Why are most white people so arrogant?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#846 Oct 19, 2013
Girl wrote:
and to you guys that talk about pride and all that, aren't you being racist yourselves?(whites)

Well, the social construct of "Whiteness" has just adapted to the changing times. That is all.

From 1965 till now.---- Whiteness & White supremacy have changed a bit on the surface. But, Whiteness & White supremacy have remained the exact, same, such as what it has been for over 400 years.

1965.---- The Immigration and Nationality Act being crafted & passed.-----

One of the main reasons for the crafting & passing of this Act was "racial".

When this Act was crafted & passed, it was in 1965. 1965 was a year which was at the height of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement.

The Immigration and Nationality Act was mainly crafted & passed because of these reasons.----

1. To bring foreign born immigrants of color into the United States.

2. These foreign born immigrants of color will undercut, phase out & displace many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) workers.

3. This will create many strains upon the African American family "unit".

4. This will create many strains in the African American "community".

5. This will also take a lot of momentum out of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#847 Oct 19, 2013
Girl wrote:
and to you guys that talk about pride and all that, aren't you being racist yourselves?(whites)

Of how Whiteness & White supremacy have adapted to the changing times. From 1965 till now.-----

1. Asians are one of the United States PREFERED "minorities". Asians are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Asians have been known as (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".

Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are another one of the United States PREFERED "minorities". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here is a link which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.----

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#848 Oct 19, 2013
Girl ----

How Whiteness & White supremacy have just adapted to the changing times. A few other examples.----

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being elevated & advanced.

AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves.

Examples which show this.----

1. Many of the United States businesses are phasing out their African American (Descendants of black American slaves) employees.

For laborers who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

2. Many (If not most) of the United States Universities are accepting & admitting blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This is especially happening at the United States Ivy League Universities.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#849 Oct 19, 2013
Girl wrote:
Even if you modern whites aren't racist on the outside, what about the inside?

Excellent question.

This is the deal with Whites.-----

There are radical Right wing Whites like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads.

Most Whites do NOT support the KKK, Aryan Nations or skinheads.

The KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads are too extreme in their ideology & tactics.

The average White person.----- He/she will like several African American (Descendants of black American slaves) athletes, singers, actors, actresses & comedians.

The average White person will have several African American aquaintances.

The average White person will even have a few African Americans as friends.

Maybe even have a couple of relatives who are part African American.

But, at the same time, these Whites still view most African Americans as being very stupid, simple, slow minded & weak minded.

These Whites still view most African Americans as being very lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive.

These Whites still view most African Americans as being less.

These Whites still view most African Americans as being inferior.

That is the average White person.
Anti-imperialist

Somerset, NJ

#851 Dec 30, 2013
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
False history would be a more appropriate username for you.
Yes, your imperialistic false history my friend. Indeed. Racist jerk.
Native_Indian_Eg yptian

New York, NY

#853 Jan 31, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
False history would be a more appropriate username for you.
You know what username you need?
Wait... nevermind, just kill yourself brutally.
Native_Indian_Eg yptian

New York, NY

#854 Jan 31, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Whites do NOT support the KKK, Aryan Nations or skinheads.
The KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads are too extreme in their ideology & tactics.
The average White person.----- He/she will like several African American (Descendants of black American slaves) athletes, singers, actors, actresses & comedians.
The average White person will have several African American aquaintances.
The average White person will even have a few African Americans as friends.
Maybe even have a couple of relatives who are part African American.
But, at the same time, these Whites still view most African Americans as being very stupid, simple, slow minded & weak minded.
These Whites still view most African Americans as being very lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive.
These Whites still view most African Americans as being less.
These Whites still view most African Americans as being inferior.
That is the average White person.
AMEN AMEM AMEN ANEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending this to ALL my white "friends".
I Luv People

Philadelphia, PA

#855 Mar 9, 2014
It's obviously because they suck. Most people in general suck.
Mike rivers

Baltimore, MD

#857 Apr 3, 2014
I would say white americans have a tendancy to be arrogant because of how some children are raised. Ive seen white kids curse out their parents and throw tantrums with little intervention. Meanwhile Non white kids are disiplined/spanked. But times are changing its illegal to spank your kids and as a result I see wild and arrogant black kids now. Altho he is older Kanye West is an example of a arrogan spoiled brat. I doubt his mother spanked or father him.
Robo157

Los Angeles, CA

#858 May 3, 2014
Your racist or "prejudiced" comment (by itself) proves the arrogance of white men. Even when proven wrong, people like Lance Armstrong and Roger Clemens (in particular) continue to remain in denail that they cheated on performance inhancing drugs. It is their obsession with POWER AND CONTROL over women and people of color which makes this so. Why are over 90% of NRA members white men, then? Because guns (viewed as the implement of preserving american's freedom) are an instrument of intimidation and making its owner feel powerful and in control!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#859 May 6, 2014
Native_Indian_Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN AMEM AMEN ANEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

Regarding my previous points about this dynamic. To expound upon them.-------

White liberals & leftists claim that they are not racist against African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). But, White liberals & leftists actions in their everyday living SURE shows biases & prejudices against African Americans.

