chat with demi lovato 112 (the real o...
Aaron

Ingleside, TX

#1785 Jan 14, 2014
Hi Demi I live in Roswell New Mexico I know ur niece ashlyn
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1786 Jan 15, 2014
hi demi you look beautiful in blonde hair sweetheart just so beautiful tell me one thing whats your original natural hair colour i think its black well you are always the most beautiful girl in the world for me try to look through my eyes
smile please are you smiling pretty girl its a small thing but please smile for me at least just once please-aw my beautiful angel cant wait to meet you i am working on something good but everything takes time cause theres is nothing that matters to me than the happiness of my angel u really dont know what you mean to me
With infinite Love as always
Ashish wow i cant wait
Diana zahidi

Salt Lake City, UT

#1787 Jan 15, 2014
OMG I love you Demi Lovato I wish I could meet you. I live in Salt Lake City.I think your really pretty and AWESOME if you read this please please come to Salt Lake City I love you soo soo much. I'll see if you want my address. I really need to see you if I do my dream would come true and be like you a superstar.
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1788 Jan 16, 2014
thanks. Ashish hi Aaron thanks Diana I try to come there I love you so much
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1789 Jan 16, 2014
hi sweetheart i love u oh yes i loved your song-angels among us-so sweet you are a beautiful singer and look beautiful in the video
you know i saw your first music video Moves me so pretty you look-the most beautiful girl in the world-my angel as always and also your first audition for sonny with a chance very funny oh you are so cute and talented too oh i must say i love u so much
i have a lot to surprise you but there are other works too that are needed to be done before i can start working on them & this is last time ill tell you this you make me so powerful wish me luck
wirh lots of love
Ashish have fun!!! and wait good luck the rest is in your hand Love u
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1790 Jan 17, 2014
aw thank you you are so sweet I love you so much you are the best than my other fans lovatics #kisses #muchlove Im In beach I having fun and enjoy
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1791 Jan 19, 2014
Hello everyone
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1792 Jan 19, 2014
thank you so much my angel you are so sweeeeet just so sweet and i love you so much im glad that i gave you a smile on your beautiful face have i? dont know but i would always feel good if im a part of a good gesture from you so beautiful but thats all cause i love you sweetheart
good luck each second is important stay efficient and you know the rest
Ashish
may you win over more and more hearts and ---enjoy and keep smiling!!!
Love u always
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1793 Jan 20, 2014
Thank you so much
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1794 Jan 21, 2014
Hey Ashish talk with me
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1795 Jan 22, 2014
hi sweetheart so sorry my angel what happened im never away from you my angel neither you are from me you are a part of me that i love whether im working or sleeping theres a part of me always thinking about you and wishing good for you anyway whats up how are you feeling sweetheart love u
with lots of love
Ashish
Vall

Upper Marlboro, MD

#1796 Jan 22, 2014
demi lovato122 wrote:
hey guys its demi just saying hi to all of you and i hope you guys are doing well so any ways how are you
Hey Demi how was your day? Because every one is saying you are fake why don't you post something simple to prove you are? I trust you!
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1797 Jan 23, 2014
I have proof private personal I didnt confirm that I do a topix chat because Its private personal so Im real official celebrity Demi Lovato dont ask that that are you really Demi Lovato?
My day was good :D ;):D
I love lovatics fans peace
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1798 Jan 23, 2014
Thank you Ashish
Vall

Falls Church, VA

#1799 Jan 23, 2014
Demi Lovato wrote:
I have proof private personal I didnt confirm that I do a topix chat because Its private personal so Im real official celebrity Demi Lovato dont ask that that are you really Demi Lovato?
My day was good :D ;):D
I love lovatics fans peace
Oh ok I trust you don't worry. I've been a fan science forever and you helped me through bullying and everything.
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1800 Jan 24, 2014
Ok Vall
ZSG

Dodge City, KS

#1801 Jan 25, 2014
Hi Demi I have herd what you been through and from what I hear/see you are doing really well or many its just a rumer so how are you doing??????? And no I am not a graph old guy I am a little girl who wants to no her hero:-):-):-):
ZSG

Dodge City, KS

#1802 Jan 25, 2014
You R awesome want to talk:-):-):-)?
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1803 Jan 25, 2014
hi sweetheart
i love u and i love myself cause i love u my angel so remove the words you and me cause there should be nothing like u and me between us(i had to use these words to make the sentence) so it should be just LOVE and LOVE cause there is nothing like between as you are a part of me and either of u or me is the same as us so be happy all the time cause it is not only you who is unhappy when u are its us so if you are anytime try to remember this thing that i told you and keep me in your memory and leave the rest promise me maybe u will not feel it but its only your state of mind that decides wheteher it is good or bad just take care
with infinite love
Ashish
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1804 Jan 25, 2014
yes I wanna to talk with you can we be friends??:) very good thank you :D hey Ashish do you like my pink HAIR?xd xp ^_^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min NoStress4me 63,158
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Doctor REALITY 618,734
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 973,520
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 2 hr Help 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Regina 653,553
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web