American Soldiers Rock III

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#22 Nov 18, 2008
Troll Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Warm hugs back at you LibraGirl!!! Yes I am doing very well Thank you. Are you ready for the Holidays? I AM! I love all the parties and spreading the cheer! Hopefully our Soldiers will return in time for the Holidays also!~sniff~
Oh, I am so not ready, but will work hard this weekend to get a lot done. And I am having 18 at my house for T-Day!!! Yikes! But I just love all the craziness that comes with the holiday! From now until New Year's Day is so much fun!

And I give you an AMEN and a RO! What better gift than for our Soldiers to return home safely!!!

XO!

“Say hello to my evil twin!”

Since: Jan 08

Living with the Slayer

#23 Nov 18, 2008
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
I am so happy you did this!!
To all of our Soldiers you ROCK!! Thank you for your dedication and selfless service to this country!!
To the VETS thank you as well. What you did for our country will never be forgotten!!
POW's & MIA's YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!
(this site is a breath of fresh air...thank you DAGGS)
Hi Colleen, Just stopped in to give my support to this wonderful new thread. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 18, 2008
LibraGirl108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am so not ready, but will work hard this weekend to get a lot done. And I am having 18 at my house for T-Day!!! Yikes! But I just love all the craziness that comes with the holiday! From now until New Year's Day is so much fun!
And I give you an AMEN and a RO! What better gift than for our Soldiers to return home safely!!!
XO!
Nice LG...18! Wow, you are going to be busy! This will actually be my first American Thanksgiving with my new family...looking forward to it..

“Common sense is not so common.”

Since: Aug 07

Ft Logic USA

#25 Nov 18, 2008
LibraGirl108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am so not ready, but will work hard this weekend to get a lot done. And I am having 18 at my house for T-Day!!! Yikes! But I just love all the craziness that comes with the holiday! From now until New Year's Day is so much fun!
And I give you an AMEN and a RO! What better gift than for our Soldiers to return home safely!!!
XO!
Hey LG thanks for the visit.~

“Common sense is not so common.”

Since: Aug 07

Ft Logic USA

#26 Nov 18, 2008
Beaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice LG...18! Wow, you are going to be busy! This will actually be my first American Thanksgiving with my new family...looking forward to it..
Hi "B" how are you ?? I miss chatting. All the freakin trolls running amok and all. jeez!

“Hug A Tree”

Since: Oct 07

Help Save Our Wolves

#27 Nov 18, 2008
Daggster, you rock bro! I am glad you did this, hopefully it will be much better.

Hope ya'll are having a nice evening!

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#28 Nov 18, 2008
LibraGirl108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gorgeous... this is a great idea for sure!! And I love that you brought those HOT cowboys with you!!!
American Soldiers and Cowboys ROCK!!!!!
XO!! Love ya!
Hee hee you can have one if you want! LOL

I love you all and the SOLDIERS!!!!

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29 Nov 18, 2008
Daggster wrote:
<quoted text>Hi "B" how are you ?? I miss chatting. All the freakin trolls running amok and all. jeez!
I am good as always! Yup, hope the shitnami is over! LOL

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#30 Nov 18, 2008
Troll Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Colleen, Just stopped in to give my support to this wonderful new thread. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!
((HUGS)) thank you sweetie and you and your Hubby Rock!! We are good and I hope you are good as well!

Hope you have a terrific night!

NWO WATCHER

“"Watch For The Signs Of A NWO"”

Since: Oct 08

Call Me Yahya: *Islam Is Evil*

#31 Nov 18, 2008
How Are You Doing Around The World Troops?

Any Special Needs Or Help Needed From Us Here In The States?

I Wish You All A Very Happy Thanksgiving,

A Very Merry Christmas And The Best New Year Possible For You.

You Are Always In My Prayers!

I Pray That You Come Home Safely, Soon!!!

Your Friend " The Old Solider "

NWO WATCHER

“"Watch For The Signs Of A NWO"”

Since: Oct 08

Call Me Yahya: *Islam Is Evil*

#32 Nov 18, 2008
I Reported The Mess That Was Happening On The Other Thread To Topix,

I Hope They Will Remove Those People.

" ROCK ON TROOPS "

“Just Me”

Since: Apr 08

ALMOST HOME!!!!!!!

#33 Nov 18, 2008
"Thank you for this. I hope this one works out better. I was getting tired of the other one.
Love and Hugs to all
Soldiers Rock!!!!!!!!!!

“Meow”

Since: May 07

Yacking up a topix hairball

#34 Nov 18, 2008
Obamas Brain wrote:
Snoore Snoore Snoore
Hi mike! You're back.

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#35 Nov 18, 2008
Daggster Slayer wrote:
This is a site to respect honor and relay messages and well wishes to our brothers and sisters at war.
NOT FOR the war FOR our Soldiers. Please come here with respect for the family's and loved ones.
They are currently faced with a seemingly insurmountable task. Hero's in my eyes. Distinguish yourself and show them that they are beloved.
Governments are not the issue here MEN and WOMEN Are.~TS~DAGGS~
I want to salute both you and our brothers past, present and future in all branches of The United States Military, serving the greatest country in the world for the cause of freedom.

This is for all of em.

NWO WATCHER

“"Watch For The Signs Of A NWO"”

Since: Oct 08

Call Me Yahya: *Islam Is Evil*

#36 Nov 18, 2008
Gods warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to salute both you and our brothers past, present and future in all branches of The United States Military, serving the greatest country in the world for the cause of freedom.
This is for all of em.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AyJTIXKI1mAXX
Thanks For The Video,

" Gods Warrior "

We Most Certainly, Have To Thank Our Troops For Our Freedom!

Without Their Sacrifice We Would Not Be Free!

And, We Must Never Forget Our P.O.W. And M.I.A.

" THANK YOU TROOPS, AND ROCK ON "

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#37 Nov 18, 2008
Have a great night all..see you all in the AM.

Stay Safe Soldiers!!
Ghost Rider

Albuquerque, NM

#38 Nov 18, 2008
I always have time to support our Vets and our Soldiers. American and Canadian Soldliers Rock.
Keep safe Guys and Girls. We want you home save and sound.

“OUR SOLDIER's ROCK!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#39 Nov 18, 2008
Hey everyone. I like this, good idea. Can I come here and play too?

Thank You Soldier for all that you do.

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#40 Nov 18, 2008
one proud ARMY mom wrote:
Hey everyone. I like this, good idea. Can I come here and play too?
Thank You Soldier for all that you do.
OMG AM, how is your daughter??? I thought about her today...is she doing better today?

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#41 Nov 18, 2008
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee you can have one if you want! LOL
I love you all and the SOLDIERS!!!!
Oh girl...you are not nice! you have FOUR and I only get ONE? What happened to the ole...two for me...two for you....huh? Sheesh...but ya know WHAT??? i'll take what I can get....lmao

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

Soldiers ROCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min True Faithful Slave 618,744
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 10 min Eagle 12 9,373
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min hojo 654,198
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Joe Fortuna 64,187
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min True Faithful Slave 45,255
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Jake999 281,901
Why should I rage and and curse at God? 32 min Frustrated and angry 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min God Damned Holy S... 973,863
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 106,551
More from around the web