Force Majeure

Sweden

#29151 Dec 11, 2012
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank heavens these idiots have not been able to find our forums we support our soldiers in eh Ricky...Over 18 months and they still think they killed all our threads :))))
Wow, you got that right! Thank heavens indeed!!!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#29152 Dec 12, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
the members of the armed services of the free world ROCK.
Yes they do!

Merry Christmas to all our service men & women around the world and their families!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#29153 Dec 12, 2012
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29154 Dec 12, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving ... in the armed services
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Now go home to GIVE SOME to your own families just like you've been GIVING to the Iraki and the Afghani families. If you do the job well at home then they will also have GIVEN ALL ...... or perhaps I ought to have said that you will have TAKEN ALL.

Now git!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#29158 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
this was for Ricky F
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRII IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG G

deja poo, we have seen this sh!t before
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29159 Dec 12, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the US warmongering animals who have blood on you hands, killing people worldwide in name anmdassisting US war-for-profiteering enterprises and for ill money US global Hegemonic agendas, you not even humAN, HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF OF ALL THOSE WAR-TORNED CHILDREN WHO ARE LEFT PARANTLESS BECAUSE OF an STUPID WARRING American Soldiers war mongering ways OF LIFE/CAREER. wAKE UP TIME YOU WARMONGEERING ANIMALS!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29164 Dec 12, 2012
Ricky F,
YOU are NUTTIER THAN HELL,

NAME the FREEDOM that you lost in Iraq, you dummy.
NAME the FREEDOM that you lost in Afghanistan that this governments globalist troops had to go and get back for you. NAME it, dummy... WHAT FREEDOM DID YOU LOSE to AFGHANISTAN?
NAME the FREEDOM that you lost in Libya that your slimy ass military had to bomb the pis out of them, to murder them, to murder their President? NAME it, you worthless, war mongering slime ball.
NAME the FREEDOM that you lost in Yemen, Somalia, Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Panama, Korea, Vietnam, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, or, Haiti that your globalist government troops had to win back for you... NAME THAT FREEDOM!
oh, and while you are at it, name the FREEDOM that your government globalist enforcer, your terrorist, raping, torturing, murdering troops had to invade GRENADA and win back for you!
NAME THE FREEDOM THAT YOU LOST!
No, you cannot say "THE PATRIOT ACT"
nor, can you name the TSA, the Department of Homeland Security, the WALL STREET BANKER BAILOUT, FAST AND FURIOUS, nor, the NDAA, either...
because... those all occured in your country, by your government, and you, you sniveling, cowardly, little war monger, YOU kept your mouth shut about all that.
WHY didn't you encourage "our troops" to go to Washington, and New York and win back those freedoms?
What an excellent reply!

You've put Prickly against the wall, and most of the others too!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29165 Dec 12, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
the members of the armed services of the free world ROCK.

Force Majeure

Sweden

#29167 Dec 13, 2012
Force Majeure,
NEVER have they been able to answer that question.
I have posted it in several forums, over the past few months, and not once has one of these war mongers been able to answer my "WHAT FREEDOM LOST" question.
I is a simple question. If your government troops are fighting for our freedom, WHAT FREEDOM DID YOU LOSE THAT THEY HAD TO GET FOR YOU IN IRAQ,or, in AFGHANISTAN?
If you lost no freedom in Iraq, then, "our troops" are not fighting for our FREEDOM, and they are not fighting for our country, because our country didn't lose a damn thing there, either.
I HATE THE CHEST BEATING, BLEATING MORONS, WHO THINK THAT WAR IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF SPORT, LIKE FOOTBALL, and that we all should be supporting the "home team,"
RAH, RAH, RAH ....MY ASS.
The U.S. government keeps its population in line by making politics seem a complicated entity and by using simplistic clichée-ish catch-phrases to drug their senses. "FREEDOM" is one of those. It's a word. That's all. It's easy to remember, especially if it's been over-used and pounded into your head since birth. It is a cornerstone signal from which most (if not all) propaganda and misinformation is attached. There is no critisism you can level at he U.S.(but one) that cannot be defused by that one word. "We have FREEDOM!" The exception is in the discussion of freedom itself. In that case the standard reply is, "Yeah but we have MORE FREEDOM than any other country in the world!" Both of those replies are FALSE but due to the complexities of politics and an overwhelming percentage of under-educated Americans who understand nothing of politics to begin with, falling back on the FREEDOM arguement gives them a contrived sense of security in their confusion and the American misconception - "I guess I told him!" . It's the Ace up the sleeve, never mind it's really a Joker. They don't know that.

So .... you are asking them a question that is beyond their realm of understanding. FREEDOM is freedom, isn't it? Well, they are being duped. You know it and I know it. American media is forever telling its population that it is "the best" - "the biggest"- "the most powerful" - "the free-est" - "the most democratic" - etc. Without the advantage of international media that would suggest otherwise, what should the average American believe other than what is being pounded into his/her head?

