Comments
1,501 - 1,520 of 1,844 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
Ashish Sharma

India

#1737 Dec 24, 2013
__________MERRY
__________CHRISTMAS
_¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥only on christmas)become «====!====His angel,the most beautiful __________of them my angel-
__________my sweetheart

Albania

#1738 Dec 25, 2013
Ashish Sharma wrote:
__________MERRY
__________CHRISTMAS
_¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥only on christmas)become «====!====His angel,the most beautiful __________of them my angel-
__________my sweetheart
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1739 Dec 25, 2013
Ashish Sharma wrote:
__________MERRY
__________CHRISTMAS
__________my sweetheart
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1740 Dec 25, 2013
Lacey thanks :)
Selena Gomez

Albania

#1741 Dec 25, 2013
Hello Demi :)
Ashish Sharma

Lucknow, India

#1742 Dec 25, 2013
hi is that the real Selena gomez
if yes so merry Christmas to you i am from India and i loved your song Come And Get It-u used music from the northwestern India right Rajhasthan i think anyway its good the best part i like about your music is the intensity u give it by backgound electic music very good
__________BUT__________if that is a poser so i will ask u politely first not to do this cause eventually you will get what?-Nothing so please dont make Demi angry and even waste your own time and still i will wish you Merry Cristmas so that you can understand your fault and never repeat it again
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
anyway if it is u Selena then hope that you are good and thank you for being such a good friend of Demi cause i know what friends mean thank you a lot and be like that always for her and take care of her & yourself
lacey

Fredericton, Canada

#1743 Dec 25, 2013
no problem i'm reading a book about Selena Gomaz and it said that you and Selena became best friends on the set of Barney
Selena Gomez

Albania

#1744 Dec 26, 2013
Thats Great!!! Yes Im real Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez

Albania

#1745 Dec 26, 2013
Hi Demiiiii
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1746 Dec 26, 2013
Im sick Im cold :(
Selena Gomez

Albania

#1747 Dec 26, 2013
Awe :/ get well soon
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1748 Dec 26, 2013
Hello Selena
Ashish Sharma

India

#1749 Dec 26, 2013
hi demi my angel you are having cold aw i always tell you to take care but still what happened have you taken the medicine if not please take it now and try to get time to have a good sleep cause first comes health and get well soon my sweetheart

take care really cause i dont want anything to hurt my sweet angel
tell me how you are feeling and again i would say -take care cause if anything hurts you it hurts me too
with lots of Love
Ashish
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1750 Dec 26, 2013
Oh thank you so much
Ashish Sharma

India

#1751 Dec 27, 2013
hi demi how is my angel now are you feeling better sweetheart you should always take of yourself i know that you are the strongest girl in the world but i cannot have you suffer from anything cause i dont want anything to hurt my beautiful angel and i wont even let anything bad to even touch you and at this time this is the best i can do
are you better now you can tell me how you are feeling and please take care
with infinite Love
Ashish
lilija22

Riga, Latvia

#1752 Dec 29, 2013
hey demi
lilija22

Riga, Latvia

#1753 Dec 29, 2013
came to Latvian I'm your biggest fan, I want to be on your show but they are all far away, I live in Latvian and Thets whye arrives on tour in Latvian
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1756 Dec 30, 2013
Happy new year guys see ya for 2014 In tour I have surprise plans for 2014 I love my lovatics. I love my fans 2013. Was a great year for me see ya on tour I love you guys you guys my everything you dont know how much I love you guys see ya on tour xd xp ^_^ xxxxxxxxxx (l) (k) :*
Ashish Sharma

Lucknow, India

#1757 Dec 30, 2013
yes of course i wish i shall see you in your concert in 2014 and i know u want this year for only music may this year be very good for my angel

We all try to make each year good or the best knowing that there are the same months same days each year but
it is us only which make a same simple thing better it is our belief that can make everytying from nothing
so i must say that try to make each second best as you dont know that you are alive the next second or not -good luck
wondering why so open minded thought
you know that i shall be coming soon for my angel to meet her & this year it would start
i wish my angel always smiles and now grows higher than a skyscraper to a mountain this year
With Infinite Love
Ashish Love u HAPPY NEW YEAR
Joplang

Ashburn, VA

#1758 Dec 30, 2013
Im good n how r u?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 258,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min karl44 733,088
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Truth 539,009
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min bacon hater 94,676
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Stephania 599,962
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min macumazahn 226,361
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••