Palin and the 'tea party'

Palin and the 'tea party'

There are 113 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Palin and the 'tea party'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sarah Palin continues to be a political lightning rod - drawing intensely negative reviews from liberal Democrats and far more positive assessments from conservative Republicans, according to a new Washington Post poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Adrian in Tacoma

Lakewood, WA

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Too little too late, sell books on TLC Wasillan...

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2010
You know what they say, "there's a conservative republican" born every minute.
telepromptor investor

Anchorage, AK

#4 Mar 28, 2010
PALIN 2012
REAL CHANGE for REAL AMERICANS
Smokin Joe Obama

Anchorage, AK

#5 Mar 28, 2010
Yes, Only PALIN can beat
OBAMA the dali Lama in 2012, that is WHY the liberals hate her!!!
Smokin Joe Obama

Anchorage, AK

#6 Mar 28, 2010
Liberals LOVE all partys except the Tea Party.

Communist party
Socialist party
Anarchist party
Maoist party
Pinko party

Well, they invented Woodstock, the biggest drug party in world history, so what do you expect?

Man, dem folks can party!!!

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#7 Mar 28, 2010
Smokin Joe Obama wrote:
Liberals LOVE all partys except the Tea Party.
Communist party
Socialist party
Anarchist party
Maoist party
Pinko party
Well, they invented Woodstock, the biggest drug party in world history, so what do you expect?
Man, dem folks can party!!!
Wow, using two aliases in a row. Are you the only person in Wasilla with a computer or just the only one still sniffing Palin's dirty panties?
Holly North

Mcallen, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2010
Smokin Joe Obama wrote:
Yes, Only PALIN can beat
OBAMA the dali Lama in 2012, that is WHY the liberals hate her!!!
Actually, PALIN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD GUARANTEE OBAMA WOULD WIN, according to the latest poll numbers.
WASHINGTON, March 24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/-- A new nonpartisan nationwide poll shows that OBAMA LEADS FORMER ALASKA GOV. SARAH PALIN 52 percent to 34 percent.
"Though he continues to top all the potential GOP candidates surveyed, President Obama captures more than 50 percent of the vote only against Palin in the latest poll," said Faucheux.
The poll was conducted March 17-20, 2010 by Clarus Research Group, a Washington, D.C.-based polling firm, using live telephone interviewers. THE SURVEY WAS NOT SPONSORED OR PAID FOR BY ANY CLIENT, CANDIDATE OR POLITICAL PARTY."
Read more: http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/claru...

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2010
Holly North wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, PALIN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD GUARANTEE OBAMA WOULD WIN, according to the latest poll numbers.
WASHINGTON, March 24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/-- A new nonpartisan nationwide poll shows that OBAMA LEADS FORMER ALASKA GOV. SARAH PALIN 52 percent to 34 percent.
"Though he continues to top all the potential GOP candidates surveyed, President Obama captures more than 50 percent of the vote only against Palin in the latest poll," said Faucheux.
The poll was conducted March 17-20, 2010 by Clarus Research Group, a Washington, D.C.-based polling firm, using live telephone interviewers. THE SURVEY WAS NOT SPONSORED OR PAID FOR BY ANY CLIENT, CANDIDATE OR POLITICAL PARTY."
Read more: http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/claru...
You're going to confuse the Palin pantie sniffers with your facts.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2010
Palin will not run in 2012 .. she will be too busy counting her money .. she's found out she can make millions without working or even strainer her little pea brain for a thought... just put on high heels, short skirt, make up, smile like a pole dancer, and read her hand;

"less taxes" ... "smaller gov't" .... "you bettcha!"

and the cash rolls in .... there are many suckers out there

Garand

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2010
Obama is a one term president.
George Dubya Bush

Palmetto, FL

#13 Mar 28, 2010
This country needs Palin like I need a third ball.

