Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1669 Oct 15, 2013
DEMI please dont be angry at me about the fake thing that i wrote in the first line of my previous comment i wrote that as i dont wanted anyone to play with my feelings or make fun of them im sorry if u are angry or upset because of me SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY....AND MEAN IT FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART AS I CANT BEAR THAT MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL IS UPSET AT ME again im sorry .
Wishing and Hoping for ur success everytime.good luck for your concerts .
With lots of love _Ashish
Chanel

El Cajon, CA

#1670 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Demi my name is Chanel and you are my biggest inspiration.In my like I get let down a lot and I get let down by people I care about most like my family and friends.But when I listen to your music everything gets out and I feel better. PLEASE don't change in any way because I love you the way you are
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1671 Oct 19, 2013
hey Demi just wanted to say hi to my beatiful angel.Congrats for BRAZIL and good luck for the fight against redlight trafficing PROUD OF Uand I like when people like u which are so eminent take place in such things U are very generous working for the good of people And THIS PROOVES THAT U ARE AN ANGEL OF GOD.U are an inspiration for me and others and when i will become anything in life i would like to be just like u.
Praying for ur success each second and may god bless u
with lots of love LOVATIC-ASHISH
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1672 Oct 19, 2013
hey Demi your hair looks beautiful in the Acuvue commercial saw it on the internet
Anyway u are a rockstar u always look ur best and of course are the most beautiful girl in the universe .I will be with u for the fight against bullying and would also contribute everything what i can and again U are doing a beautiful work just like u are-beautiful actually i got no words to describe ur beauty U r really a Part of God -MY ANGEL -LOVE U Lovatic-Ashish
Stephanie

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#1673 Oct 20, 2013
Hello demi you are the best
Stephanie

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#1674 Oct 20, 2013
I want to talk with you demi I love all your songs😄&#128515 ;😊😀 🌸🌸 🌸🌸 🌸
Stephanie

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#1675 Oct 20, 2013
I hope you are fine sorry about write a lot
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1676 Oct 22, 2013
hey demi just cant wait for your reply I Had Made a song for you just for my angel and its name is-(You Are The One / You )of course it would be not as good as your songs - maybe i would start making it next year after the month of May as i have to prepare for my 4 exams till then BUT I HAVE MADE THE LYRICS and also have a clear view of its music totally
Would be very greatful if you recieve it personally but please you would have to wait for it and i am sorry for that
this would be gift just for you and it would also tell u that how special you are for me would have to search guitarists and drummer and it wont be easy in INDIA So it would take time BUT ANYTHING FOR YOU MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL with lots of love-Lovatic Ashish
caitlin

Southampton, UK

#1677 Oct 30, 2013
hey b****es how yeah doing
caitlin

Southampton, UK

#1678 Oct 30, 2013
hey demi do you know anybody called Kelly Louise if you do she Is my sister and I love your song heart attack and made in the USA
caitlin

