First Prev
of 736
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15125 Nov 22, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be surprized to know that I am very well liked by those who know me and very feared by the US judicial system who I have been beating like a rented mule in courts of law for decades. I usually stand alone and represent myself and my tongue has proven to be way sharper than that of the top notch prosecutors who attempt to convict me.I have a totally different opinion of the Bible which to me is just a common sense instruction book that everyone has rendered useless rather than most valuable.
I am like a child in many ways and yet I have been a leader of many fortune 100 bakery operations where I could have been the CEO and has quite a role in the US Marines who some suggested I should be the Commandant of. I play like a child but I work like a leader and I am a lion in a court of law. I am also one of the best pool players in the area and I can still play all sports at that level.
Sweet man. I like the new boastful jesis.

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#15126 Nov 22, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be surprized to know that I am very well liked by those who know me and very feared by the US judicial system who I have been beating like a rented mule in courts of law for decades. I usually stand alone and represent myself and my tongue has proven to be way sharper than that of the top notch prosecutors who attempt to convict me.I have a totally different opinion of the Bible which to me is just a common sense instruction book that everyone has rendered useless rather than most valuable.
I am like a child in many ways and yet I have been a leader of many fortune 100 bakery operations where I could have been the CEO and has quite a role in the US Marines who some suggested I should be the Commandant of. I play like a child but I work like a leader and I am a lion in a court of law. I am also one of the best pool players in the area and I can still play all sports at that level.
It looks like you're saying that you've been tried for crimes more than once. What crimes would those be?

Were you actually guilty, but just clever enough to beat the rap? Were you unfairly suspected? If so, why do you think that was?

Location hidden

#15127 Nov 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you're saying that you've been tried for crimes more than once. What crimes would those be?
Were you actually guilty, but just clever enough to beat the rap? Were you unfairly suspected? If so, why do you think that was?
If I recall correctly, he has been in trouble at least once for aggressively informing some jehovah's witnesses that he was their messiah.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#15128 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have usually been guilty of doing what I was accused of doing however I justify those actions as legal and justifyable rather than deny that I did such strange and unusual things. I never claim to be remorseful and I usually testify that I will continue to do such things. There have also been claims that I did things that I did not do but with no credible evidence those are easy to defend against. I am clever enough to get intentionally arrested so that I can fight my enemies in courts of law where the sharpest tongue,rule of law and no guns allowed prevail. I have physically and in writing stated my objections over the conduct of the US judicial system and asking them for their unconditional surrender is a typical aspect of my defense. Its not every day that a man stands in front of a courthouse in a suit, overcoat and hat with a compound bow and a quiver of razor tipped arrows over his shoulder after parking a chariot of fire in front of a tomb legally and with purpose takes on the most feared of judges in the State. I won that aprticular case on every point of view despite the fact that the judges and the jury etc hated and feared me. I have never backed down from a legal and non violent fight in my life, in fact I charge the nest ASAP every time and I never lose. When you have the biggest antlers you might as well use them to do good things.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15129 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>If I recall correctly, he has been in trouble at least once for aggressively informing some jehovah's witnesses that he was their messiah.
Here you can read about a couple of acts that landed me in jail and had me put on trial.

You are correct that I relentlessly pursued the ear of the JW's and I forced their hand by doing it again when they threatened to have me arrested the next time I interupted their services.

I am the man with the plan and the wake who is referred to as the Messiah and I have the most valuable gift of all to give to mankind.

http://s16.beta.photobucket.com/user/James99/...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15130 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet man. I like the new boastful jesis.
Even my 3 cats are sweet, probably because I am so kind hearted about everything. The king of kings you are looking for must be proven to be great at everything but especially for corruption and problem free leadership as well as the courage to do whats right no matter what or who the obstacle is. I used to take a daily 1 hour walk with a wild red fox after work. She would wait for me at the north tip of Sandy Hook NJ, I have also been known to play tag with white tail fawns, they like chasing me. I have been the caretaker for many wildlife management, private and town property and forever wild recreation areas.

Waco, KY

#15131 Nov 25, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have usually been guilty of doing what I was accused of doing however I justify those actions as legal and justifyable rather than deny that I did such strange and unusual things. I never claim to be remorseful and I usually testify that I will continue to do such things. There have also been claims that I did things that I did not do but with no credible evidence those are easy to defend against. I am clever enough to get intentionally arrested so that I can fight my enemies in courts of law where the sharpest tongue,rule of law and no guns allowed prevail. I have physically and in writing stated my objections over the conduct of the US judicial system and asking them for their unconditional surrender is a typical aspect of my defense. Its not every day that a man stands in front of a courthouse in a suit, overcoat and hat with a compound bow and a quiver of razor tipped arrows over his shoulder after parking a chariot of fire in front of a tomb legally and with purpose takes on the most feared of judges in the State. I won that aprticular case on every point of view despite the fact that the judges and the jury etc hated and feared me. I have never backed down from a legal and non violent fight in my life, in fact I charge the nest ASAP every time and I never lose. When you have the biggest antlers you might as well use them to do good things.
What are your future goals, and what have you accomplished so far?

