“R.I.P ACCF”

Since: Jul 12

None of your buisness...

#1953 Mar 12, 2014
Ok, so Demi Lovato lives in Serbia and now she lives in Albania? You can tell by the location on the bottom of their name! Idiots!
Ashish Sharma

India

#1954 Mar 13, 2014
fake fake fake
i think they usually open this site on their mobile try to open it on your dekstop then it will give the location its there down if you open the "full site" down there

“R.I.P ACCF”

None of your buisness...

#1955 Mar 13, 2014
Right, it's like they log into 5 different accounts all with a different location and say their all the "legend' Lovato. Must be kids or toddlers trying to troll people and themselves.
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1956 Mar 13, 2014
I live In dallas texas and I dont need location Ashish why you listen to this gross Ben Accf king? Shame on you :(( Im crying :((

“R.I.P ACCF”

None of your buisness...

#1957 Mar 14, 2014
You don't have to tell us that you are crying, quit looking for attention. And your location right under your name says Pristina, Serbia :P
I love u demi

United States

#1959 Mar 14, 2014
demi lovato122 wrote:
hey guys its demi just saying hi to all of you and i hope you guys are doing well so any ways how are you
Good
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1960 Mar 15, 2014
Well thank u guys that you believeing. Me Im sorry that I said word dirty :'(. But he broken my heart :((
Alex Lucas Rodriguez

Charlotte, NC

#1961 Mar 15, 2014
Demi if this isn't you kill me I love your song nightingale!! What are you up to it would be cool if we could talk on the phone even though I've tried like 30 times. I am one of your biggest fans and I love you and you are strong and brave that's what makes you my hero!
Alex Lucas Rodriguez

Charlotte, NC

#1962 Mar 15, 2014
Princess Stefanii wrote:
Am isn't I'm, retard.
Stop trying to make people believe your Demi when your not. It's soo not working on me, my family, and my friends.
It's pretty sad that you actually believe your lies.
you can stfu because your just jealous That your life sucks and you don't believe her because you think it's not her but your stupid and how would you know so that's why I need you to shut the fuck up. Don't offend her anymore or you will regret it so leave that's why people don't like you.
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1963 Mar 15, 2014
She Is a hater :(
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1964 Mar 16, 2014
My manager learn me how to used ''location''
Ashish Sharma

Lucknow, India

#1966 Mar 18, 2014
Hey what's happening
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1967 Mar 19, 2014
look my location im from dallas texas my manager help me how to use location im not liar im really demi lovato please believe me

“R.I.P ACCF”

None of your buisness...

#1968 Mar 19, 2014
It still says Albania..
Ashish Sharma

Lucknow, India

#1970 Mar 20, 2014
Yup
What do you want you don't have to pretend to be someone you must understand that I know somewhere you want to live that dream of yours but try to be yourself it's just wasting your time and you are damaging yourself so understand that else soon you would be in a point where no-one can help you as time is unforgiving you can't be replaced you just need to look on your good side as no-one is perfect
But that does not mean that you don't have any good quality

“R.I.P ACCF”

None of your buisness...

#1971 Mar 20, 2014
Agreed. You are tainting your reputation but you CAN change that.
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1972 Mar 20, 2014
im real demi lovato i swear and im promise that i am demi lovato
verified original celebrity real demi lovato who agree with me?? please believe me all that i dont lie!!! how to lie when im real demi lovato i heard that artist famous of hollywood know topix shame on you guys that you says that im not real demi lovato you hurting me guys ben accf king you tell that my lovatic ashish sharma that im not real demi lovato??? you are a hater ben accf king leave me alone and leave alone my lovatics and fans im not a hater or fanlovatic i found this to talk with my fans how stupid are you ben accf king understand me that i dont lie im myself and i dont need how to lie!!! i feel that my tears on my eyes haters gonna haters im not from albania i live in dallas texas... Understand me...
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1973 Mar 20, 2014
i mean i found this topix to talk with my fans and lovatics

“R.I.P ACCF”

None of your buisness...

#1974 Mar 20, 2014
im not a hater, you're an imposter.
Jasmine

Ipswich, Australia

#1975 Mar 20, 2014
Skylar wrote:
hey bitch studpid get the heck off here is you hate us so bye loser!!!
Skylar
I am rich!!
plz stop calling ppl names "Skylar"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 175,592
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 774,662
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 7 min barrettj69 231
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min USA Born 559,269
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! 12 min SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 39,340
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ1 37,803
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 265,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Peace_Warrior 604,892
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web