White liberal Democrats, White liberals who are in social work & in the health care field.-------Make money off of African Americans.

White liberal Democrats, White liberals who are in social work & in the health care field.------- Have made careers off of African Americans.

But, White liberal Democrats, White liberals who are in social work & in the health care field.-------- In their everyday living, they have very few African American friends.

The African American friends which they have, are basically just token friends.

White liberal Democrats, White liberals who are in social work & in the health care field.-------- The overwhelming majority of them live in lilly White communities. Mainly gated & protected communities.

Despite these Whites being politically left of center.------- Deep down, these Whites still have prejudiced & bigoted viewes towards African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#860 May 6, 2014
Mike rivers.-------

You said "I would say white americans have a tendency to be arrogant because of how some children are raised".-------

You should have worded it this way.------- "I would say some White-Americans have a tendency to be arrogant because of how some children are raised".

You said "But times are changing its illegal to spank your kids".------

If has been officially illegal to beat your kids for at least a few decades now.

You said "and as a result I see wild and arrogant black kids now".------

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) kids have been wild & arrogant since at least 1965.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#861 May 6, 2014
Robo157.-------

You said "Lance Armstrong and Roger Clemens (in particular) continue to remain in denail that they cheated on performance inhancing drugs. It is their obsession with POWER AND CONTROL over women and people of color which makes this so".-------

When, did Lance Armstrong or Roger Clemens ever say anything which pointed to their useage of performance enhancing drugs pointing towards them wanting power & control over women & people of color?------- Never.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#862 May 6, 2014
Robo157 wrote:
Why are over 90% of NRA members white men, then? Because guns (viewed as the implement of preserving american's freedom) are an instrument of intimidation and making its owner feel powerful and in control!

White male gun owners are not prompted by any need to feel powerful or in control. White males own guns to protect their homes & families.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't have an opinion about gun control. Either way. Because African Americans just don't care.

African Americans only care about this.------ Image. What they can get for free.

Jews, Italians, Sicilians, Koreans, Indians (Indians who have ancestral roots from the nation of India), Dominicans & Jamaicans all make money off of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

It is because African Americans are so very stupid, simple, gullible, slow minded & weak minded. Because African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are so very easy to be manipulated & swindled.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#863 May 6, 2014
Mike rivers wrote:
Meanwhile Non white kids.

One cannot lump the United States "minority" groups in the same boat. Because they all come from different histories & cultures. Because their "American experiences" are all different from each other.

Asians are one of this nations preferred "minorities". Asians are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Asians have been known as being (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".

Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#864 May 6, 2014
Mike rivers wrote:
Meanwhile Non white kids.

One cannot lump the United States "minority" groups in the same boat.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are another one of this nations preferred "minorities". Hispanics are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

1965 till 2000.------- Since non Hispanic Whites numbers have gone down in regards to percentage, a "minority" group will have to become the "New Whites".

Hispanics are becoming the "New Whites" in the United States.

2000 census.-------- Non Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.

2010 census.--------- It asked Hispanics what race they were, the overwhelming majority of Hispanics listed their race as being White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 72.7%.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#865 May 7, 2014
Many interesting thoughts on this thread. Symbolism, guns, image, latent racial feelings. Alzheimer brain taking time to analyze. The purpose of the Immigration and Nationality Act is also of interest - seeding. Reminds me of the Assyrians seeding the conquered Northern Kingdom of Israel(circa 750 AD) with their people - creating Samaritans who became hated by Jews. As to average White folk about the difference in their attitude towards Blacks and Latinos, imho, they don't mind that many Latinos don't speak English, or claim not to, so their gibberish and behavior are somewhat amusing. But Black is not. I think it's seen as offensive and threatening. On the subject of guns and symbolism, White symbolizes them as freedom, protection and normally non-threatening. Blacks with guns is a whole nother matter.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#866 May 7, 2014
I know one thing about whites and that is I wouldn't want to live in the U.S.A without them.

If ALL whites were to leave America this country would be a third world country under Blacks in less than three years. And y'all know that's the "troof". LOL

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#867 May 7, 2014
That's why they behave like this

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#868 May 7, 2014
Seriously though, think about all whites do for other people. If there's a major disaster in the world somewhere, the whites are the first people that arrives on the scene lending a hand. Think about it. I remember when Haiti had that last disaster I was surprise at how quickly whites arrived on the scene and took a major role in trying to help.

And for just about every step whites took trying to help the Haitian people go forward the corrupt Black Haiti leadership did all they could to try and hinder what the white volunteers tried to do. Whites arrogant? I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Uncle Jack 60,084
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 695,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 994,087
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,500
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 11 hr Picky 3
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 15 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 16 hr MOGADORE 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web