Location hidden

#15132 Nov 25, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you can read about a couple of acts that landed me in jail and had me put on trial.
You are correct that I relentlessly pursued the ear of the JW's and I forced their hand by doing it again when they threatened to have me arrested the next time I interupted their services.
I am the man with the plan and the wake who is referred to as the Messiah and I have the most valuable gift of all to give to mankind.
http://s16.beta.photobucket.com/user/James99/...
Impressive. Why don't these people listen to you? I think you have a pretty strong message.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15133 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your future goals, and what have you accomplished so far?
My goal is to make everything fair, transparent and incorruptible for everyone and to build sustainable infrastructure and housing so that extreme weather no longer does any damage to what is built. Also to maintain the resourses of the planet in a way that is most efficient and least destructive. I will automate the global accounting system to where paper and metal currency no longer exist. I will standardize wages and benefits to where the meek/work force inherit what they earn and the weak are well cared for. I will dismantle all military weapons and turn them into raw materials that will be used to build quality products and things that last.

For starters I was the tip of the spear production manager for Wonder bread and Hostess Cake for 21 years and I ran several of the most improved and profitable bakeries. No one even came close to performing at my level which was graded in detail every day.

And I have challenged every person I disagreed with that crossed my path and never lost an argument with a person of common sense. Countleess times have I taken on judges, prosecutors, witnesses and juries in courts of law and their are no scratches on me even though it has been a legal and physical blood bath.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15134 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Impressive. Why don't these people listen to you? I think you have a pretty strong message.
My message is the strongest ever spoken and the most valuable information, interpretation and direction you could possibly listen to. I want to change everything and that means destroying much of what has already been built and building what we need instead. Most people wont even discuss no lines on maps or dividing of land and no money-changers, sellers, soldiers, gamblers and false prophets in the temple of God seems to mean absolutly nothing to anyone and yet it is a cornerstone fundamental of the plan the Bible and I recommend. People are so afraid of change that they cannot imagine that I want them to change everything which includes what goes through your mind. I stand 100% against the corporations, the banks that own them, the politicians that support them and the judges who aide and abed them.

Waco, KY

#15135 Nov 25, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal is to make everything fair, transparent and incorruptible for everyone and to build sustainable infrastructure and housing so that extreme weather no longer does any damage to what is built. Also to maintain the resourses of the planet in a way that is most efficient and least destructive. I will automate the global accounting system to where paper and metal currency no longer exist. I will standardize wages and benefits to where the meek/work force inherit what they earn and the weak are well cared for. I will dismantle all military weapons and turn them into raw materials that will be used to build quality products and things that last.
For starters I was the tip of the spear production manager for Wonder bread and Hostess Cake for 21 years and I ran several of the most improved and profitable bakeries. No one even came close to performing at my level which was graded in detail every day.
And I have challenged every person I disagreed with that crossed my path and never lost an argument with a person of common sense. Countleess times have I taken on judges, prosecutors, witnesses and juries in courts of law and their are no scratches on me even though it has been a legal and physical blood bath.
I'm a big fan of Hostess Cake.

Location hidden

#15136 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a big fan of Hostess Cake.
Likewise. It's a darn shame that they went out of business - but I think it was all part of the divine plan - it allowed our prophet here to leave behind work unbefitting of a messiah and begin to work towards his destiny.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15137 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise. It's a darn shame that they went out of business - but I think it was all part of the divine plan - it allowed our prophet here to leave behind work unbefitting of a messiah and begin to work towards his destiny.
Exactly, however baked goods consumed in moderation and of healthy ingredients are a great thing that this planet needs more not less of. I was building something great but I was also in support of the ones I stand against so I quit and let them go bankrupt instead of staying and making them more profitable. My alligiance is with the workers who were great and payed very little not with the executives who did nothing productive and paid themselves greatly. It was all part of a divine plan which has been in process throughout my lifetime. My gaming and planing skills are on a super expert level and I play offense even when I am on defense. I have taken lessons from many top notch athletes and competitors and I am a factor who is extremely hard to beat.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#15138 Nov 25, 2012
Hostess could have stayed in business if the unions didn't get greedy.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15140 Dec 19, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
Hostess could have stayed in business if the unions didn't get greedy.
The corporate bums were way more greedy than the unions.

Location hidden

#15141 Dec 23, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, however baked goods consumed in moderation and of healthy ingredients are a great thing that this planet needs more not less of. I was building something great but I was also in support of the ones I stand against so I quit and let them go bankrupt instead of staying and making them more profitable. My alligiance is with the workers who were great and payed very little not with the executives who did nothing productive and paid themselves greatly. It was all part of a divine plan which has been in process throughout my lifetime. My gaming and planing skills are on a super expert level and I play offense even when I am on defense. I have taken lessons from many top notch athletes and competitors and I am a factor who is extremely hard to beat.
Were you directly responsible for the success of hostess, and did they fail directly because of your retirement? That's truly impressive, oh baker of nutritious breads. It reminds me of the jesus/fishing parable - give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to start a multinational fishing company and then intentionally bankrupt it, and... wait, that's not right.. explain yourself Jesus!?

