“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5669 Feb 13, 2009
Arise Chicago Poet wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your avatar Voy-boy! LOL
Thanks!

And me's think Turdahim has raw ass too!

Is Butt Foreman available?

If not Turd's is available, 24/7, 365 days a year

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5670 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Finally some good news
We need more of these filty usa terrorist murderers gone, hell is too god for that dishonorable scum.
Keep those news coming, LOL
sampo f**k
You have never brought anything to the table worth debating. And I see you have failed again with this post. You lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

Semper Primus

“Common sense is not so common.”

Since: Aug 07

Ft Logic USA

#5671 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Finally some good news
We need more of these filty usa terrorist murderers gone, hell is too god for that dishonorable scum.
Keep those news coming, LOL
sampo f**k
Aren't you late for your sex change operation? Its okay they said you could take the little thing home in a gerber baby food jar. I told them all they needed was a thimble.

“Just Me”

ALMOST HOME!!!!!!!

#5672 Feb 13, 2009
LibraGirl108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I strongly feel that it is not just the solider who goes to war, but his entire family. Especially a spouse or parent, because you must be the strength and support for all he leaves behind.
Hope you have a great Valentines Day, despite being apart from your sweetheart!!!
XO!!!!
Of course, I will have a goods Valentines day. Got a dozen roses and a small teddy bear today from him delivered to my door.
I was so sweet, that was paid for by the troop tho all the wives got them, they all kept it quite so it would be a surprise lol. I have more stuff comming that he ordered on line for me and the kids. Gotta love him!

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#5673 Feb 13, 2009
armywifey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, I will have a goods Valentines day. Got a dozen roses and a small teddy bear today from him delivered to my door.
I was so sweet, that was paid for by the troop tho all the wives got them, they all kept it quite so it would be a surprise lol. I have more stuff comming that he ordered on line for me and the kids. Gotta love him!
BRAVA!!! I'm so happy to hear that sweetie!!! Enjoy the day and your gifts!!!

“ChicagoSporting. com”

Since: Dec 08

Sandwich

#5674 Feb 13, 2009
Here is a email from my buddy in Afghanistan: Please pray for them!

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T4HEK4E5V9...

Location hidden

#5677 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
and you did???
This is not a place to DABATE anything is just another kiss ass site for those disgusting murderers, aka usa terrorist pos "soldiers"
debate my ass, LOL
So then why bother coming back and posting the same repetitive, meaningless diatribe then.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#5678 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
and you did???
This is not a place to DABATE anything is just another kiss ass site for those disgusting murderers, aka usa terrorist pos "soldiers"
debate my ass, LOL
So are you saying that you are interested in joining a debate about whether or not US soldiers rock or not? If so let's have a debate.

I'll start it out and by your response we can see if you are interested in debate or just calling people names. Who knows we just might end up respecting your opinion.

Here goes:

I think US soldier rock because they've liberated upwards of 55,000,000 people since the inception of our country.

And now you come up with your best opinion of our soldiers liberating 55,000,000 people. This is constructive dialog.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#5680 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
Because is fun watching you all bitch like that, so sored
trying to defend that retarded usa terrorist scum you call "soldiers"
is so much fun watching pretending to be me, LOL
and thinking i would get upset by that, hell no, that only shows have desperate and cowardly you all really are
Does that respond your question?
LMAO
This post seems to say that you don't want to debate. I started it off quite nicely so I'm waiting to hear what you think of why I think American soldiers rock.

Location hidden

#5681 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
and thinking i would get upset by that, hell no, that only shows have desperate and cowardly you all really are
LMAO
Not really but I have never really been able to comprehend your broken english. As I said it's the same monotonous crap post after post. rather boring actually. Next.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#5682 Feb 13, 2009
armywifey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, I will have a goods Valentines day. Got a dozen roses and a small teddy bear today from him delivered to my door.
Thats so sweet..Im sure the surprise was wonderful. and so nice that they did this for all the wives...Happy V Day..

“Common sense is not so common.”

Since: Aug 07

Ft Logic USA

#5683 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
o really?
What are you going to do, bitch me to death?
LMAO
Your just a step above a dungpile you degeneRATE
Butt Formen

United States

#5684 Feb 13, 2009
Arise Chicago Poet wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that you are interested in joining a debate about whether or not US soldiers rock or not? If so let's have a debate.
I'll start it out and by your response we can see if you are interested in debate or just calling people names. Who knows we just might end up respecting your opinion.
Here goes:
I think US soldier rock because they've liberated upwards of 55,000,000 people since the inception of our country.
And now you come up with your best opinion of our soldiers liberating 55,000,000 people. This is constructive dialog.
I sneak in here to let you know Voyuer is getting doggie style again (damn this gets old) and will be like this for many hours tonight, he loves it a ton but I must go before he finds out I made this post.

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5685 Feb 13, 2009
Howdy Crewbies~ Hope you are all having a Great Day!!!
Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!((HUGS))

I see the resident POS is back...too bad it was so much nicer without him here...:)

Talk to you all later~

SOLDIERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5686 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Oh Cwap I knew I smelled Sh*t in here just did not realize how bad it really was!

SOLDIERS ROCK & ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
yadahim

United States

#5687 Feb 13, 2009
Crewbie what the hell is that???? is it like a baby killing thread.full of warmongers and murder's mostly trash talk.

“OUR SOLDIER's ROCK!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5688 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
o really?
What are you going to do, bitch me to death?
LMAO
Sorry, told you before, I don't play with little boys. When you grow up and learn some manners maybe you can find you a woman that will be good to you and you won't have to appear in your gray box to be mean to people. Now, you are in time out so go stand in the corner. Damn, I hate it that you can't beat a kids azz anymore. Some of these little ones could sure use it!

“OUR SOLDIER's ROCK!”

Location hidden

#5689 Feb 13, 2009
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
and you did???
debate my ass, LOL
AMERICAN, CANADIAN AND NATO, OUR SOLDIERS ROCK!!!

“Proud mom of PFC C”

Since: Aug 08

Southington, OH

#5690 Feb 13, 2009
one proud ARMY mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, she is gonna be just fine. So are you. And we are here if ya need us. Keep us updated on the website. I want to check it out. Give your daughter a hug and tell her that I said thank you so much for all that you are doing. Hugs to you too.
Awww...too sweet. I'm actually starting to feel much better about everything. I think my pride is out-weighing my not wanting to cut her loose. We spend the entire 18 years preparing for this moment to let them soar. There's just no book of instructions to prepare you for how hard it's gonna be. She is an amazing, wonderful young lady and she will serve her country well.

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY...YOU TOO K!

“OUR SOLDIER's ROCK!”

Location hidden

#5691 Feb 13, 2009
yadahim wrote:
Crewbie what the hell is that???? is it like a baby killing thread.full of warmongers and murder's mostly trash talk.
you are in time out too, go play with the voy boy in the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Barking Hillary 104,835
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Jedi Master 673,421
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Catcher1 981,432
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 1 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 1 hr What Was That 85
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 2 hr discocrisco 3
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 3 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
More from around the web