In the final analysis, "freedom" is a relative thing. There is no "all freedom" or "no freedom". Everyone is "free" to some extent. The fact of the matter is that Americans suffer a great lack of freedom when compared with the rest of "the west". Americans don't know that. The media is too busy comparing itself with the Third World and taking specific statistics "out of context" to "quick fix" its inferiority to other western nations with regards "freedom" and "freedom of speech" - DEMOCRACY in other words.

And then there's American justification for whatever it does. When I was in Vietnam one of the guys walked past me murmering, "Wah, wah wah!" I think he was probably stoned. I asked him what he was doing and he replied that he was chasing away elephants. I said, "What!?" Yeah he said, it works. "You don't see any elephants do you?" Funny? Yeah. But isn't it the same thing that the U.S. government is telling you? Why did the U.S. invade Irak? To protect you and save your FREEDOM. Huh? "Be thankful. You don't see the Irakis invading the United States do you?"

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

#29169 Dec 14, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
”Can you really support the troops and not support the war? No. The troops continue to fight because they think you support them.”
Matthis Chiroux
The troops follow the orders of their superiors all the way to the Commander in Chief .

We support them because they are deserving of this.

Sup Mukky
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29173 Dec 15, 2012
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
The troops follow the orders of their superiors all the way to the Commander in Chief .
We support them because they are deserving of this.
So you support war. Read again, Nutka:

”Can you really support the troops and not support the war? No. The troops continue to fight because they think you support them.”
Matthis Chiroux
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29174 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure,
THIS WAS EXCELLENT!
Thank you very much. I'm glad you read it. I wrote it for you.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29177 Dec 15, 2012
Nuka,
Somewhere, early to mid Bush'w War Against the Iraqi People, some protesters started saying that they supported the troops, but not the war.
A few months after that spread among the protest community, there began to appear video in network newscasts of alleged US troops, saying that "if you support us, you have to support what we are doing", and other references that indicated that the two were inseparable.
Perhaps it was just some ego inflated soldiers who made that comment, or, perhaps it was a government psychological propaganda ploy, but they did attempt to squelch the idea that you could be supportive of the troops, but not supportive of the war.
A very insightful bit of info. It's the sort of thing I expect of the U.S. government. It's a simple variation of "with us or against us". In other words, "Don't cop out by claiming to support the troops! If you don't support the war as well then you support the enemy!"

It would be good to have that video at hand for future referrence.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29178 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure,
I have saved your FREEDOM post because it says far more eloquently, and succinctly what I believe is a major problem in the US.
Thank you.
"Well, we are in here killing all of these Iraqi people, that never did a damn thing to us, but if we leave now, it will look like we made a mistake, so let's stay some more and maybe, some how, some way, it won't look like we are complete and total morons......
This is EXACTLY what they said when protests against the Vietnam War began gathering strength. They said that pulling out would be the same as admitting that all of those who died was useless and that the lack of support for those still fighting in Vietnam would shatter their will to fight and ....... consequently cause them to capitulate. I did some protest marching myself as a Vietnam War Vet Against the War and there were actually parents of dead soldiers who threw stones at us because they said we were dishonouring the dead!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29180 Dec 19, 2012
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
The troops follow the orders ..... We support them because they are deserving of this.
Yep! It looks like they follow orders alright .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good huh?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29181 Dec 19, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! It looks like they follow orders alright .....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0mKQ8azKAKcXX
Good huh?
The new American national anthem:

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#29182 Dec 19, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The new American national anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rY0WxgSXdEEXX
Force Majure, I have read your comments with great interest, I would love to have you visit my home so we could exchange thoughts. I live in a very rural part of N.W, Washington state. You are welcome to come here and stay----------forever.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29183 Dec 19, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majure, I have read your comments with great interest, I would love to have you visit my home so we could exchange thoughts. I live in a very rural part of N.W, Washington state. You are welcome to come here and stay----------forever.
Thanks very much for your offer but that's what I have a toilet for. I don't need to travel 2 days just to take a dump on your shit-hole of a country. Besides, you don't need the fertilizer - you people can use the blood of those kids you murdered the other day, plus the thousands of others that you people shoot to death every day in schools, shopping malls, post offices, churches, roadways, cinemas and just good'ole drive-bys.

But hey! It's nice to know that you're from Washington State! Give my regards to Ann Marie Burr, Kathy Devine, Joni Lenz, Lynda Ann Healy, Donna Gail Manson, Susan Rancourt, Kathy Parks, Brenda Ball, Georgeann Hawkins, Janice Ott and Denise Naslund.

But you said that you want to exchange thoughts, yes? What subject might that be? Hmmm?

Ps. Isn't Staff Sgt. Robert Bales from Washington State too? Wow! Talk about American soldiers ROCK! He rocks big-time!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#29184 Dec 20, 2012
American Soldiers - An Excellent Point:

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#29185 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
American Soldiers - An Excellent Point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kIHJ5iQCI1sXX
You can shove that right up your arse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 263,306
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 5 min Richies Cool Man ... 213
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lisw 174,952
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tony17 554,439
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Catcher1 763,124
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 23 min Classic 1,843
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Toby 96,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 603,493

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE