chat with demi lovato 112 (the real o...
Ashish Sharma

India

#2000 Apr 4, 2014
dont fight please
i love demi a lot wish she always get all the happiness in the world thats all
be cool enough to handle things easily and face your mistakes theres always good beyond that
Ashish Sharma

India

#2001 Apr 4, 2014
you really want to prove im not expecting or assuming anything at the moment best i can do-neutral
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2002 Apr 5, 2014
who I am then? Im real Demi Lovato I like to talk with my Fans Lovatics here :):D
Ps Im not Lovatic Fan ;)
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2003 Apr 5, 2014
Ashish Sharma wrote:
you really want to prove im not expecting or assuming anything at the moment best i can do-neutral
Ashish listen to me I dont lie people I know who I am I am Demi Lovato Im not hater Im myself Im real Demi Lovato maybe you trying to be like lovatic??? you are a hater not lovatic I know lovatics fans people understand me loves me likes me
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2004 Apr 5, 2014
I will fight this dude dumb
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2005 Apr 5, 2014
you hurting me Ashish and Ben did you like to be on hospital like other since 2010 that I was??? I was cutting about all people haters hurting me Im crying now
:'(:'(:'(
shame on u guys you didnt know who Is Demi Lovato :(:(:(
how bad....
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2006 Apr 5, 2014
I meant other sorry wrong mistake
Ashish Sharma

India

#2007 Apr 5, 2014
i wont say anything you dont know how much i love you i still am feeling the tears coming to my eyes right now while writing this since the last ten days i was trying to take control over myself trying to stop this feeling and yesterday i broke i was alone in the house listening songs after i came back and then demi's song came i broke i was crying in the corner of the room badly you cant even think of then i got up trying to take control come back to reality and hit myself again to stop again and then i really broke into pieces could not stand could not breathe and was screaming in agony i cant write more i dont need to tell anybody you called me a hater well let me tell there is nothing to hate about u if u r demi even if i wnat to that i tried i fail
Ashish Sharma

India

#2008 Apr 5, 2014
you think that its because of who ben accf or anything well thats wrong its not
no offence to anyone but let me tell you one thing if there is any situation anyhow like this keep this in mind i can forgive anyone for anything for the sake of my principles
but there is one exception if i have this in hand i swear to god i will tear any person into pieces if he she hurts demi and i wont even think about anything
and if u r demi im really sorry i never wanted u to remember the bad times i curse god for what he did to you and wish that all that could have happened to me instead of you but i didnt know demi that time i feel so vunerable its bitter that i was not with her and now still
Munira

Saint Paul, MN

#2009 Apr 6, 2014
Demi are u on a tour with 5 harmony
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2010 Apr 6, 2014
Munira wrote:
Demi are u on a tour with 5 harmony
yeah I am on neon light tour with fifth harmony (:
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2011 Apr 6, 2014
ok honey thank u so much godbless you are the best lovatic than other lovatics when I read It I cried :'(
demilove

Singapore, Singapore

#2013 Apr 7, 2014
Hey demi r u my best friend. I like you
demilove

Singapore, Singapore

#2014 Apr 7, 2014
Demi Lovato wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I am on neon light tour with fifth harmony (:
You are?
demilove

Singapore, Singapore

#2015 Apr 7, 2014
Demi Lovato wrote:
ok honey thank u so much godbless you are the best lovatic than
other lovatics when I read It I cried :'(
Reply :you make me cry even more
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2016 Apr 7, 2014
can you talk with me always? because Im always online here...:):D
Ashish Sharma

India

#2017 Apr 8, 2014
hey
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2018 Apr 9, 2014
Ashish Sharma wrote:
hey
hello lovely lovatic please I wanna to talk with you always (:
Demi Lovato

Albania

#2019 Apr 9, 2014
I mean please can you talk with me everyday?
Ashish Sharma

India

#2020 Apr 10, 2014
ok i promise ill be there anytime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 649,967
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 55,811
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 27 min erinadams 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,889
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 2 hr rahul 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hangman 971,732
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 13 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web