Mexico City feral dog killings open d...

Mexico City feral dog killings open debate

There are 4 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Mexico City feral dog killings open debate. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Police scoured a hilly urban park for feral dogs and tested dozens of captured animals on Tuesday in a hunt for those responsible for four fatal maulings that have set off a fierce debate about how to handle the thousands of stray dogs that roam this massive city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

Best thing to do

AOL

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Gather up all the feral dogs and turn them loose on the drug dealers, the drug dealers are the real dogs.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Best thing to do wrote:
Gather up all the feral dogs and turn them loose on the drug dealers, the drug dealers are the real dogs.
Then kill the feral dogs? Or were you planning to import the feral dogs to Chicago or some other major American city to do as you planned? So many drug dealers, so little time.
C ed

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Up north USA just the other day a man was attacked by a wild mountain lion at home in his own garage.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Gloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Lbj 44,146
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min MUQ2 28,451
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Translator 445,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 637,402
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 42 min Voyeur 38,009
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 43 min little lamb 18,502
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 4,747
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 968,774
More from around the web