ! and be a man damn it!
Hehehe

What type of guy calls another guy "sweetie"? You seem VERY questionable.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#13 Oct 20, 2017
Sorry for making fun of you Johnny.

No, you're not a cross dressing gay guy.

No, you're worse. You're a straight guy half Latino/ half Italian who could be a useful uniting force for ALL AMERICANS...Black, White, Brown, Red, and Yellow.

But instead you're a divider.

Yeah, there's black people that get on my damn nerves.

There's white people that get on my damn nerves too.

Way before I was born, the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic White divide was in existence.

Which groups in the United States have the largest degrees of divisions & polarization? African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic Whites. The divide in this nation is between African Americans & non-Hispanic Whites.

This will NEVER change.
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#14 Oct 20, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Way before I was born, the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic White divide was in existence.

Which groups in the United States have the largest degrees of divisions & polarization? African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic Whites. The divide in this nation is between African Americans & non-Hispanic Whites.

This will NEVER change.
Yeah , way ,way way before you were born ;but you mind throwing gas on the fire though do ya?
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#15 Oct 20, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

What type of guy calls another guy "sweetie"? You seem VERY questionable.
Hahaha ahahaha hee hee you funny man! Haha heh heh heh . Half the reason why I put with your horseshit is that I have a sense of humor.
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#16 Oct 20, 2017
You don't mind throwing gas on the fire.

The only mistakes that I ever committed on this dopey thread called Topix is that I occasionally omit words due to not proofreading.

As far as my posts not coming up sometimes? That's on purpose by those that don't want the truth out is what I believe.
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#17 Oct 20, 2017
My post are most often then not shadowbanned , and sites put up don't always come through is what I meant.
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#18 Oct 20, 2017
As imperfect as I am I can still 'out truth,' you any day of the bloody week.

Imperfect post(s,) or not.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#19 Oct 21, 2017
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , way ,way way before you were born ;but you mind throwing gas on the fire though do ya?

Many of my points which I have typed up on Topix have been in regards to the group dynamics, racial dynamics, & racial politics (identity politics) in the United States. Whenever there are honest, in-depth discussions about these subject matters, statements are going to be made which are not that politically correct. So, what do you expect?

Do you expect for Americans to come out & say that African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic White relations are good in this nation? Well, they are NOT.
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#20 Oct 22, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Many of my points which I have typed up on Topix have been in regards to the group dynamics, racial dynamics, & racial politics (identity politics) in the United States. Whenever there are honest, in-depth discussions about these subject matters, statements are going to be made which are not that politically correct. So, what do you expect?

Do you expect for Americans to come out & say that African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & non-Hispanic White relations are good in this nation? Well, they are NOT.
And you enjoy throwing gas on the fire.

BS on your part; total BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Redeemed Jersey P... 1,000,083
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr RW Hate Watch 106,705
How to deal with a jealous girlfriend? 3 hr Clobber 6
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 712,887
I hate our song. Do I tell her? 5 hr GeraldDeguine29 1
How do I tell my parents to stop deciding for me? 7 hr vinceQ1 1