California town runs dry
yon

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2014
East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
August 27, 2014 6:06 PM

EAST PORTERVILLE (CBS13)— Hundreds of people in a California town have no water after wells ran dry during the state’s drought. The small town of East Porterville in Tulare County has about 7,300 residents, and at least 300 homes have been without water for weeks.

“We can’t shower. We’re wearing dirty clothes. My kids had to wear dirty clothes to school this morning,” said Elizabeth Baker.“I had to go across the street last night to get water for my kids from the fire department.”

The county set up a 5,000-gallon water tank for residents to help with flushing toilets and irrigation, but now drinking water is the problem. They had to distribute more than 15,000 gallons of drinking water last week..........

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/por...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2014
and these residents are all gays ? is that what you think ?

and if they are straight, why is God punishing them ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 64,029
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 653,998
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 19 min Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 min Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 106,508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 973,802
I want to masturebate with my friend 2 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web