How many people want to get laid in f...

How many people want to get laid in front of their spouse

Created by Dirtskydog on Jun 7, 2013

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

I feel it's natural

But jealousy is the turn on

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#1 Jun 8, 2013
That's actually quite common, usually it's men sharing their wife with another guy but I know it does go the other direction sometimes the women who want to watch their men sticking it to another gal are more rare. I have no problems being watched, like when I'm with both my bf's and we're all enjoying each other (not the two guys of course, they just take turns with me...) and my rents have other couples they play with, it's just adult play.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Yes it does happen I can attest to that! And yes it is way hot. My wife and I play with another couple (two other couples actually but not at the same time that's something we're working on) and its mutual, I love to watch the other man filling my wife and driving her to an arched back and a moaning climax, and she likes to look over and see the other woman riding me. Like I said it's really hot, starting to chub just thinking about it. My favorite positions to do it in are my wife and I laying on our backs next to each other on the bed, her husband is between my wife's legs with my sweetheart's legs wrapped around him, and his wife is doing me cowgirl. In this position by wife and I can lean together and French each other, deeply and passionately in the heat of the experience. Once I remember breaking from the kiss looking up and the other couple were doing the same thing – and even that was hot to watch! She was rising and falling on me very slowly, and her husband was stroking slowly and full-length into my wife, and the two of them were leaned together kissing just as we had been. Of course we do the exact opposite of that sometimes, them laying down and my wife and I on top – and my other fav position are for the two girls to be standing at the foot of the bed bent over with their palms flat on the mattresses and arms straight, and us guys taking them from behind. Just so hot to be looking down and seeing myself disappearing repeatedly into his wife, and then look over and see him stroking into mine – like I said, chubby time just thinking about it! My wife said once that she thinks about the times when it's been just the other there with me, with the wife staying dressed sitting in a chair watching, she said she thinks about that sometimes when she brings herself off in the shower and things like that. And one of my favorite things to think about is what I know the other man (one of the other men, remember with two couples we play with) will be coming over to the house on days when I have to work. It's difficult to concentrate, sitting there the desk knowing what fun my baby is having! our marriage is so much stronger for the playing we do, it takes all that sexual stress out of the situation which a lot of couples experience because they deny those natural urges. We've been doing this for the last seven years, no regrets for either of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min youareadufus 47,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Rosesz 692,159
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 min Paul really is dead 473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Aerobatty 990,714
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 4 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 7 hr Just curious 78
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 10 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web