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15143 Dec 30, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you directly responsible for the success of hostess, and did they fail directly because of your retirement? That's truly impressive, oh baker of nutritious breads. It reminds me of the jesus/fishing parable - give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to start a multinational fishing company and then intentionally bankrupt it, and... wait, that's not right.. explain yourself Jesus!?
I was totally responsible for the success of Wonder bread/ Hostess cake for most of my 20 years and my separation from that company was sugnificantly responsible for its immediate demise. I have always stood against corporations even though I worked for many of the largest corporate baking facilities on the planet. I had to prove my point of being the only manager worth listening to and following so I fixed and improved upon every inch and aspect of numerous high speed manufacturing facilities. I automated or semi automated almost all work areas and functions and ran the most efficient bakeries in the world. I worked for numerous owners of last known as Hostess brands and I was the most fast tracked and successful manager in the history of the company by a million miles ahead of the next best performers. Never has anyone filed a grievance against me for being unfair and I resolved nearly all of the grievances and issued most of the disciplinary actions and represented the company on legal issues. I was slated to be in whatever position I wanted to be and was allowed to do whatever I wanted to do whenever I wanted to do it no matter what it cost. I was the the Plant Superintendent at the new product testing facility and the continuous improvement manager at the new equipment testing facility so everything new came through me and most of the new layout drafting plans were concieved, designed and drawn by me. The problem was the more improvements and profits I made the more the corporate theives took as bonuses for things they had nothing to do with and I just kept laying hard working people off. So while I was responsible for manufacturing the #1 brand in fresh daily baked goods I also drove all the competition out of the largest market place in the world and those people got layed off as well. So in the end I sunk the business that I built to sink everyone elses bakery business with.

And all the while I was fighting wars in court while acting like and claiming to bee the man you refer to as the Messiah. I told Wonder Hostess that I could resolve all of their thousands of problems and I did which is the same thing I can do for the world and I would bet my life on it because I am so confident of my plan which I do not submit if it is not infallible.

I am a teacher of many, many, many things and a sport fisherman who has more high tech gear and gadgets on my now owned by my brothers boat than anyone else which is why it is properly named Raker. I can teach mankind how to farm fish in ways that make all the waterways of the world abundant with healthy fish.

Location hidden

#15145 Dec 20, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was totally responsible for the success of Wonder bread/ Hostess cake for most of my 20 years and my separation from that company was sugnificantly responsible for its immediate demise. I have always stood against corporations even though I worked for many of the largest corporate baking facilities on the planet. I had to prove my point of being the only manager worth listening to and following so I fixed and improved upon every inch and aspect of numerous high speed manufacturing facilities. I automated or semi automated almost all work areas and functions and ran the most efficient bakeries in the world. I worked for numerous owners of last known as Hostess brands and I was the most fast tracked and successful manager in the history of the company by a million miles ahead of the next best performers. Never has anyone filed a grievance against me for being unfair and I resolved nearly all of the grievances and issued most of the disciplinary actions and represented the company on legal issues. I was slated to be in whatever position I wanted to be and was allowed to do whatever I wanted to do whenever I wanted to do it no matter what it cost. I was the the Plant Superintendent at the new product testing facility and the continuous improvement manager at the new equipment testing facility so everything new came through me and most of the new layout drafting plans were concieved, designed and drawn by me. The problem was the more improvements and profits I made the more the corporate theives took as bonuses for things they had nothing to do with and I just kept laying hard working people off. So while I was responsible for manufacturing the #1 brand in fresh daily baked goods I also drove all the competition out of the largest market place in the world and those people got layed off as well. So in the end I sunk the business that I built to sink everyone elses bakery business with.
And all the while I was fighting wars in court while acting like and claiming to bee the man you refer to as the Messiah. I told Wonder Hostess that I could resolve all of their thousands of problems and I did which is the same thing I can do for the world and I would bet my life on it because I am so confident of my plan which I do not submit if it is not infallible.
I am a teacher of many, many, many things and a sport fisherman who has more high tech gear and gadgets on my now owned by my brothers boat than anyone else which is why it is properly named Raker. I can teach mankind how to farm fish in ways that make all the waterways of the world abundant with healthy fish.
I love you jesus!

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#15146 Dec 20, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I love you jesus!
You should I am here to help everyone and defeat the wolves in sheep's clothing who control this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 736
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 37,738
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min Demon Finder 18,681
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 641,191
Cocaine delivery in tilbury tonight 44 min Kirky 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 44,294
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 49 min Eimear 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 969,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,603
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Cousin of Pipek 618,338
More from around the web