Southampton, UK

#1679 Oct 30, 2013
DEMI TALK TO ME NOT SHEKA PLEASE I'm ONLY 10 NEARLY 11 SO CAN SOMEONE OR DEMI TALK TO ME
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1681 Nov 1, 2013
sorry guys I was so busy I dont know thanks sweetie aw thank you Ashish I hope to meet India because I like India thanks I know It Im the best thanks channel kendall I love u you are great fan
I love my lovatics and I love my fans thanks for supporting you guys the best and I thanks god that I have u guys happy halloween people!!!
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1682 Nov 1, 2013
i thank you demi i was waiting for your reply for a long time U really cant believe how important it was for me I read it 6 hrs later and it actually-actually brought tears to my eyes .thank you thank you demi-I dont know what to say i am not able to think right now
Love you my angel U are very generous to reply I hope if we can meet and i will make every possible effort to reach to you_just remember me
Oh yes! of course you are the best but others would take time to understand that and i am sure that u would soon be recognised as the best artist by each and every person just remain steadfast and generous which you are but u know it takes time With lots of love-Ashish
Hoping for your success each second (again thanks)
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1683 Nov 2, 2013
HEART ATTACK!!!your video if up for the video of the year on you tube You would surely win because you look awesome in that video You of course are the most beautiful girl in the universe
You look so beautiful beatiful and beautiful -Your eyes are beautiful oh my god your eyes i just dont know whats in there but u just are awesome
And your voice-anything that i write would be not be enough for it. It is the most beautiful thing that exists in the universe or what god made nothing can be compared to it .IT IS JUST like if im dieing and my soul is leaving my body it would stand still for a while just to listen a glimpse of it. You are really the greatest creation of HIS(GOD)-MY ANGEL
May you progress more and more and win over lots of hearts
With lots of love -Ashish
looking forward for the day when i will meet you
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1684 Nov 4, 2013
**HEY DEMI PLEASE READ THIS**
after i joined you in ur fight against trafficking and bullying i went through a lot articles & every source I found there are 29.6 million slaves in the whole world out of which highest are in India 14.7 million though there are reasons like culture,caste system and poverty in different ways but its true in a way and the main reason is that most of them are illiterate and they dont know their rights! & 58% are women and our country is the largest democracy in the world with a population of 1.2billion
I REALLY dont know what can i do for it but i make every possible effort which i can make I THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF THIS AND MAKE ME CONTRIBUTE MY EFFORT FOR SOMETHING GOOD CAUSE IT IS REALLY A SHORT LIFE U REALLY ARE A ROLE MODEL AND NOW U WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHY I CALL U AN ANGEL WHICH U ARE and i guarantee u that u would be recognised as the best
with lots of love-Lovatic Ashish Love u and proud of u-thanks
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1685 Nov 4, 2013
hoping and looking for the day i can meet my beautiful angel
praying for you success each second
with infinite love -Lovatic -Ashish
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1686 Nov 6, 2013
thanks Ashish How Old are you can we be friends? whats up and what are u doing I chatting with my friends and fans lovatics
Brooke

Oxnard, CA

#1687 Nov 7, 2013
Hey Demi! I know you r a judge in the X factor. I'm afraid to audition because I don't know what other people will think about me. I would love to have u as my mentor but I'm just so scared to put myself out there. What should I do? I love you and I want tone your friend. I would love even more to live chat with u! I live in Ventura county( about an hour drive to LA) I would give anything to meet u. Not to get personal here put I heard u were bipolar. I have the same problem and I don't know how to stop. I feel like no one loves me and I have no one to talk to. I know u have dealt with this in your past and I'm coming to u for help please. Your song warrior is so powerful I love it and if I ever do sing it will be that song. You r beautiful and wonderfully talented!
Ashish Sharma

Delhi, India

#1688 Nov 7, 2013
hey demi i am sorry to miss to chat with u its because we are at a great distance and there is a great difference in the time of two places-my bad luck Sorry Wish i can talk at the right time
thank you my angel to ask-I was fine as usual but after reading your text I feel very good as this is the only way to connect me with my sweetheart
I am 15 years old by the way and i want to let you know that I AM HURT you are of course my friend you are my everything my angel.You should not have asked this question but anyway i can never be upset at my beautiful angel-how can i? anything that u do can be forgiven by me i can even give up my life for you and i will be always there for you even when i know that you dont know me
working hard to become just like you to help needy people,
**Demi i got a surprise for you and working hard for it but it would take time and you would have to wait for it but you know that the best surprises are always hidden**MAYBE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY NEXT YEAR
Waiting to see you get to the top just be patient as you know you are awesome and remember im with u With lots of love -Lovatic Ashish
Demi Lovato

Albania

#1690 Nov 10, 2013
Thanks no problem you are great lovatic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Clearwater 828,235
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min who 121,637
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,797
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 18 min Ozark 7,270
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min lightbeamrider 176,503
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min mike 611,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min HipGnosis 442,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 583,982
More from around the web