Do You Have Replacement Income

Do You Have Replacement Income

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Many people have worked for over 40 years and still don't have enough money to survive after retirement, including corporate executives. Many of them continue to work just to catch up for several reasons. Some may ask is it race and I'm going to say yes. But who wins the race the tortoise or the hare. I'm here to tell you that both can win you just have to have a plan to create multiple streams of income. Yes a plan and you must be willing to execute the plan. If you would like to know more about a free opportunity to assist with generating income.

Visit: www.longtermlivingsolutions.com
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2013
no, i have big savings. i'd rather save than lose all my money in scam like yours. i'd rather be a slave at my job and save a lot, than become a victim by a scheme like yours. been there, done that.
fosho

Provo, UT

#3 Jan 19, 2013
these scam artists make money selling their packets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min VIKING 48,193
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 10 min Rosa 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 105,563
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min spinosaurus baryonyx 618,559
America needs to DIE!!! This is why.... (Mar '10) 37 min spinosaurus baryonyx 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 41 min spinosaurus baryonyx 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min bad bob 182,627
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min VIKING 971,601
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 646,377
More from around the web