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2010
Garand wrote:
Obama is a one term president.
Yea, and McCain was going to win in a landslide in 2008, LOL!
telepromptor investor

Anchorage, AK

#16 Mar 28, 2010
Holly North wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, PALIN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD GUARANTEE OBAMA WOULD WIN, according to the latest poll numbers.
WASHINGTON, March 24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/-- A new nonpartisan nationwide poll shows that OBAMA LEADS FORMER ALASKA GOV. SARAH PALIN 52 percent to 34 percent.
"Though he continues to top all the potential GOP candidates surveyed, President Obama captures more than 50 percent of the vote only against Palin in the latest poll," said Faucheux.
The poll was conducted March 17-20, 2010 by Clarus Research Group, a Washington, D.C.-based polling firm, using live telephone interviewers. THE SURVEY WAS NOT SPONSORED OR PAID FOR BY ANY CLIENT, CANDIDATE OR POLITICAL PARTY."
Read more: http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/claru...
Right dibulb, stop cookin' up that texas meth with a Mexico flair. Polls can say anything they want when leftist propganda tap dancer do the polls.
telepromptor investor

Anchorage, AK

#17 Mar 28, 2010
Liberals LOVE all partys except the Tea Party.

Communist party
Socialist party
Anarchist party
Maoist party
Pinko party

Well, they invented Woodstock, the biggest drug party in world history, so what do you expect?

Man, dem folks can party!!!
newanarchy

Since: Mar 08

63

Location hidden

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#18 Mar 28, 2010
telepromptor investor wrote:
<quoted text>
Right dibulb, stop cookin' up that texas meth with a Mexico flair. Polls can say anything they want when leftist propganda tap dancer do the polls.
Continue not believing the polls, hell, tight before the election they had McCain and Obama pretty much neck and neck, we know how that turned out. Must not be very reliable.

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#19 Mar 28, 2010
telepromptor investor wrote:
Liberals LOVE all partys except the Tea Party.
Communist party
Socialist party
Anarchist party
Maoist party
Pinko party
Well, they invented Woodstock, the biggest drug party in world history, so what do you expect?
Man, dem folks can party!!!
newanarchy
Since: Mar 08
63
Location hidden
Glad your learning the name fool, learn to fear it.

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#20 Mar 28, 2010
Sorry, I meant you're not your, but the meanings the same, you name changing loser.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 28, 2010
Garand wrote:
Obama is a one term president.
Thank God!

Since: Apr 07

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Mar 28, 2010
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and McCain was going to win in a landslide in 2008, LOL!
The only people who felt McCain had a chance were the Democrats. McCain lacked the desire to actually win. As a matter of fact he conceded the election months prior to the actual election.

Now if I were to run against Barry Soetoro I would win by a landslide on just his past record or should I say the lack thereof. Him inexperience and his total lack of leadership.

But then again I am a united States Combat Marine and I have the combat training and the actual combat experience to secure our borders and defeat the Muslims and all within 18 month of taking office.

However you people have more than proven that is NOT what you want. You DO NOT want our borders closed to illegal immigration nor do you want us to defeat the Muslims.

I am talking to all of you Democrats, Republicans and Independents. Cause if you really wanted us to defeat the Muslims you would not elect people with absolutely no combat training and experience like Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Soetoro. This war should have been over 30 years ago when Carter was in office. Our borders should have been closed back 70 years ago under FDR.

We get exactly what we elect. When we elect a bunch of incompetent boobs we get a wide open border and a never ending war with the Muslims.

Only when we wise up and we elect a person with combat experience and training will we see our border shut tight and our enemies defeated.

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TX

#23 Mar 28, 2010
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who felt McCain had a chance were the Democrats. McCain lacked the desire to actually win. As a matter of fact he conceded the election months prior to the actual election.
Now if I were to run against Barry Soetoro I would win by a landslide on just his past record or should I say the lack thereof. Him inexperience and his total lack of leadership.
But then again I am a united States Combat Marine and I have the combat training and the actual combat experience to secure our borders and defeat the Muslims and all within 18 month of taking office.
However you people have more than proven that is NOT what you want. You DO NOT want our borders closed to illegal immigration nor do you want us to defeat the Muslims.
I am talking to all of you Democrats, Republicans and Independents. Cause if you really wanted us to defeat the Muslims you would not elect people with absolutely no combat training and experience like Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Soetoro. This war should have been over 30 years ago when Carter was in office. Our borders should have been closed back 70 years ago under FDR.
We get exactly what we elect. When we elect a bunch of incompetent boobs we get a wide open border and a never ending war with the Muslims.
Only when we wise up and we elect a person with combat experience and training will we see our border shut tight and our enemies defeated.
Good to see your as delusional as ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 668,045
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 46,047
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,927
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Joe Fortuna 979,529
Rogythil.com is Dedicated to Providing Revelati... 50 min richardjhons 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 27
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,112
More from around the web