chat with demi lovato 112 (the real o...
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1763 Jan 2, 2014
thanks x

Since: Dec 13

United States

#1764 Jan 2, 2014
UW n HAPPY NEW YEAR
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1765 Jan 3, 2014
Happy new year too I had party I have fun and enjoy It I was In house of Selena gomez

Ashburn, VA

#1766 Jan 4, 2014
Thats so nice
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1767 Jan 4, 2014
yeah thats cool welcome you are my friend

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1768 Jan 4, 2014
i sence a catfish!!!!

Ashburn, VA

#1769 Jan 4, 2014
Oh thanks:)
wafa

Mississauga, Canada

#1770 Jan 5, 2014
hey demi love ur songs a can u talk to me on keek or no pls talk
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1771 Jan 6, 2014
No I cant Im sorry
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1773 Jan 7, 2014
hi demi how are you my sweetheart take care im sorry to write after so long time i wont tell u why it would just make u worry just know this that i love you very much and i broke everytime i tried to write i dont know what to write but sweetheart you are everything to me i have no reason for you to believe me and everytime i tried to write i started crying and postponed it i love u and if god exists you would soon feel it i just wish that all pain thats there for you pass on me and you smile forever cause you are the only one i love so much and you are my angel my sweetheart when i think about you its just you and nothing else just you keep smiling all the time im sorry if i hurt you but please try to understand me
with unconditional love that i cant explain
Ashish love u
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1774 Jan 9, 2014
Thanks Ashish you are great lovatic

United States

#1775 Jan 10, 2014
Hey,demi who won the X-factor3 cuz i didn't get to watch the finale
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1776 Jan 11, 2014
Sam bailey won It
Ashish Sharma

Lucknow, India

#1777 Jan 11, 2014
hi demi my angel i make many mistakes well in these cases mostly there is no doubt that i love u and love everything about you i tried to push you away from my mind but its the only thing ive given up
but i found that it was really selfish of me to only see my opinion cause i was actually afraid about your reaction and i dont want to lose u please try to believe me you never met me dont know me but still i love you but one thing about love that i can say that sometimes but thats enough it is really really painful the most painful thing ive ever been through its like there something uneasy inside my chest tearing inside of me i cant breathe and i never ever cried like this before but its beautiful cause my beautiful angel is a part of it and i know that you will be the only one always sweetheart try to understand me i always want the best for you and i know i may end failing and i dont know what i would do then but i love u
Ashish im sorry to put u in such situation and i hate myself that i did that
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1778 Jan 11, 2014
Thanks Ashish peace
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1780 Jan 12, 2014
yes Im real Demi
Ashish Sharma

Mumbai, India

#1781 Jan 12, 2014
hi my angel i love u tell me what do you like i want to know the things that make my angel happy i know you have your dreams to chase and be successful and i wish you good luck
but tell me one thing is that my fault that i love you so much i dont want you to love me in return i wish that but no because it would be against your wish but why cant i love you please allow me to love you sweetheart its only u in front ot which i fall apart but its only you whom i love so much no words more just try to feel
with lots of love
Ashish
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1782 Jan 13, 2014
I like to make fun things to meet my fans lovatics to chatting with my fans lovatics

Ashburn, VA

#1783 Jan 14, 2014
As we all know demi is the mentor and judge in the x-factor n how come u not know that alex n sierra won
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1784 Jan 14, 2014
Oops I wrong Im so sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Dr Banonator 64,266
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 973,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min marge 654,267
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min RiccardoFire 45,258
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min MUQ2 281,919
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 45 min MUQ2 496
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 57 min andet1987 2,593
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 106,578
More from around the web